CS
Name: Aururum
Race: Angel
s.o.: Straight
Appearance:
circle1.jpg

Angels and demons only) Holy form (battle form):
bbEib.jpg

(Angels and demons only) Weapon of Choice: Weapon in picture. (DawnBreaker)
(Angels and demons only) Elemental Control: Fire

Personality: Will RP

Bio: Called the Argent Flame due to his Elemental corrupted Elemental ability and his steadfast personality Aururum is the oldest living Angel. Created early in the history of the world Arururum was one of the first Angels to fight Lucifer upon his treachery upon God. Having fought the Ex-Arch-Angel one to one it left both of them wounded in battle but left Aururum corrupted with the powers of the Demonic beings soon to arise.

The following corruption had left his wings turn to bone and in their place flames. No longer does he have the beautiful white or blue wings common among Angels but in their place a superheated Flame. It is unknown how he can still fly but it is possible and is done regularly. Other than these visible sings of corruption Aururum has shown signs of slipping at times from his position of being an Angel at giving into Human Pleasures.

Ontop of such corruptions he also shares a connection to the head Demon Natsu due the blood of Satan in both of them. Unlike Natsu who had absorbed some of the power of Satan, Aururum was cursed from the first fight between the two upon his fall from grace. Now the last of his kind Aururum stands as the last of the Early Juggernaught like Arch Angels. His imposing frame created in a time before good and evil giving the presence of both aspects of it.

Standing over Twelve feet tall when transformed his frame is both strong and tough. His creation before Evil had led to the figure having aspects of both good and evil within it. It was not untill the fall of Lucifer that Good and Evil became defined. In the resulting battles most of the early Arch Angels perished. One of the few remaining and corrupted Aururum remained in the service of god which questioning the motives within his own mind.

I will Edit in my other character and may even add to Aururum significantly
CS

Name: Maximillian Garnz
Race: Human
appearance:
Artur_Geolite.jpg

humans only) who carried the crystal before you?: None
(Humans only) Heavenly/demonic armor and weapon:
DESIGNED AND CREATED SUITS. DEPENDING ON SITUATION (CLOSE)
blaze+orange+daryl+mandryk+concept+art+soldier+exo+suit+combat+armor+mech+mecha+blaster+laser+rifle+gun+cannon+snow+warrior+sci+fi.jpg

Weapons:
index.php

(All created by him put powered by the energy of the Celestial)

Personality: Will RP

Skills:
Unbelievable tactical and Scientific mind.
Engineer/Mechanic
Good with Hands.
Can run for long distances
Excellent and creating things.

Weakness:
Over Thinker.
Simple is Hard.

Bio: Maximillian was born in Germany to a family of scientists. While undergoing experiments on a high tech device a tragedy struck leaving him injured and dead for nearly a minute and killing his parents. When he came to something in his mind seemed to have clicked. He was naturally gifted in anything scientific and is considered a Engineering and designated Genius by many professors out there. When he was 13 he entered college and graduated by the time he was 16 leaving him with a massive amount of intellect for being so young.

Last edited:
Oh, we've got some nice new Characters! Awesome man! ;3

Hopefully I don't get left behind.

MSJeiTO.gif

we currently have 7 boys and 6 girls with two girls in reserve making a total of 7 boys and 8 girls we're getting really close to being able to start

we currently have 7 boys and 6 girls with two girls in reserve making a total of 7 boys and 8 girls we're getting really close to being able to start
Yay~

Oh. One last question. Are the Angels and Demons already 'Connected/Contracted' to the humans? Or once starting, we need to find the person suitable for battle?- I'm asking this because I read Bio's of the Humans, and I see that they already have their Crystals, which is why I'm curious.

yes all the angels/demons are already bonded to a human. now if you wanted to make a back story to say that your demons human died before they could pass it on you could potentially start off as "free" in the sense of you don't have a partner otherwise everyone is already bonded

Reactions: Hermit
Oh and I will be deciding the pairings like last time just so everyone knows and no oneaccidentally gets left out

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Lunita Nesta I was going over your cs a bit more in detail and it looks great it really does. However the powers of your armor and sword...don't really work that way. You see when the human acquires their armor their powers become the same as the angel/demon who gave them to the human so using Micheal for example when he summons the armor for his human the human gets lightning based abilities. Your allowed to pick what the armor looks like and if you want a bow, sword, axe etc etc but your powers are the same as your guardian

Would being able to control time count as something? Or is it not allowed. - Seriously just thought of a scene and slowing time was what happened. o u o

Natasha just got her crystal so she's gonna be pretty clueless at least :3

@Lunita Nesta I was going over your cs a bit more in detail and it looks great it really does. However the powers of your armor and sword...don't really work that way. You see when the human acquires their armor their powers become the same as the angel/demon who gave them to the human so using Micheal for example when he summons the armor for his human the human gets lightning based abilities. Your allowed to pick what the armor looks like and if you want a bow, sword, axe etc etc but your powers are the same as your guardian
I guess I was a bit confused about how the pairing would work. I'm sorry about that, I will fix it right up. I thought it would be cool though considering he wants to be a doctor lolz...

ok so the armor and weapon are done and idk it doesn't look as epic in writing as it does in my mind.

@Nat yeah, James just got his, too so this is going to be weird for him. *giggles*

Last edited by a moderator:
@C r o m i c a l♥ I'm going to have to say no to time because it's not really an element

@Lunita Nesta I understand what your saying but I really appreciate you fixing your cs. And you can still pick what kind of weapon you want it just can't be "sword of light" or something like that you can have a sword but it would be affected depending on your guardians powers so if you had Micheal for an angel you would have a sword ghat could summon lightning or something like that. Or if you had him and wanted to use a bow you could shoot lightning instead of actual arrows or..whatever sorry if I'm repeating myself with the idea I just want to make sure you understand what I'm saying. Again thanks for fixing your cs

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Andy

No problem at all. *smiles* I like the bow for his character rather than a sword. I don't think he quite has the build for it. *giggles* I am very happy to change anything you need me to, as well.

Hey there! ^_^ Sorry I haven't been around as much, I'm glad everyone is joining up for this! Good Work @Andy
I had to work on my CS since, alot has happened since the time I started my characters to now.

Name: Rhapsody
Race: Angel
Appearance:

622-angel-warrior-art-hd-1920x1080px-wallpapers-angel-warrior-art.jpg
Angels and demons only) Holy form (battle form) :
wings%20flowers%20fantasy%20art%20artwork%20harp%20flower%20petals%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_87.jpg
Rhapsody

(Angels and demons only) Weapon of Choice: Harp
(Angels and demons only) Elemental Control: Nature

Personality: Rhapsody is sweet as her music and filled with empathy. It's in her nature to always find the good in everyone and make those around her smile and laugh with the sound of her music. She is headstrong to fight for hope for mankind and those that are damned can be enlighten to hear the truth of their hidden hearts to reveal the light that must lie within. Been naïve could be her down fall but she sees it as a strength to overcome the darkness.

Bio: She was placed in the back of the battle to boost the morale of the Angels spirits with her harp. She fought long and hard with endless song and emotion that her spirit urged her companions to fight through the darkness with rejuvenating strength through the cords of her harp that thrives on the essence of the heart. She also entraps the enemies and could paralysis them temporary with her harp. Almost falling to her own demise from exhaustion, as her mighty wings gave her the advantage to fly higher than others (since her abilities are defensive more than offensive) the battle tore apart. She swore to herself that she would find a worthy strong soul who had the heart of a true believer to fight for peace.

The concept in my opinion could be quite essential to develop to their (Pairing) disposition on their own accord. Nature meaning 'birth' opens up various ways nature can be used to Joseph. Example: Camouflage, beast-mastery, herbalist, and tracking. The ability of using nature can be used in plants, trees, flowers,vines etc.

Her songs would be:
Protection
Healing
Speed
Strength
Spirit
Stun

Great to have Rhapsody back now we just need Kysindra lol

Reactions: Poetic Justice

[BCOLOR=#800000] Name: Kysindra[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000] Race: Demon[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000] Age:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000] Newborn[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000] s.o.: Bi, Lover of Natsu[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000] Appearance:[/BCOLOR]

tumblr_mgshsctAPg1rxszywo1_500.jpg

[BCOLOR=#800000]Humans only) who carried the crystal before you?: (father, mother, brother, sister etc.) She used to be human, a Human called Kimi Reed, and Natsu turned her recently into a Demon. Now her soul is bound to a mortal crystal and destined to protect it with her life.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000] Angels and demons only) Holy form (battle form) :[/BCOLOR]
monster___demon_empress.jpg

[BCOLOR=#800000](Angels and demons only) Weapon of Choice:[/BCOLOR]
FRIIMQVGFRWRRUP.LARGE.gif

[BCOLOR=#800000](Angels and demons only) Elemental Control: you get only one power control over fire, light, water, earth, lightning etc.Wind, is the element that Kysindra adapts too. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000] Personality: Since she became Demon, her emotions are on a high frequence. She becomes very emotional and avenges out on those emotions. She acts irrational and is confused since her Transformation, [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000]r and she is still trying to understand herself and her place in the world. When she was human, Natsu was her Demon, and she loved and was willing to give her life out on the line for Natsu, without a second thought. Now, Kysindra has a piece of Natsu's powers inside her dark soul, and she is still compassionate for him yet she is more wiser on this second choice of life. She understands that she isn't a mere weakling mortal and can do possibly anything she desires. She is suppose to be Natsu Queen and lover. [/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
lol I like that part at the end "supposed to be Natsu's queen and lover" gives you the ominous feeling that she could betray him at any time XD

Reactions: Poetic Justice
Status
Not open for further replies.