Green Valley High

"You like flowers a lot don't you?" Courtney smiled. It wasn't silly at all, to want to be like something you loved. "Well I don't think it's silly at all." We should hang out sometime, I think it'd be cool, now is it just dandelions or flowers in general? It's actually kind of sweet, you don't meet a guy especially everyday who likes daisies and dandelions." Courtney realized she wasn't even giving him a chance totalk and she laughed "Sorry bout that." Courtney smiled even wider when Skylar pulled out a pair of cat ears on Jayson head. They kind of look like they belonged there.

Jayson turned back to Courtney and twisted his forefinger in his other hand. He still had the damn cat ears on. "I love all plants." He said quietly. "And animals," he added quickly. "I don't usually talk to people, so."

"what do you usually do then, are you always by yourself?" Courtney could relate in her old school she sat alone at the back of her classes, ate alone in the lunch room, and then went home by herself every single day. She just never had it in her to change it but when she came to this school, she made a promise to herself that it would be different.

"Yeah," He made eye contact with her, suspecting he was seeing empathy in her eyes. "I usually tend to my plants, I brought plenty with me to the campus." Suddenly he got an idea. "Um, would you maybe... like to see them?"

Courtney couldn't help but to eagerly shake her head "Of Course I would, wow you have your own garden! I've tried to grow my own before but I think plants hate me or something, they start to sprout and then they just die, it makes me feel kind of like when a baby cries when you hold it. I mean I water them at least two times a day, and they have plenty of sun but I kinda just gave up...." Geez i'm doing it again.

Jayson smiled brightly. He'd never shown anybody his garden before. "Your rambling," He tilted his head, the cat ears making him more animal-like. "It's kinda cute." He blushed after he spoke. "I-I'm sorry I-I meant- It's just, my mom used to ramble as well and you remind me of her when you do and- It's, um, nice." He wanted to go hide in a corner, but forced himself to stay put and stare at the ground instead.

Courtney laughed then turned to Skylar and said "Those ears are seriously fitting him right now." Then she turned back to Jayson, all the while blushing equally as hard. "I think your cute too, I mean sweet, um really nice.." Oh my gosh i'm totally making a fool of my self I should just shut up. Just play it cool, you got this. She straightened up and put her hands in her pocket. "How about after school, I don't have to go home straight away we could hang out there and maybe I could even help, if that's alright with you? Although there might be a few casualties." She smiled at the end.

Jayson nodded enthusiastically before pausing. "I'm not sure if I'll let you touch my children, but you can help." He smiled, eyes closing slightly.

"I'd like that." Courtney then leaned in closer to Jayson. "Would it be okay if I invited Skylar, I mean I don't know if she'll want to but it wouldn't hurt to try."

"Of course." He smiled softly. "She did make me look cute."

Courtney turned to Skylar."Hey Skylar do you want to hang out after school, we're going to see Jayson's garden, it'll be fun... snacks on me." She hoped she would say yes the more the merrier.

Skylar looked at Courtney with shock in her eyes; she was surprised that she even asked her to tag along. She looked out the window as she thought about whether or not she should go with them. Suddenly an idea popped into her head and a smirk grew onto her face, "Hmm, sure I'll go. But only if Jayson promises to keep the car ears on all day," She said smirking.

Courtney looked at Skylar and then turned her head slowly to Jayson and Pulled the saddest looking Puppy dog eyes she could. "It'll be fun, and you do look positively adorable." She smiled.

Michael would look up at all three of them and let out a small laugh and shook his head has he stood up putting his backpack on his back " damn teacher is taking too long " he whispered to himself and decided to go out in the courtyard to go read in his usually spot.. he grabbed his books and started to walk out of the classroom

Courtney felt a bit guilty that she had forgotten to ask Micheal if HE wanted to join as well, so before he could leave she stopped him."Hey Micheal, fours a party, You want in?" Then she gave him the jazz hands. "I'm buying the snacks, and you can see me attempt to not kill any plants... Snacks, and no plant deaths, I don't know about you but I think that sounds like one heck of a party."

Jayson absently stroked the cat ears as he watched everyone talk. They were a bit softer than his hair and he smiled. He always took good care of his hair so he liked how incredibly soft the cat ears were. "I'll wear them." He mumbled.

Michael stopped and looked at her shocked that he got invited " sure.. " he said wondering why he got invited.. he never been invited to do anything he just came to school and went straight home.. " I will meet you guys there after school

Last edited by a moderator:
Courtney couldn't help it but she through her hands up in the air excitedly." Whoooo!!" She had never in her high school life just hung out with anyone, this is going to be so much fun. Speaking to ll of them she couldn't hold in her excitement anymore. " I'll be a little late because i have to go get the snacks but where should we meet, Oooo and if you want to you can sit with me at lunch, I mean only if you want to, I figured since were all new..."

"I-I'm guessing we should meet at my dorm? That's um, kinda where my plants are." He fidgeted a bit, before smiling slightly.

Name: Devon Pierce
Appearance: Dark brown/black hair, styled into a choppy fringe. Tanned complexion, in addition to dark grey eyes. He stands at about 5'9. He has a sharp jawline. He usually hunches over when standing. He often wears dark or ratty clothes, for lack of caring, though they seem to hug his body in complimentary ways. Skinny jeans are a favourite, especially when they are ripped. Some might call him 'punk'.
Personality: Sarcastic, humorous, open minded, free spirit, rebellious, seemingly always bored. He's opinionated, thought he doesn't always shove those opinions down people's throats or speak them. Some say he can be an asshole. He does have some sentimental and soft spots in him. They're hard to find.
Hobbies Include: Reading, playing guitar, writing, star gazing, wandering, studying/researching, 'collecting happy memories' his therapists would tell hm. He writes down one thing a day that makes him happy/he's looking forward to/that is good.
Skills: Artistic, musical (guitar, piano). He's good at pissing people off, deescalating situations, and caring for animals.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person