Guilty or Innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who isn't Guilty of that one?

Next person is guilty of having a really embarrassing story from when they're a baby.

Ex: When I was still in diapers my Mom caught me trying to use the poop as finger paint on the Playroom wall...
She caught me mid-way in, when shit was everywhere.

Last edited:
Guilty. Drew all in the photo albums, pictures, everything.

Next person is guilty of wearing socks with flipflops.

Aw Senpai lol.

Innocent.

Next person is guilty of accidently deleting one of their posts.

Innocent. It's always been voluntary.

Next person is guilty of sleeping with the actual below 75.

I'm assuming the Actual is a way of checking temperature?
In which case I assume the 75 is Fahrenheit?

In which case, Guilty.

Next person is Guilty of getting sick from drinking too much water.

Guilty, though I think it was actually caused by all the booze I drank the night before.

Next is guilty of puking on a rug or carpet.

Innocent.

Next person is guilty of puking in someone's mouth (and not necessarily in a kinky way. I threw up in my Dads mouth when I was 1 cause he thought it'd be a 'smart' idea to play spaceship immediately after dinner).

Innocent, though I did play a part in a comedy skit with my dad when I was young (like 5-ish young). The gag line was that my brother ate Taco Bell and puked all over me (and I had to say it excitedly).

Next is guilty of cleaning puke from a carpet.

Guilty, it's usually the Dog's.

Next person is guilty of playing a game far longer than they otherwise would just for the achievements.

Guilty. Assassin's Creed 2. The only two achievements I have left are the 100% feathers and the Auditore Cape one. I used a guide to look up the feather locations, and that turned into a hot mess since I couldn't tell which ones I had already gotten and which I just couldn't find.

They are still the only achievements I haven't gotten for that game. I'm sure I've done the same for other games, but that's the only one that comes to mind atm.

Next is guilty of having a dirty/messy room.

Guilty, I don't like it get to Hurricane Katrina levels.
But I probably only clean up the room on a weekly basis (and my clean up I mean put dirty clothes and dishes away, and clear some floor or cupboard space if it's crowded).

Next person is guilty of not showering for 48+ hours before.
that turned into a hot mess since I couldn't tell which ones I had already gotten and which I just couldn't find.
And this is why it's important to use the Guide books from the start for that sort of thing. :P

Guilty, I hate showers. I aim to shower every other day, but normally it ends up that I shower every three days or so. Longest I ever went without a shower was about 18 days or so, back when I was still in elementary school. (I'm not quite that gross anymore. >:I)

Next person is guilty of buying something they don't really want, just because it's on sale..

Guilty.

Next person is guilty of choosing Timber over Bear Glove.

I declare Switzerland. I get to watch the show without picking sides!

Next person is guilty of breaking a chair by sitting on it.

Guilty, but it was this wooden chair that my Mom calls in Antique but in truth is closer to "I'm so old I don't even have a proper function!".

Next person is guilty of doodling on something where it's permanent.

Yup. I got a hex-grid playmat from my dad's old DnD stuff that was supposedly dry-erase washable. Turns out it wasn't.

Next is guilty of having far too much free time on their hands.

Guilty. I'm out of college with nothing to do until I sort out what program to go into next.

Next is guilty of painting stuff red so they go faster.

Actually, I don't think I have. I'm largely more concerned with dakka than speed.

Besides, I play necrons. :P

Next is guilty of having plenty of RP ideas, but is too lazy to write them all down.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Half Guilty. I'm not too lazy to write them down, but I'm often unable to write it effectively.

Next person is Guilty of taking 60+ shots as the Necrons and not having a single warrior die! :3

I'm often unable to write it effectively.
THIS.

Guilty, I think. There was one game (Orks, Retro Necrons (me) and someone else vs. Space Marines) I played where I had a squad of warriors and a squad of destroyers, destroyers went in first and fucked the shit out of the enemy's Land Raider (five Heavy 3 guns with auto glancing hit on 6 can do a shitton of damage). Then they all died and the game ended before my warriors could get in range.

Next is guilty of drooling while sleeping.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.