Guardian Angels Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah it's good :) can't wait to get this started again

lol I like that part at the end "supposed to be Natsu's queen and lover" gives you the ominous feeling that she could betray him at any time XD
I was debating about that section and I didn't want to put too much info on it, so Im really glad you like it! It was really officially announced or anything and YES! Anything could happen! mwhaha

Reactions: Andy
lol oh I pray for Natsu's safety he'll need it dealing with her XD

Alojz stab Kimi -.- Alojz no like Kimi

Ahahah... Ok... I just had 5 pages to read... Didn't get any alert... Just to let know I'm alive ^^ so happy to see so many known people as well as new ones... Maybe I'll change Ren's weapon though... I've seen a lot of bows xD...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Alojz punish Ren -.- Ren no listen to Alojz

And she seldom will u.u
Then again Ren could be paired with someone else who knows...

I'll do the pairings just like last time

Two pages without an alert- Only got one from Justice creating her first Character.. Great XD

@Andy you mean Ren'll be again in Alojz hands *looks around restless* How can I explain the mustaches she drew on him while he was sleeping? I thought I was safe T^T

lol no I'm just saying I'll be deciding the pairings again XD

*Get's out from her hideout* so I can push the responsability of the act to the new partner... right? XD

No, Alojz shall claim his booty once more @Nay'ar

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
omg.. @ShiroKiyoshi that could have been taken..quite a few different ways I think XD

Booty claim confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.