Green Merle Valley University ഷ University RP ഷ Open & Accepting!

Interested in Joining?

• Yay

• Nay

• *Shrugs* Maybe, what's with the Yay and Nay?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... I feel like Ashia, Tom and Zach would all get along with Mav

Alright they shall be friends ^^

Knock Knock, anyone home?

WHO IS THERE!?

yeah, I'm giving a few more days before replying, if no one else replies by thursday I'll post again XD

I was wondering if this is still accepting I have two chars that I'm thinking about twins a boy and a girl. The boy is a huge romantic while the girl is a bad girl trouble maker xD. And Happy New Years!

Yea, we are still accepting :)

Happy new yesr

Am5PtC4.gif

h4JpsNj.jpg
✯|Artemis|✯|

How Do You Do?
|Name| ✯ Artemis Dove Charm✯
|Nickname| ✯ Art, Arti, Missy, The Queen of Mean✯
|Gender| ✯ Female ✯
|Age| ✯ 22 ✯
|Birthday| ✯July 4th, 1992✯
|Birthplace| ✯ Dallas, Texas, U.S.A. ✯
|Nationality(ies)| ✯ Caucasian(Dad)+Greek(Mom) ✯
|Height| ✯ 5'7" ✯
|Weight| ✯118LBS. ✯
|Eye Color| ✯Green with some gold flecks in them. ✯
|Hair Description| ✯ Long Natural Blonde (Changes sometimes). ✯
|Piercings| ✯ Belly Button Piercing and Two Nipple Piercings (One for each). ✯
|Tattoos| This Quote Going down her ribs on her right side. A Broken Heart on her upper shoulder blade.✯
|Markings| ✯ A scar on her foot from when she fell off her horse and stepped on a broken glass bottle.✯

|Health Ailments| ✯ Allergic to pumpkins and pumpkins seeds, breaks out in hives if she has skin contact with it.✯
|Personality| ✯Artemis has been known to do mean and vindictive things to people just for fun. It's bad enough that Artemis is a pretty girl but she's also a tomboy, so she could beat you up and still look pretty after. If Artemis wants something she'll go after it no matter who tries to get in her way. Artemis has been hurt in her life from guys she's dated so you rarely trusts any guy that's not her twin brother or her father. There's a big wall around Artemis; if you get in you'll see the real bubbly side of her that her family gets to see.✯
|History| ✯Born and raised in Dallas, Texas; Artemis was destined to do something great in life. From the age of three she wanted to become a big top country/pop singer. She would sing every new song on the radio, in her cowboy boots and blue checkered dress. Artemis' favorite singer when she was young was Jewel; she loved everything about her, she even tried to sing like her. Her mother and father knew that she would be an amazing singer one day. Now that's she's getting older, Artemis knows this school would be the best place to work on her career to get her to the spotlight. ✯

The School You
|Major| Major-Music(Singing) Minor-Cosmetology(She loves doing hair).
|Fraternity/\Sorority| ✯ Plans to pledge GSZ (Gamma Sigma Zeta) ✯

|Dorm Room| 2
|Likes| ✯Singing, Bad Boys, Parties, Drinking, Fighting, Violent Movies, Ice Cream Cake, Horses. ✯

|Dislikes| ✯Snobby Girls, Uptight Girls, Dumb Girls, Dumb Guys, Liars, Cheaters, People Who Try To Tell Her What To Do, Pumpkins. ✯

Me, Myself and I
|Crush| ✯ None right now, hasn't meet anyone yet. ✯
|Boyfriend| ✯Not looking but if you can break down her wall you might get a chance. ✯
|Fiance| ✯"Ha! Nope!" ✯
|Spouse| ✯"Yeah Right!"✯
|Children| ✯ "Depends on how I feel later down the road if I want some kids." ✯
|Other Family| ✯ Chris(41, Dad)| Gabriela(40, Mom)| Apollo(22, Twin Brother)| Aaron(2, Baby Brother)✯
|Pet(s)|Oreo-Artemis' Horse| Kit-Kat-Artemis' Kitten| Ol' Smokey-Family Dog.✯
|Other| ✯Artemis is from the south so she does have a bit of an accent. She tends to say y'all and ain't sometimes. ✯

iu1CkNj.gif

Z7zZNFu.jpg
|✯|Apollo|✯|

How Do You Do?
|Name| ✯Apollo Danny Charm✯
|Nickname| ✯Lo, Romeo, ADC, The King of Romance✯
|Gender| ✯Male✯
|Age| ✯ 22 ✯
|Birthday| ✯ July 4th, 1992 ✯
|Birthplace| ✯ Dallas, Texas, U.S.A. ✯
|Nationality(ies)| ✯Caucasian(Dad)+Greek(Mom) ✯
|Height| ✯ 6'0"✯
|Weight| ✯ 178LBS. "Muscle Baby!"✯
|Eye Color| ✯Green with some gold flecks in them. ✯
|Hair Description| ✯ Shaved with some hair, like a fade.✯
|Piercings| ✯None✯
|Tattoos| This on the middle of his back. His mother's name on his upper bicep.✯
|Markings| ✯ A lot of scars on his arms and legs from horse riding and rough housing when he was in his teens.✯
|Health Ailments| ✯Bees, Pumpkins(Like his twin sister).✯
|Personality| ✯ Apollo is a what some would call a hopeless romantic. He believes that everyone needs love and that everyone deserves it. Apollo tries to treat every girl he has ever dated like they should be treated. Having that attitude all the time isn't always the best; Apollo sometimes gets walked on because of that (but his twin Artemis takes care of the girls that do that). Once you get to know Apollo you can tell he will be your friend for life or your future husband.✯
|History| ✯Born in Dallas, Texas on the 4th of the July the most patriotic day in America; Apollo was always a man's man. Apollo loved to get dirty and fight with his twin (she use to beat the crap out of him). Even though Apollo is a down south country boy he always had big dreams. Instead of becoming a big country singer like his sister wanted, Apollo wants to become a big time actor. He looks up to his idol Matthew McConaughey a country guy with a thick accent that has an amazing acting career.✯
The School You
|Major| ✯ Major-Film Arts(Acting) Minor-Photography(Likes to takes photos of beautiful people and things and create magic from them). ✯
|Fraternity/\Sorority| ✯ Plans to pledge LTP (Lambda Theta Phi)✯
|Dorm Room| 6
|Likes| ✯Stuck Up Girls(Think it's fun to break down their shell), Parties, Romantic Movies, Action Movies, MMA, Wrestling, Football, Dallas Cowboys(Football Team), Animals.✯
|Dislikes| ✯Math, Sad Movies, Animal Abusers, Bullies, Drunks, Drug Users. ✯
Me, Myself and I
|Crush| ✯None right now, he'll probably have a couple once he gets to know some more girls.✯
|Girlfriend| ✯Not yet but he's looking...he's defiantly looking.✯
|Fiance| ✯One Day...Hopefully.✯
|Spouse| ✯Going to happen hopefully not to late.✯
|Children| ✯Apollo wants to have at least five kids; 3 boys and 2 girls.✯
|Other Family| ✯ Chris(41, Dad)| Gabriela(40, Mom)| Artemis(22, Twin Sister)| Aaron(2, Baby Brother) ✯
|Pet(s)|Speed-Apollo's Horse| Bacon-Apollo's Pig | Ol' Smokey-Family Dog
|Other| ✯ Apollo has a very thick country accent, like his sister he may sometimes say ain't and y'all. After you get to understand Apollo's metaphors like "Boy it's hotter then a pig's ass in a farm pit!" He just means it's really hot outside. ✯

Last edited:
Accepted!

I feel like Artemis would very easily hate Jade while Apollo might not XD

Ha I just read Jade's cs and her an Artemis might not ever get along lol, but she is the President of GSZ the place Artemis wants to pledge rofl great. Apollo will definitely like her he likes a challenge. I'm going to read through the ic posts to get some idea of everyone then going to write an intro post for Art and Lo.

Well I put the Dallas Country Twins posts up XD. Just realized that the twins and Logan have the same birthday 4th of July

Just so you know, we started about a week before winter holiday in rp, so its no ones first day n_n

OH yeah I know that was just talking about how they felt about the school.

okie dokie n_n ... I'll be replying now. Did you want to interact with any of my free characters?

I have one free character as well, and a guy you can interact with.

@IceQueen are you still planning on finishing Ansel or should I just add Chris?

Yeah, I just forgot about it for a bit, i will do it after i finish helping my sis.

haha okay, take your time n_n

while this is really off topic, if anyone wants to join a family rp, mine needs members XD

Status
Not open for further replies.