Guilty Pleasure Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched this video and thought it was SUPER appropriate for this thread. :bsmile:

Reactions: Shiri

#NOTEVENSORRY
Honestly? I love this song. So the joke was on anyone who tried to troll me with this, because I sang along :D

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
Honestly? I love this song. So the joke was on anyone who tried to troll me with this, because I sang along :D
Guess you could say that it would never let you down and hurt you.

I love this song. I've been singing it over the years ever since I found out about it in middle school lol

My friends and I would break out into this song while we where at school.

Reactions: Greenie
Because most of me is made of snark and sarcasm, I love this song without guilt.
I absolutely LOVE this song.

It gets stuck in my head and I don't care. It's my *censors self*

I'm not even guilty for this one.

I'm not embarrassed by anything, but if there was a song I might feel like pushing the "skip" on my phone in the company of others, this would be it:

• Love
Reactions: junebug and Greenie
I'm not embarrassed by anything, but if there was a song I might feel like pushing the "skip" on my phone in the company of others, this would be it:

Teenage Greenie loved this song.

Adult Greenie still loves this song :bsmile:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron
For some reason I can't stop with this one. It really cheers me up, gets me going. [spoili]
[/spoili]

I actually can't stand this song now, but it was a genuine guilty pleasure of mine for a while.

I'm not even a little bit guilty about my music choices, but this is probably what has gotten me the most odd responses when I share it.

Status
Not open for further replies.