Gun Guilds(OOC)

Game Mechanics?

• Dice Rolling

• GM Intervention

• Player to Player

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @ShiroKiyoshi how many more do we need?
According to the list found right on down the bottom of the roleplay, it says there's a character list stating that we need 6 to start, and nine is the maximum amount.
Characters: 3/6 (9)
I'll be considering to start up a guild if none else is going to try to boot one up.

Also, two more things: He'll be back tommorow, as according to his posting, he states he'll be back on the 11th of July, so it's tommorow: And, personal truck?
Personal Truck:
So, like this?-

vehicle-trucks.jpg

Because it kinda halted me in making the guild, as I'm really unsure what to put there.

exactly. Ill tell you more about why the,guilds sheet is so odd when I get home.

The deal about the personal truck is this: The GGs, despite playing a popular sport, are not payed very well. Of course we are all in the upper class of the economy, but we still have to be smart about our money like a lucky indie band. As such guilds are dealt with like NFL teams with one of the members being a leader backed up by some other company. The personal truck was trend that started earlier in the GG and companies have since pushed for teams to have and use one for everyday occasions and special ones. So no not like your semi:
turi_08.jpg

1104x613_3006_Race_truck_2d_automotive_car_truck_sci_fi_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

672100271927280162.jpg

Truck-Concept-Craft-e1274240337872.jpg

iveco-oex-overland-truck-futuristic-car-01.jpg

Also you guys probably already guessed this, but creator is leader of the team.

Last edited:
Oh yeah. I'm back!

As Victor said this is a revamp and it got me thinking; In the original we made teams and controlled the entire team ourselves. So basically you'd get to create your dream team.

Im going to go ahead and do this. Because I want to. You guys can do this or stick to being on each others team. My team will not take a guild slot or character slots. If you do this the same applies to you. THey'll just go right next to your name.

Can I bring my old team back mechs and all?

GUILD SHEET:

Emblem:
21973104c27c6ecf65b093f6c0db58b8.jpg

Name:

Valhallas Mightiest Warriors.

Personal Truck:
iveco-oex-overland-truck-futuristic-car-06.jpg

Guild Hall Location: Pearson State (Antartica)

There, atleast an attempt on the whole Guild thing. So, quick question: How should we get the last player around? Considering we're 5 now with that old Vet joining, and we need six.

Last edited:
GUILD SHEET:

Emblem:
images

Name:

Gunslinger May Cry

Personal Truck:

Truck-Concept-Craft-e1274240337872.jpg

Guild Hall Location:
Kilamari City

Last edited:
If not by this week then I create the IC anyways and a filler character until the meantime. @West

And yes you may. @Victor Markov

Last edited:
Alas, i lost the conversation I had my characters in along with their mechs and I didn't see them in the old rp ooc thread. Do you still have it, @ShiroKiyoshi?

Then Victor, Vincent and Leon are basically going to have to be redone. Oh well, shit happens. My gun ideas still good for this rp?

@West your location is outside New Eden for your Guild. New Eden occupies Kilamari City(North America), Pearson State(Antartica), and O'Harrie State(South America)

Yea. I am still here.

@Silverdawn and @DragonFist1988 you two will be apart of @West's team. @Victor Markov said he will be making a one-manned team so no one is able to join his. I have created mine and added it to the first post and my Character post feel free to check it out. We will be using the system @West suggested so everyone say thank you to him/her.

Long Range Weapons - SNipers and etc will be dependent on your WIS + DEX.
Medium Range Weapons - Assaults, SMGs, Pistols, etc. are dependent on DEX.
Short Range Weapons - Shotguns, Slugs, etc. are dependent on WIS.
Melee - Bats, Swords, Boomerangs, etc. are dependent on STR.

ETC weapons that do damage will deal 2 damage instead of the normal one.
Birds cannot be shot down, but nano flyers can.
And when choosing maps (which I will be doing.) I will list what skills will help in the map. A map with camo listed as a con means you are more visible with it on than without it and so on and so forth.
Again maps are 3.5 miles long and wide and you start .5 miles inward of these maps with the exception of Home Defense where you are stationed in the middle.
For the start of the RP you will be taking place in a match.

@West being that you are leader and this the start I'll let you choose the game mode this once, but with a twist. Choose a number 1 - 3.

Com Tower
Area Control
Skirmish

Status
Not open for further replies.