Grothnor's Fallout 4 Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
C. How do I increase the size of my settlement? You can put a limited number of items down on your settlement, and all the guides I've seen have mentioned 'that you can put more down once your settlement size expands'

You have to have a generator and a settler beacon (or whatever it is called) and it basically calls settlers to your settlement.

This is a perk, i believe. Leader of the Wastes or something like that?
Yea it's Local Leader, the problem is the game does not in any way shape or form explain how to actually use it.

Basically, you must be in Workshop mode, then select a settler, THEN there's an entirely separate button(Q) to tell them to establish a supply route.

@Artorias

yes, I'm aware, I have both of those, so far no expansion yet, i have plenty of food, water, power, and beds, but people aren't really coming, oh I have plenty of defenses too

To anyone who hasn't bought it yet: Target is doing a Buy 2 Games Get 1 Free deal until the 14th. Fallout 4 and all new releases included.

To anyone who hasn't bought it yet: Target is doing a Buy 2 Games Get 1 Free deal until the 14th. Fallout 4 and all new releases included.
And you can get a Nuka cola Quantum while you're at it!

Wait, never mind.

Whoops.

I now have information on where to get a FULL set of T-60 Power armor AND the X0-1, aka the most powerful PA set in the game, if you wish to know, let me know!

I now have information on where to get a FULL set of T-60 Power armor AND the X0-1, aka the most powerful PA set in the game, if you wish to know, let me know!

Sure, why not?

I'm possibly buying this for my boyfriend. :3

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
*Now unsubs because the pain of seeing others talk about such an awesome game he can't play yet is too great*

Well, at least by the time I can get it the modding community will have some options.

So, if anybody wants to know how to get the Cyrolator at the start, or Hot Rod paint for your power armor, hit me up.

I've found I have to avoid half the internet now.
People keep posting spoilers with NO SPOILER WARNINGS all over the place!

Have to avoid Kotaku entirely now.

I've found I have to avoid half the internet now.
People keep posting spoilers with NO SPOILER WARNINGS all over the place!

Have to avoid Kotaku entirely now.
You should have already been avoiding Kotaku because they're garbage in general, not just garbage for throwing spoilers everywhere. 8D

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Minerva
You should have already been avoiding Kotaku because they're garbage in general, not just garbage for throwing spoilers everywhere. 8D
'Eh, Kotaku has some good stuff here and there. I just avoid the comments best I can unless I already know spoilers or am looking for decent input from total strangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.