Group ART RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot damn I like the whole picture/post idea. Now if only my motivation will work with me. You're right, it sounds like great practice and would really bring an rp to life!

Reactions: Meiima and GreenSea
Reactions: Meiima
Would anyone be up for a normal high school or college art rp? It can involve fantasy.

I'm not really heavily into action. I prefer slice of life

((I only did a scene of a common cliche school rp so you guys can have a gist of it ; u;, as of now, I can't find anything like it here but there's one in RPN))

S33Cw3X.png

"Hm? What do you mean by, go with you to the School festival? are you saying you want to go out with me? Aren't couples the only ones who go together to School festivals?" Satonaka looked at the other like he has three horns on his head, raising a brow at him with curiosity in her eyes.

bi6jt9n.png

Damn, that hit the spot for Minato. "I-Uh-I'm not saying we can't be couples-I mean, can be couples- but we could go as just.. Friends.. ya know" nice move. Very smooth and plus points for stuttering.

((Something like this I guess ; u;))
omg I wasn't able to see your art style before but this is soooooo adorable~!!!

Would anyone be up for a normal high school or college art rp? It can involve fantasy.

I'm not really heavily into action. I prefer slice of life
sure

*hands up* I in :3~!

Wait o__o where~?

Um idk maybe modern fantasy? Its just a possibly fantasy school rp thing

Sounds good to me

Is this still happening? I love the idea of incorporating our own art. Here is a sample of my art, let me know if it's good enough. Sorry about the DA watermark I don't have this piece saved to my phone.rika_the_living_rag_doll_by_angrydrunk-d7y3pyy.jpg

Is this still happening? I love the idea of incorporating our own art. Here is a sample of my art, let me know if it's good enough. Sorry about the DA watermark I don't have this piece saved to my phone.View attachment 89561

We'd love it I'd you joined!

Sweet. is there a sign up yet? Or is it still in the planning phase?

Well... It seems that none of these have started yet. *clears throat*

Say, would any of you be interested in an art rp about a group of teens who decide to make their own giant mecha to participate in an international convention (basically robot tournament for large corporations). Sorta semi-relistic, sci-fi-ish, slice of life about earthly hardships, friendship and following your dreams.

Part of the fun is that we will get to draw the actual making of the robot along with the parts and its overall look.

Of course this is just a basic outline.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kurogane86
Status
Not open for further replies.