Grownups of Iwaku, what's your favourite part of being an adult?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These things:

Onedolar2009series.jpg

I can eat candy at any day of the week, and my parents can't tell me I'm not allowed to do so :D MOHAHAHHAHA

I have a feeling I'm bad at grown up stuff xD

Reactions: Snakey
Basically what @redblood said.

Also, no bedtimes aside from one's own bad judgement, payday, and the fact that nobody can dictate what you're allowed and not allowed to do. Well, aside from physics and law enforcement.

deferring taxes to an accountant
ah, yes. How childish of me to actually do them myself. It's the adult thing to pay another adult to do them for me.

Reactions: Razilin
Reactions: Jorick
I can eat candy at any day of the week, and my parents can't tell me I'm not allowed to do so :D MOHAHAHHAHA

I have a feeling I'm bad at grown up stuff xD
No, exercising your freedom to acquire and consume candy is definitely a form of adulting. You're doing it right.
Basically what @redblood said.

Also, no bedtimes aside from one's own bad judgement, payday, and the fact that nobody can dictate what you're allowed and not allowed to do. Well, aside from physics and law enforcement.
Welllllll, law enforcement technically doesn't stop you from doing anything. You could go murder anyone you want and unless you do it some dumb way nobody will be able to stop you. Law enforcement will just punish you for things after the fact, not prevent you from doing them.

Physics is a cruel mistress though. Stupid physics making it so I can't jump over buildings instead of walking around them. Ugh.

No, exercising your freedom to acquire and consume candy is definitely a form of adulting. You're doing it right.
YAY, I'm adulting right :D

Status
Not open for further replies.