Gun Guilds(OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Game Mechanics?

• Dice Rolling

• GM Intervention

• Player to Player

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your team will be taking place in Com Tower. @West feel free to look over your team's CSs to choose which of you three will be setting up the radio. When you have chosen the IC will be up of the enemy team and the map. After your match the Roleplay will enter a free roam like in Final Fantasy and you should all pay attention to my GM posts because sometimes it is News of the world.

@West Silver chose a Mecha Licence you need a Hacking Licence for Com Tower runnner.

I have mecha licence too.

Okay. THink about what you're going to write for situations that may occur. IC is up tomorrow.

Your Opponents; YIN

Opponent 1: KAZE
STR - 2
WIS - 1
DEX - 2
Sniper
SMG
Armor is 2 and HP is 2
Camo
Smoke Screen

Bird SKill: WHen activated the bird will enlarge and allow OP1 to ride or take cover behind it.

Opponent 2: JARED
STR - 3
WIS - 1
DEX - 1
Energy Gun (Rapid Fire RPG basically 3 shot reload.)
Armor is 3 and HP is 3
Cold SIgnature

Bird Skill: When activated OP2's bird will disable all electronics within a hundred meters of him. The pings of the electronics shut off will flash for the brief second it happens.

Opponent 3: KEN
STR - 2
WIS - 2
DEX - 1
Rapid Fire Pistol. Energy Rounds, no reload. Overheat possible.
Dual Blades
Armor is 2 and HP is 2
Camo

Bird Skill: When OP3 is hit the bird generates a thick cloud of smoke to hide him.

Last edited:
Did we start?

No i forgot yesterday was Sunday. Church n stuff. Today I shall make

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Victor Markov
You wasted your grenade. Neither of you can see the other right now @West because of the jammers(if you turn it on).

If it was a waste, let it be a waste. Fenrir thought at the moment it'd be a good choice, and if it wasn't: he'll have to abide to the consequences.

Well now you know. If I left it you would never know.

Of course, I appreciate it. Anyway, still just a tad unsure where Fenrir's exact location in the complex would be, so any insight on that in the next IC post would be very much appreciated.

I got you covered.

Sorry for my lack of being on this RP. Some stuff will happen.

No problem. Guys my post will be on the weekend so yeah sorry for the wait.

It'll take me a good deal of time to get those three redone weapon and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.