H O L D ! M E ! ★

Status
Not open for further replies.
All reservations made and/or changed :3​

19662wall.jpg

⇨ N a m e : Jay Hayverson

⇨ R o l e : The Nerd

⇨ A g e: 19

⇨ B i o : Jay is a unique case when it comes to nerds. He wasn't abused, experienced no tragedy in childhood, and had pretty normal friends and family around him through his youth. He simply chose to spend his time with video games, comics, manga, documentaries, and anything else he enjoyed. Because of this, Jay is your mostly standard nerd with a slightly less socially awkward disposition. When he was younger his well-placed video game and comic references got him picked on as an oddity, but he didn't particularly care, and with some love and support from family he made it through. Now in high school, his once-strange comments actually make sense to his peers. This shift has caused him to delve even deeper into his nerd-like pleasures, and he's gained more confidence in his comments and thoughts thanks to the new and kinder reactions to him simply being himself.

⇨ L i k e s~
❤ Classic video game franchises such as Zelda, Mario, Pokémon, and Fire Emblem
❤ Cloudy and rainy weather
❤ Inserting random, trivial tidbits of knowledge into his comments
❤ Junk food

⇨ D i s I i k e s~
✗ Having his glasses or handheld game system taken
✗ People who don't like to learn
✗ Any animals that are not cats
✗ Having to learn from a specific curriculum

⇨ F e a r s:
✷ Thunderstorms
✷ The dark
✷ Fire

⇨ Weaknesses:
☒ Jay is a complete sucker for knowledge, and is easily bribed with books and information
☒ Jay is easily hurt emotionally
☒ Jay's parents did guard him well, so his knowledge of things like alcohol and sex is limited to what can be found in a textbook or documentary

⇨ Strengths:
☑︎ Jay's knowledge does seem to come in handy at some of the most odd times.
☑︎ Being physically weaker has led Jay to be quicker thinking and more calculating
☑︎ Jay is capable of hacking everything from phones to computers to video games

⇨ Other:
✩ Jay has 20/60 vision and is very stressed without his glasses because of how bad his vision is
✩ Jay does not know this yet, but he is gay

⇨ Person behind the character: A teenage girl who loves to roleplay and enjoys playing slightly out of the lines with stereotypes~​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
When's this starting? When all spots are filled? //is very excited

I would love if you could reserve the clown for lil ol' me :3​

thanks for reserving me :] I'll get to work on my form!

323203.jpg

⇨ N a m e ⇐ Kenji Sakamoto

⇨ R o l e ⇐ Mother Hen

⇨ A g e ⇐ 18 y.o.

⇨ B i o ⇐
Kenji is the oldest of five children in the his family of seven. Kenji was a strange child. From the time most child would begin to speak, Kenji did not and the doctors explained to his parents that he was perfectly healthy, it was his choice to not speak. Understanding their son's decision, his parents learned to understand any and all body language, but after some time they could instinctively understand him without him doing anything at all. Everything was perfect for him until he turned seven years old, Kenji lost his mother in a car accident due to his own reckless behavior, leaving him and his father by themselves. He had blamed himself for his mothers' death, yet his father reassured him almost everyday that his mother wouldn't want to think that way, which made him think about what he should do to repay his mother for his recklessness. It was difficult without his mother, but because his father was always so busy with work, he took on the domestic household chores; such as cleaning and cooking. This went on for quite a few more years, till his father brought home a woman he had been dating for about a year. Kenji was happy for his father even when the two of them decided to marry. He had a new mother, who understood him in a matter of time. As the years went by, his stepmother had give birth to four children. Seven year old Sayuri, who loves dressing up like a princess. Five year old Yumi, who spends her time reading anything she can get her hands on. And finally the twins, Ryoma and Ryota, who are now finally three years old. Kenji now has an amazing family that he takes care of, while his parents are away exploring the world as their honeymoon. Although he has to do all the chores around the home, he enjoys every bit of his time with his family. When he's around his friends, they like to call him mom because of how he acts towards them. Though Kenji may not speak, he's happy to know that everyone has come to understand him over the years.

⇨ L i k e s ⇐
♡ Family & Friends - Anytime he's around either, it brightens up his day, especially when everyone is in a good mood.
♡ Cooking & Baking - It may have been hard at first, but after time, Kenji really began to love doing them. He can cook pretty much anything you want even if it's international food you'd like.
♡ Reading - He can often be found with a book on his person, if the story captivates him, he'll reread it over and over until he finds another book that he finds interesting.
♡ Physical Contact - Since his mothers' passing, Kenji craved for physical contact as a child and his father was away most the time, so he wasn't able to provide it. Now he expresses his affection for someone openly; such as hugs for example.

⇨ D i s I i k e s ⇐
✗ Messiness - Nothing bothers him more than messiness, if you saw his house, it's completely spotless even for a home that has four young children inside of it.
✗ Confrontations - Conflicts are just something he's never been good at and he hates to see other fighting each other, when thye could just talk it out.
✗ Bland Food - Don't ever expect his food to never have any kind of taste, bland food doesn't exist in his vocabulary.
✗ Studying - Although quite intelligent, studying for hours at a time is tasking and takes away from his household activities.

⇨ F e a r s ⇐
⊗ Death of a Loved One - After losing his mother, he can't imagine losing anyone else, family or friend.
⊗ Being Alone - It's hard for him to be alone, he becomes very uncomfortable and depressed if left alone for a long time.

⇨ Weaknesses ⇐
∇ Children - When his siblings were born, he was obsessed with them every day.
∇ Sensitive - When teased or certain topics are brought up, Kenji becomes sad and may even tear up a bit.
∇ Indecisive - It's hard for him to choose some things, so he needs other to decide for him rather than them letting him choose.
∇ Shoulders - Since he was young, Kenji's shoulders have been sensitive to touch and so he has to make sure they are always covered by something, even then he feels a slight shock if someone touches them through clothing.

⇨ Strengths ⇐
Δ Independent - With father always away at work, he had to learn to take care of himself during that time, until his father remarried.
Δ Sensual - Since he turned fourteen, a lot of people would tell him that there is something about him that made them attracted to him.
Δ Intellectual - Because he loved reading so much, he began to teach himself at a young age and now studying to him is boring.
Δ Caring - He's always taking care of someone, if anyone is feeling upset or sad, Kenji will do anything that he can to make them happy or at least keep them in a good mood.

⇨ Other ⇐
◊ Owns a Cavalier Spaniel & Doberman; Lady & Demon
◊ Has a large scar on his back from a car accident from when he was a child

⇒ Theme Song ⇐

⇨ Person Behind The Character ⇐
Simply a Gemini, who hasn't figured out who they are yet.
(Literally)​

• Love
(I hope this is okay.. I will be poofing soon and won't be on tomorrow.. so please feel free to carry on without me if need be :] )
⇨ N a m e : Takaiya Kuze (his original second name was actually Kurosawa, but to avoid confusion..he'll be Kuze :] )

⇨ R o l e : Artist

⇨ A g e: 20

⇨ A p p e a r a n c e:
7ec36d9a72810a23f34f9ba11954b5e020088565_r.jpg

⇨ B i o : Takaiya was born into a wealthy old fashioned family that ran their own inn, he grew up in a very strict and formal environment which made him old fashioned. His parents had the view that if you 'spare the rod, spoil the child' and would come down on him like a ton of bricks if he did anything even remotely naughty. Takaiya felt trapped and repressed, even more so when he hit his teens and found out that he was attracted to other males. He couldn't tell his parents because he was scared of what they'd do, so he kept his thoughts hidden and only expressed himself through painting. Paintings that his father eventually found, and went ballistic over. His mother sobbed her eyes out as though her son had become something obscene, and Takaiya couldn't take that. He could take his father's punches and shouts, he could take being belted.. but he couldn't cope with his mother's tears. He tried to kill himself by slitting his wrists, only to survive because his father found him. Shortly after that, Takaiya was disowned by his parents and kicked out. He went through a hard time, living hand to mouth until he was taken in my a kindly old man called Fumitsu and Takaiya's life seemed to take a turn for the better

⇨ L i k e s~
❤ Kimonos
❤ makeup
❤ Strong men
❤ horror books (foreign like Stephen King)

⇨ D i s I i k e s~
✗ modern clothes
✗ no make up
✗ weak men
✗ romance

⇨ F e a r s: being rejected

⇨ Weaknesses: he's very insecure and doesn't trust easy, he also suffers form depression.

⇨ Strengths: he's very logical and open minded, once he makes a friend he stays with them till the end.

⇨ Other: need to find a themsong.. he also has deep scars on his back

⇨ Person behind the character: you know how there always seems to be a residential nut case on RP threads? You know, the dark minded and unbalanced RPGier that suffers from insanity? Well, that's not me.. I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it :]

• Love
Awesome characters~ Can wait till Adam meets them~
We only need the Clown - which was reserved - and the Casanova!

I'm so excited for this! Do you guys know, we literally have a classrooms worth of characters?!?! This is RP potential of epic proportions! *^* *is totally pumped*

can't wait! just three more people!

I am so excited. This RP didn't go well on the old site I used, only two people joined XP
But this is awesome and I'm so excited!!! X3​

I forgot about the Rich Boy! That's still open!
I don't see how this wasn't popular, it seems interesting to have a group of friends that their titles vary extremely~ and are all gay hehe e u e
They'd have interesting convos! And activities, I can't wait!

i cant wait to have rai bully you all :U

xD Poor Jay is going to get his glasses stolen, isn't he

Status
Not open for further replies.