Guilty Pleasure Songs

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched this video and thought it was SUPER appropriate for this thread. :bsmile:

Reactions: Shiri

#NOTEVENSORRY
Honestly? I love this song. So the joke was on anyone who tried to troll me with this, because I sang along :D

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
Honestly? I love this song. So the joke was on anyone who tried to troll me with this, because I sang along :D
Guess you could say that it would never let you down and hurt you.

I love this song. I've been singing it over the years ever since I found out about it in middle school lol

My friends and I would break out into this song while we where at school.

Reactions: Greenie
Because most of me is made of snark and sarcasm, I love this song without guilt.
I absolutely LOVE this song.

It gets stuck in my head and I don't care. It's my *censors self*

I'm not even guilty for this one.

I'm not embarrassed by anything, but if there was a song I might feel like pushing the "skip" on my phone in the company of others, this would be it:

• Love
Reactions: junebug and Greenie
I'm not embarrassed by anything, but if there was a song I might feel like pushing the "skip" on my phone in the company of others, this would be it:

Teenage Greenie loved this song.

Adult Greenie still loves this song :bsmile:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron
For some reason I can't stop with this one. It really cheers me up, gets me going. [spoili]
[/spoili]

I actually can't stand this song now, but it was a genuine guilty pleasure of mine for a while.

I'm not even a little bit guilty about my music choices, but this is probably what has gotten me the most odd responses when I share it.

Status
Not open for further replies.