Which group?

• Annabeth's Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gjallarhorn's finest

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Innovators are genetically engineered super soldiers though. You can't be something like that. At most a pilot who's seen some action under Gjallarhorn, or some contractor off Earth working for one of the big company's like Teiwaz. More over you'd need to be military if you want to be a pilot. The whole sixth sense thing is really not a thing in this variation of gundam. The closest is the aforementioned treatment. However if you want to be a government insider that's fine it just makes it harder for you to interact with some other characters.

I'd like to see some media, private military contractors, business men and women, and stuff like that in the black guardians. Or simple everyday people who've taken up arms secretly. Being in the black guardians means we'll have a lot of black market assistance. The advantages are the following: Gjallarhorn has major political and military power, guardians have the ability to be everywhere and have assistance from earth and space companies, Annabeth has the love of the people, and her ideals are really strong as such she has become a strong willed young woman who can see her friends through most hardships.

I want to connect with my Gundam that is all.

I have an old Gundam character I want to bring back and he was not an Innovator. Only Innovator like. I made him more like a cyborg or an living machine.

But....eh fine.

the A-System literally connects you to your gundam's hardware that's as close as you'd get. It'd kill you of course if you use it without being ready. Mikazuki nearly died when he first used barbatos. Of course the backstory on how you acquired the system would also be needed.

Likewise I'd like to state we're not starting off with gundam machines more like the standard mobile workers and assault rifles. We'll get prototype machines, and gundam suits from our contacts as we build them which will happen.

When we start I'll give you gives two choices:

We start out at the start of the rebellion where we first meet the man who will unite us (an npc as i don't want to main character the biggest guy in the story), and or we start out after he saves our collective asses from Gjallarhorn during a raid.

@Chewy Rabbits @Nomad-22

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
After. I see a lot of RPs die because they had too long of a before things git good.

Well it won't be right at the inception of the rebellion at it's strongest but it will be after the big incident. If you've seen code geass think about if it was after Zero killed the viceroy and but before he want to save suzaku. In other words that would start us out just as we're all becoming the group itself. of course the main core of the group will be an already existing group of individual npcs who have been working to undermine Gjallarhorn.

I'm trying decide for my main character's background. From a former Gjallarhorn soldier(enlisted man) who turned deserter. Or a private contractor hailed from Mars. What would be more interesting background-wise?

the private contractor will end up with more interesting conversations with Annabeth's group. Mars is a hard place and Annabeth has worked tirelessly to try and help the folks there. She's a more hardened Kordelia. Well at least Kordelia before she got hardened by the story. As for the Gjallarhorn soldier it could lead to some interesting stuff with him having to fight former allies, and having him talk with allies of his who may join us during the story and having a dynamic with working with former terrorists he'd have fought as a soldier. Go with whatever you like.

Reactions: Nomad-22
Just letting you know, I'm here as well and still interested in this.

Vote remains the same as on Roleplayerguild.

Oh didn't expect to see you here. Well nice to have you along.

Status
Not open for further replies.