Grothnor's Fallout 4 Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'M BUILDING A MOON!
"That's no moon... that's a space station!"

I'm totally gonna try to build either a siege tower decked out in guns and call it the Helepolis, or I'm gonna make my version of the (Enclave) mobile base crawler from Fallout 3 Broken Steel. Depending on how large they let us build, I may put a garage with another vehicle inside.

tumblr_nvmv6iy0AZ1rj3temo1_540.png

GUYS! ONLY ONE MORE WEEK!

tumblr_nvmvv4yUah1rj3temo1_r2_540.png

Now that we have only a week left, I'm adding a little SPECIAL something to the Countdown Posts:
TIME TO GET HYPE!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: TheGreyWarden
Is it just me, or do the days seem to be going by slower and slower?

I was one of the successful ones that pre-ordered a Pipboy Collector's Edition.

And I'm going to scalp the shit out of it.

Anyone want to go ahead and make some offers for it?! BEWARNED: It's the PC Edition (in case I can't pawn it off, then I'm taking that shit for myself).

okay on board now. LETS GET HYPE!

Don't know if you've seen this yet:

I have. I am so STOKED, though I've been trying to avoid any more details/spoilers about the game until release (especially as I've heard that some stuff has already been leaked).

Reactions: Minerva
I have. I am so STOKED, though I've been trying to avoid any more details/spoilers about the game until release (especially as I've heard that some stuff has already been leaked).

I haven't heard any plot spoilers at all. Just stuff about map size and stuff.

It also finished predownloading on my computer yesterday, so that's cool.

Well I just bummed myself out reading this thread, excited for a game that realistically I won't have my hands on for maybe another 2-4 years. Glad to see everyone else who can play it is hyped though :) Hope everyone has fun with the game when it comes out.

tumblr_nvmxqxgHu61rj3temo1_540.png

It's been a long road coming to Fallout 4, and though it's almost over, the true adventure is about to begin.
See you in the Commonwealth!

One more day, and I'll get hugely depressed watching everyone else play and lacking the graphics card to play it myself yet. ;A;

Status
Not open for further replies.