Guardian Angels CS (Sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you tell em! Haha.

Reactions: Poetic Justice
I've unfortunately have had my share of bosses (so far) and it good to know how to sway them and learn from them when you know the 'big wigs' (what we call em) get respect from them. You work your way up, and when I had issues with my boss I took up with HER boss, and her bosses and bosses. People get walked on too much I've seen, including me when I first started working, and I won't put up with it. At least state your claim, be in charge with your reasons and don't bullshit a bullshitter. Can't always win though, some people just get away with it, which I've seen it done too, and just gotta be better than them in the end.

All too true unfortunately

honestly why i am looking forward to being in the military rather than risking getting some joke of a boss who doesnt do crap

Because it's everywhere...always having someone to be dirty or become lazy to get paid for it all. I don't blame you seriously. I leaned alot and still am, as I work my way up through the food chain basically, and learning to deal socialize DRAMA. Ugh, I hate it more than anything, especially knowing that my intentions or anyones, is just to survive. It really gets under my skin when people 'with authority' try to take that innocents away from you. I've always have had authority issues though ^_- haha okay, sorry! I'm done ranting! Felt good though!

Is it weird if I want to get a boss like in ted? Then act like him and get promoted?

Well, gotta get going. Talk to everyone tomorrow morning. See ya

Laters, now I have to go take care of this mouse infestation in my house... four have been caught this morning, making a total of about fifteen overall... fml

I got my schedule for senior year today.. And my past results.. Talk about yikes!!

I loved my senior year. I had to take only 2 core classes because I did the rest of them early on. Sooooo... I was lucky and had many study halls and electives. I spent alot of time in a lounge with a Kurig machine.

Ha I wish mine was that easy. I have two required courses, a ta hour, a public speaking hour ( god my worst fears come true), an ap class and an art credit... Meh and I might take French 3..

I took college Anatomy and Physiology my Senior year. English and.... Ceramics.. Horticulture.. yep. Then study halls

Basically xD I'm just kidding. I'm taking cremations and a study hall and ap euro history and sociology.. Meh

CS
Name: Evelyn Garnz
Race: Human
s.o.: Straight
appearance:
touhou-uniforms_00382782.png

humans only) who carried the crystal before you?: None
(Humans only) Heavenly/demonic armor and weapon:
blaze+orange+daryl+mandryk+concept+art+soldier+exo+suit+combat+armor+mech+mecha+blaster+laser+rifle+gun+cannon+snow+warrior+sci+fi.jpg
Weapons:
index.php

(All created by her put powered by the energy of the Celestial)

Personality: Very analytic and hands on. She is a person of great curiosity and of genius intellect. Has a slightly demented mindset when it comes to figuring things out. She is considered insane by many but to others who share her views.. she is considered a genius.

Skills:
Unbelievable tactical and Scientific mind.
Engineer/Mechanic
Good with Hands.
Can run for long distances
Excellent and creating things.

Weakness:
Weak Physically
Often distracted
Easily Upset.

Bio: Evelyn was born in Germany to a family of scientists. While undergoing experiments on a high tech device a tragedy struck leaving her injured and dead for nearly a minute and killing her parents. When she came to something in her mind seemed to have clicked. She was naturally gifted in anything scientific and is considered a Engineering and designed Genius by many professors out there. When she was 13 she entered college and graduated by the time she was 16 leaving her with a massive amount of intellect for being so young.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.