Guardians of Otherworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Is this still open, and if it is. What is open? o.o

Updating the first post later, but we have one more dragon slot open and three mates for the Guardian. Though I am consider just an Ally slot, if neither of those fit for anyone interested.

I could fill in the Dragon Spot

Though I'm sure Seth would enjoy three mates, it wouldn't hurt to have a buddy just saying lol.

I'm going to make a second character to help populate the story. c:

Just not sure what race I want yet. I'm thinking about an elementalist.

I could make a buddy for Seth if I have time ^^ unless you found someone else. I don't mind.

Added option for Ally Characters. And as of now everyone who has submitted an approved character sheet is on the first post.

If anyone has an idea for a character to join the evil side, PM me your details and we can discuss particulars.

Name: Keira Flamewind
Age: Appears in her mid to late twenties, but no one is knows for sure
Race: Human (gifted with the control of fire)
Appearance:
sample_fcc6e412203b99f7c6ec40ecfddac15c.jpg

Background: Keira is a well known woman of many names, especially for her gift in battle. She has earned the name 'Beast Tamer', as she is good at taming beast and man alike. Another well known name for Keira is 'The Red Woman' for her ownership and running of an extremely popular and successful bordello, 'Angel's Den'.

Soon, I believe. Kal is just trying to figure out when in the timeline he wants to make the thread start, or so he said when I asked.

Right now I have an idea for where and when to start. Going to be busy with other things from morning until evening so I will have the main thread up Wednesday.

Something to know going in: If your character and another are going to have a lengthy conversation(Say it would be ~4 posts each for all participants, or having multiple people in a conversation, I'd prefer it to take place in PM first, then the one who initiated it copy-pasts it into one post. This is done in the hopes it will cut down on one conversation being interrupted by others and whatnot.

Anyone have thoughts on this?

Also my character, Desmond may seem over-powered, but rest assured there's a reason I said he was 'god-like', as you will find out later he only paints himself as a Demon God.

Hello~

Before things get started, here is my character sheet.

Name: Beatrix Abentroth, or 'Bee' for short.
Appearance:
magician__s_valkyrie_card_sleeve__1_by_darkmagicianofc-d54v54z.png

Background: Bee came from a life of privilege, but after the tragic murder of her mother, her father grew so paranoid he created a stifling lifestyle for his only child. She ran away from it all at 16 and hasn't looked back since. This was also the time her Magus abilities started to manifest. Luckily for her, she met and became the apprentice of an older Magus who taught the young woman how to be a force for good. She has been hunting demons solo for years.....until coming across a large and sinister plot she couldn't possibly tackle on her own.

Hope you don't mind that I included a way into the plot for her character. I'm just getting back into how group RPs are done. It just popped into my head while typing and I couldn't stop.

Can I be the bad guy? Also, is this modern fantasy or medieval fantasy? Or possibly even paleo (cavemen) or sci-fi (spacemen) fantasy?

Can I be the bad guy? Also, is this modern fantasy or medieval fantasy? Or possibly even paleo (cavemen) or sci-fi (spacemen) fantasy?

Well we actually already have the main bad guy role filled by the thread creator, Kal. However, we do still need more bad guys on the demon side.

Whatever. I'll just post my character and let you guys decide.

Name: Rance
Race: Human
Appearance:
Rance_Quest_Rance_Medium.jpg

Background:
Born in a free city, Rance lived his life as a knight who valiantly rode off into battle and even challenged armies, sometimes directing armies of his own. when money would run out, he would do various odd jobs. While quite amorous, he is actually uncomfortable in romantic situations where a girl actually falls in love with him.

Might jump in as a WIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

Okay, so with me. W00t. Seth could use a buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.