H O L D ! M E ! ★

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody replied in a while

Might be expecting late replies from me...
Just got back from grandparents' place, got sick there, my last paper is on Tuesday. 100% sick. Blehh i hate being sick.

Sorry for a lack of replies, I've been swamped underneath massive piles of homework. Hopefully, with some of it out of the way, I'll manage to crank out a post. Seems unlikely atm though :c

Oh Sorry. I should be getting to it tomorrow. I have a lot to do tonight.

where is everyone?

Its a little disappointing that no one else but five of us are in the rp.

I wonder where everyone went.

giphy.gif

If they do not post soon I will have to open their slots again, I will give them until midnight Eastern Time (ET) to post before opening their slots up.
I'd hate to do it, but I don't want this role play to die.​

i'm going to PM some of them

I hope everyone comes back. I know life gets in the way, but just a post a week is fine. At least it wouldn't die.

//hugs Loli

We must be a strong

I would post, but, there's really nothing for me to respond to? No one has spoken to Daryl directly, and anyone who he has spoken to has disregarded what he said or moved onto a different setting. I'm simply waiting for something to happen or possibly an opportunity to jump into something myself, because quite frankly I have no idea what is happening besides the Cultural Festival, what is everyone supposed to do before it actually begins?

I would post, but, there's really nothing for me to respond to? No one has spoken to Daryl directly, and anyone who he has spoken to has disregarded what he said or moved onto a different setting. I'm simply waiting for something to happen or possibly an opportunity to jump into something myself, because quite frankly I have no idea what is happening besides the Cultural Festival, what is everyone supposed to do before it actually begins?
Mostly just set up.
And it's not just you; I make you an exception seeing as you have nothing to do, you're stuck.​

if anyones wondering, Kiyoshi will be there at the auction, also @Tomboy_Lolita should we wait 48 hours because some people could not be available?

if anyones wondering, Kiyoshi will be there at the auction, also @Tomboy_Lolita should we wait 48 hours because some people could not be available?
Yes, we should.

EDIT:

Two fellow role players have left so there are two new open slots.
Also because of this @CelestialSiren you're character was changed from the maid cafe to the date auction.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry I haven't posted everyone.. I stopped getting alerts and didn't know what was going on..plus I'm not sure how to jump in.. :] I didn't want to intterupt anyone or anything..

Actually I would like to withdraw from the roleplay as well. I'm sorry, I just don't really have much of a drive for this roleplay anymore, and I don't want to hold anything up. I hope you all have a good time with the roleplay though.

Status
Not open for further replies.