H O L D ! M E ! ★

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ONE guy who remembers they all have homework and is the one reason they haven't failed.

T HA T IS NOT WELCOME IN A S C H O O L E N V I O R N ME NT

The ONE guy who remembers they all have homework and is the one reason they haven't failed.

T HA T IS NOT WELCOME IN A S C H O O L E N V I O R N ME NT
i know a kid like that

I'd like to join as well if it's possible.
I see that a lot are interested, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to play in roleplay, but I don't mind taking on the role of the weirdo/strange person.

I really hope the creator gets on soon, since all our discussion is pointless if they ignore it all xD hopefully the interest will spark a change though lol

Yeah I know what you mean, because it seems like things will be put on hold for the time being until the creator gets back on.
Heh

Hopefully the host does add more slots, I'm liking everyone's ideas~

Yeah I really like the motherly type idea, because I actually have a motherly type of character that is a bit strange or weird to others that I use a lot.

Whoa, I get off for a two days and this has blown up! X3
I'm so glad!
Alright so down to business!

I have deleted the Weirdo and Drama king slots[Seeing no one seem to want them] to make room for the new ones.
There are 18 slots in total.
9 are new and all suggested by you, and as always.
First come, first served.
I will not be adding more, RPs get hectic the more people join; I think 18 is a good number :3​

• Love
Reactions: ElBell
I'd like to reserve the mother hen.
I'll post my character sheet tomorrow since I'm off to bed now.

Goodnight! ♡♡♡

Ah-- Could I reserve the Idol spot?

tumblr_nc9pmncJS31tj09l4o3_r1_500.png

⇨ N a m e;
Grayson Varallo

⇨ R o l e;
The Idol

A g e;

Seventeen (17)

⇨ B i o;

⌈ W I P ⌋

⇨ L i k e s;
Surprising people - Though he wouldn't particularly consider it a talent -- One of his favorite expressions on the face of other people, is surprise.
Collaborating - Working together and supporting unity is one of the grandest goals of any idol, who is meant to be an example to all who admire them! Grayson takes it seriously...Enjoying collaborative efforts.
Large Groups
- Larger numbers have always been better, in his head. He doesn't like being alone too much, nor does he like seeing other people alone.
Dancing - Though outside of planned choreography, he's a grotesque dancer. Take him to an arcade? He may never leave DDR; Please bring food when messaged.
Pop - R&B - Indie - And some Rock music.
Dressing up - If the occasion calls for it. He'll be more then a little excited to put on the ol' razzle dazzle.
Trying New Things - Having an open mind is one thing he has to have! It doesn't help that he has a difficult time saying no...

⇨ D i s I i k e s;
Public Transportation - Crowded, and it's hard to get a breath in on public transportation. Not to mention it isn't always reliable...
Social Media - Though it's fun, and he will visit it occasionally, if only to broaden and appease fans that primarily browse the internet, sometimes he finds it to be a bit of a hassle. As he'll admit on some of the social media websites that he's signed himself onto. And will openly admit to only sticking with it for them.
Misconceptions - Though he's tolerant of being misconceived, he doesn't like it one bit. Another one of the issues that come with actively becoming involved with affairs of the internet. Open to their misconceptions and harsh thoughts...
Making a scene - Strange for an aspiring actor to say - but a reason for his tolerance is to not uprise and do something he may regret. Taking to trying to understand problems rather then becoming affronted by them.

⇨ F e a r s;
♦ Failure - The decline of his career is one of the things that he fears most. And one of the things that he will protect the most as well.
♦ Ridicule
♦ Being useless - It's an incredible fear he has, here. And it could mean just about a million things - and nothing all the same. Being of no use is one of his greatest fears. Being of no use ... Someone will abandon you.

⇨ Weaknesses;
♣ Whenever Grayson has free time, he'll use it to give his mind a break and doze off. Whenever he does that, it's really hard to get his attention.
♣ Though he's rather tall, he's not particularly good with his hands. (Exclusively combat.) If put in a situation where he needs to defend himself...
♣ Finds it difficult to decline things, or say no.
♣ Being well-known, while having it's advantages, also has it's number of setbacks. Since he's a student, currently trying to get his life at School in proper order -- It gets in the way.

⇨ Strengths;
♠ A great singing voice - a stunning voice in general. One that's very compelling, which makes him a good speaker.
♠ Motivational - and easily motivated.
♠ Tolerance.

⇨ Other;
Grayson has other talents, rather then just singing. A dancer - occasional model - novice voice actor - and an aspiring actor. His true goal -- though it was a blessing he was sought out for singing in the first place.
You can still find Grayson's original youtube channels, but he'll never tell you the name of them! The one thing he'll very insistently decline.
He's part Italian. (Speaking that, along with several other foreign languages.) And he has been asked a number of times if his Mother was connected to the Italian mafia. You'd be surprised.
A fair six-foot one, though very different for a person who is supposed to be considered cute -- his face and behavior make up for it, and his height ends up becoming a very good thing.

⇨ Person behind the character:

You can go ahead and call me Yaki! uwu

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Thank you so much for adding slots! I can't wait to roleplay~~

Thank you so much for adding slots! I can't wait to roleplay~~
You're welcome and it was nothing, I just never thought this role play would blow up this much X3

Also Yaki you're accepted.

<3 first of all, you're awesome for adding more roles. It's very sweet of you!~

Second, reserve me that lovely nerd role ;D

Is there anyway I can switch my character from athlete to writer? I only chose athlete bc it was one of the few left but with all these new characters I would like to do something else. I'm on mobile right now but I can switch my cs once I get on a computer

Status
Not open for further replies.