Guardians of Otherworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaCageFighter, sorry for not clarifying it in the first post, but this Human World is in our current era(2014) and that character would be out of time and place.

This is shaping up to be a busy week, but plan on having the group thread up this weekend.

Oh so this is a modern thread? My picture isn't modern, but I guess it doesn't needed to be since I'm playing a Demi god.

Updated the first post.

For those who have expressed interest but not posted a CS, please do so before I put up the first group thread this weekend as it would be difficult to introduce new characters as the plot progresses, so much as I'd like to say"'More the merrier" if you post it after the group thread goes up, your character was too late join the plot.

Also Ms. Ezra I put yours as an ally character based on the brief background you gave. If you want your character to be enthralled that's up to SlatersDeath.

Name: Jolyne
Race: Human
Appearance:
lByFZ8t.jpg

Background:
Born in Florida to a deadbeat dad, she was a delinquint through her adolescent years and was even sent to prison. While there, she discovered a mysterious power known as a "stand", a ghostly manifestation of her spirit which protects her and stands by her side.

Yaaaaay. So excited for this.

Only posted a few mini novels so far if you couldn't tell my excitement from that alone. >w<

Bump!

We're still looking people! Also I sent out PMs to those of you who joined but never posted.

So I know this RP is in the mature section, but how graphic (sexually or violently) are we allowed to go?

Name: Elaris Lerune
Race: Dragon
Appearance (Humaniod):
sample_e4be043157b476d3e17436a6c5136491_zps504666a7.jpg

Appearance (Dragon):
photo_1612_large.jpg

Name: Sweetie Morrowing
Race:
Appearance:
4ed2b01aece2a0ed4f60d24cdf31ecca.jpg

Since most have dropped out before things started, we can have up to four.

• Love
Reactions: BitterBat
I added some to help move the story along.

Yes! As far as plot line we haven't gotten to far in yet. Mostly introductions.

Wow, you're up late and early Rozie lol

Up early. XD

Either way. I think we're pretty even on both sides at the moment, though it's only from people playing multiples.

Name: vegoth
Race: Wolf hound demon
Appearance: (can turn from human to wolf hound demon) Human form long black hair, wolf eye, tall well built, dirty white skin, where's red shirt with
black pants, no shoes. carries a sword. Wolf form long dark black fur, height is 5-2, long fans and long tail with a white tip.
Background: Vegoth's dad was a demon wolf and his mother was a human. His mother was killed by other humans and Vegoth was captured by the humans. Vegoth's dad thought vegoth was also dead so he killed himself over the loss of his family. later vegoth escaped and found a pack and was raised by the Demon wolves, he became strong in survival and loves to hunt. The demon wolves were tough on him, so he became very strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.