Group ART RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright! :) Just let us know if you need any help
Gosh we'd really appreciate that! Let's talk about the rp here with GreenSea then we'll see what happens :)
FINALLY I've think of 3 concept~! sorry if all of them are lame T^T
Anime Convention, also known as AnimeCon, is a festival that gather anime enthusiast from around the world once a year. Japan, is the place where the venue take place this year which means, there would be a lot of small company studio (let's just say Japanese anime studio) that have the chance to participated at convention unlike when it's outside of japan that these company need to pay more than they could in here.

Apparently this year's theme is cosplay, which mean every person that join the convention need to cosplay as their favorite anime. Little did they know that their life is about to change…

So what we have here is that later in the convention, people will started to warp into alternate reality of Japan, specifically in Akihabara. The Akihabara will be desolated, only people that join the AnimeCon that's in the city. There will be barrier around the city so no one can leave that area but wait there's more than just being alone, you realized that you have received a phone (flip phone) containing app called "Otaku Carnaval"

The app have a game like layout, there's the name of the phone owner (you) level, class, and other things similar to a character status in game.

Q and A
and who am I playing as?
Obviously, you'll be one of person that trap inside Akihabara.

Okay…? So about super power…
I'm thinking that you'll have the power of the anime character you cosplay as (but fear not even if you choose anime character from non fantasy character, the GM will balance it somehow)

Anime so no manga?
I don't know about that…

Will there be deaths?
Yes freaking way B3
Shogun Gakuen
Shogun Gakuen, is an elite school that excels on everything, from their academic to… conquering.

You know what… I'll make the back later and explain XD~!

So you'll be a student in Shogun Gakuen, as you can see Shogun Gakuen isn't your every high school. They teaches you subject like in any other school but shogun only teaches you necessity subject such as math, science, history, and PE and around 90% of school time will be filled with "Shogun's Ambition" time, where student will disperse from one class to another and join factions. Barrier will set around the school as the time start.

Student will be equip with weaponry that's available primarily Katana, Naginata , or bow but student can choose to be a passive warrior such as Merchant, blacksmith, or farmer. A class will be label as a city, one floor will be label as region.

Q and A
F this, it's complicated =3=?
I know but I think it'll be fun if it got going

Okay so what happen if a person's dead?
They will be go to the detention for 3 days meaning, they can't join the battlefield for 3 days.

Okay well it's like a war so that's mean there will be ruler, officer, and so on?
Pretty much

So say we win the battle, can we "recruit" student to our faction? Is it possible that they can defect at anytime?
Yes and yes :3

Spy…?
Yes as well
Okay the last one might not be the best but wth~

Basically it's the combination of Fate/stay night and Highschool DXD

You'll be the chosen one to have the priviledge to drink the fountain of knowledge through a competition. With randomly generated (actually GM will only give number to people and they will choose it) order in the sign up thread, you will get the power. How this work is that you can be the master (people with gifts to grant people supernatural ability) or servant (people who were granted powers by master)

So far that I've for the power is "The librarian, The Game Master, The Artist"

The librarian possess the power to grant people the knowledge, meaning they would have power connected to book such as the book of magic, book of mimicry, book of destruction (note: this is just example and you can't get OP power)

The Game Master possess the power to grant people power of imagination meaning they can have power connected to game, such as Berseker, Paladin, Archer (same as above)

The Artist posspossess the power to grant people the knowledge, meaning they would have power connected to art, such as, the Poet, the Molder, the Mangaka (same as above)

Q and A time~
Uhmmm… I'm lost…
Sorry I'm trying my best

So basically the 3 master will fight each other?
Basically though I want more master

What if a master dies?
Shit happens… Lol XD jk! Her/his whole servant will join as well

What happen if one master win?
He/She get the privilege to drink the fountain of knowledge.

So there'll be no 2 winner?
Nope :D

Hope someone would tweak the concept soon *bows*

I'm going to sleep on this. I like the first and third concept though! :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Meiima and GreenSea
I'm going to sleep on this. I like the first and third concept though! :D
thanks and night~! now to wait for the other (the sadness of GMT+7, time difference)

Reactions: Meiima
I like the first concept! And the second, but anything that involves Quests and Levelling up is something I like so I'll root for the first subject ouob
Glad you like it~! the first one I don't know if people would want leveling + status thingy~ since it'll be complicated but I'm planning to have Gacha (you know like in game, we can use Gacha to obtain equipment~ or Skills~!)

Glad you like it~! the first one I don't know if people would want leveling + status thingy~ since it'll be complicated but I'm planning to have Gacha (you know like in game, we can use Gacha to obtain equipment~ or Skills~!)
Ooohhh i'd love that! :o

• Thank You
Reactions: GreenSea
Well then it settled number 1 then? or do we still need to tweak things?

• Love
*nod* agree~! wait Alex is a female?

<---All this time he thought that Alex is a male

<---So embarrassed right now

Well then it settled number 1 then? or do we still need to tweak things?
We should wait for Alex and what she has to say ouo
I like No. 2! Lol.. told ya let me sleep on it! Though I like the Gacha idea for No. 1

I think we should go with No. 2 and just incorporate some of the aspects in No. 1 into it like the flip phones but had a different APP on it. Like say <insert name here> APP that gives you a battle level, status, etc. I believe it will work perfectly seeing as No. 2 has battles just like the first correct? Well lets say A and B student want to battle, they'll go to the battle field and use their phones to "transform" (xD work with me I'm still sleepy) into a battle ready avatar. OR we could say the battlefield is just a virtual one. And the students will have to go to the Virtual Room (otherwise known as the VR) where they will get "plugged in" and transported to this alternate reality where they will fight and level up, etc. Their phones are to keep track of their progress and they use Gacha to buy gear and moves and whatever else.

The flip phones (in more detail) are just something they use that's connected to their avatar.

Does this make any sense at all? .____.
If not we can simply go with No. 1 since you both seem to like it :D

• Love
I like No. 2! Lol.. told ya let me sleep on it! Though I like the Gacha idea for No. 1

I think we should go with No. 2 and just incorporate some of the aspects in No. 1 into it like the flip phones but had a different APP on it. Like say <insert name here> APP that gives you a battle level, status, etc. I believe it will work perfectly seeing as No. 2 has battles just like the first correct? Well lets say A and B student want to battle, they'll go to the battle field and use their phones to "transform" (xD work with me I'm still sleepy) into a battle ready avatar. OR we could say the battlefield is just a virtual one. And the students will have to go to the Virtual Room (otherwise known as the VR) where they will get "plugged in" and transported to this alternate reality where they will fight and level up, etc. Their phones are to keep track of their progress and they use Gacha to buy gear and moves and whatever else.

The flip phones (in more detail) are just something they use that's connected to their avatar.

Does this make any sense at all? .____.
If not we can simply go with No. 1 since you both seem to like it :D
I mean I can try tweak here and there with no 1 and 2, I get where you're going~

It means that student can use the app through flip phone that's given by the school. The flip phone itself are a media for sudent to fight each other but as well as keeping track of their progress~ cool~

about the VR, rather than a VR room, I'm thinking to make the school itself as a battlefield. The barrier that surrounded the school also act as a shape shifting space, meaning that the school would be different from outside and a lot more spacious inside than you can imagine. <---that because I'm afraid plugging into Virtual room would limited the feel and too restricted for the student, whist making them less planning more on fighting, what I mean it'll make student lose the strategy aspect and making it less of a war.

Reactions: Meiima and Pysren
Sounds good! :3

• Thank You
Well we just have to wait for Meiima's decision and we can start tagging people who are interested~?

Yup! :) But I have a feeling @Meiima will be on board.

• Love
Lol but still confirmation are a must to reach mutual agreement *cough* I'm too democratic *cough*

well I guess I'll ask other's opinion for time being~
Tagging galore~!

@Makoto
@SashaBliss
@Leif
@Taichou
@IchigoLover

• Love
  • Love
Reactions: GreenSea
Welp then we need only need to get people to join~

so should we 3 expand the rp overview at pm?

Rises as summoned. A'right. Most of the ideas are a bit too anime-esque for my current tastes. Regardless of that, October is way too busy for me to join anything new. I am barely flailing around with what I have in progress or in planning. Best of luck to you all. It would be nice to see this roleplay succeed.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.