Group ART RP?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh... writer, not artist. But I've been wanting "illustrated" RPs for a very long time. Would love to see my characters... being characters. Images to go with the words. Would be fantastic.

Just checking that were still doing this?

I am. Very late. But from what I've read. I would like to join. This sounds like fun. O:

We are sorry, im waiting for my grandma to bring me my Huion HT tablet I left at her house.
Should be today (hopefully) or tomorrow
I would get a new tablet the connection port on that breaks really easily. I had mine for maybe a month or two of decent use and it broke

I would get a new tablet the connection port on that breaks really easily. I had mine for maybe a month or two of decent use and it broke

The huion GT (Which is what I meant) is the one that's like a cintiq. I haven't had any cord issues yet. But maybe i just haven't used it as much yet.

What I meant is that I already HAVE the tablet, I just left it at my grandma's house when I moved out, and I just haven't grabbed it back yet.

I have an intous pro as well, it just doesn't feel as natural to draw with as drawing directly on the screen does.

The huion GT (Which is what I meant) is the one that's like a cintiq.

I have an intous pro as well, it just doesn't feel as natural to draw with as drawing directly on the screen does
My experience with Huion has not been very positive, as I stated before so just be careful with it because I'm not sure how long it will last. The one I had was very cheep which is why they reccomend getting a cintiq or a wacomb tablet since they are older companies and have more experience making good tablets

Hm well here's hoping I won't have problems!

I meam so far so good for me but thank you for warning me! I'll definitely be careful!

Status
Not open for further replies.