Guardian Angel

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Derion rubbed his eye, sighing softly. "What do you have-" He coughed, covering his mouth with his arm. He cleared his throat. "What do you have planned for today.." he asked quietly.

Aria shrugged. "Work." She said softly.

Derion nodded. "Alright...Do you have to leave the house?" He asked quietly. He was just planning things in his head...like how to keep her safe even if he wasn't by her side 24/7.

Aria shook her head. "I have a room where I can write just off my bedroom. I only need to be in office once every 2 weeks to have a check in and teach whomever I am writing for, their songs"

Derion nodded. "Good." He yawned slightly. "I might go back to sleep..." he muttered. He hated sleeping. It was one of the only times he was off-guard.

Aria smiled, and kissed his forehead. "Alright."

Derion hugged her gently, and after a moment's hesitation, stood. He was still a little shaky and off-balance, but he could walk fairly well by himself.

Aria smiled at him, and got up, taking both his plate and hers to the sink. She smiled and kissed his cheek before going to her studio.

Derion watched her disappear into the door before he sighed softly. Smiling faintly, he made his way back to the bedroom. Carefully, he managed to remove the tattered shreds that were left of his shirt, leaving him in his jeans, and he gently lay down on the bed, closing his eyes. Rolling onto his stomach, he stretched, painfully, and then relaxed to sleep.

Aria pushed herself into the practice room and shutting the door as she started to play a lovely piano song that she had been working on for a long long time.

Derion's eyes flickered slightly at the sound of music. He hummed softly, only a second behind as he memorized the song. He managed to do this for about half a minute before he was put to sleep by the lovely melody.

Aria kept playing for a while before she finally, after a few weeks, finished the song. With a sigh of content, she began on her next piece, writing a good piece.

Derion continued to sleep peacefully, happily even. The music drifted through his mind and he stayed calm, nightmare free. He didn't dream either, relaxed in a deep, deep sleep.

Aria was happy, and hours later she had finished another piece for the movie.

Derion awoke with a start, sitting up, then groaning softly. He could hear Aria working in the other room and sighed. "Oww." He muttered, rubbing his shoulder. He stretched, realizing his wings didn't hurt as bad. Good...hopefully he'd be perfectly normal by the end of the day. Laying on his side, he stared about the room, just wondering how to spend his waking time.

Aria kept playing, her voice singing loudly from the other room as he woke up.

Derion smiled faintly, listening to her sing. He managed to sit up again, this time sliding off the bed. His steps were light as he went to the window. Staring up at the sky, he listened to her sing, finding pictures in the clouds as he listened.

Aria soon finished and she picked up the rest of her music, going towards the door and opening it.

Derion leaned his head on the window as the music stopped. He sighed quietly, still watching the clouds.

Aria went over and found Derion, and walked up behind him, hugging him.

Status
Not open for further replies.