Green Merle Valley University ഷ University RP ഷ Open & Accepting!

Interested in Joining?

• Yay

• Nay

• *Shrugs* Maybe, what's with the Yay and Nay?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would but i will be really busy 2 days from now

it doesn't bother me n_n ... I'm pretty easygoing... besides, I don't think the rp will be starting for a while since I'm the only member XD

Ansel is now finished~

okie dokie n_n ... I'll be replying now. Did you want to interact with any of my free characters?
yeah Artemis is talking to Jade and I think Garett is in the frat house Apollo is waiting for someone to answer. Just tell me when you put Jade's reaction to Artemis not knowing that she is the President of GSZ lol and the way Garrett reacts to Apollo xD.

Oh yeah and Ice Queen if Ansel could break down Artemis wall maybe she would be able to trust him to let him in.

Hehe okay, um garret is in his dorm though XD

OH lol ok then Apollo is just waiting at the house rofl Garett could come and see him there because I think Maverick is stil Tessa

yeah, I'll edit my post for those two, I'll tag you when I finish

OK I'll put up another post either later tonight or tomorrow downloading game makes comp slower.

Ok, my computer is going in for fixing finally, but i wont have it until probably tuesday ish. I probably wont get any more ic posts up until then (i hate posting on mobile or tablet)

|✯|Connor Ray |✯|
How Do You Do?

tumblr_neldmfBuwg1qb8mc5o1_500.jpg
|Name| ✯ Connor Ray Doran

|Nickname| ✯ Bumble Bee, Ray
|Gender| ✯ Male
|Age| ✯ 23

|Birthday| ✯ March 26th
|Birthplace| ✯ Reno, Nevada
|Nationality(ies)| ✯ German, Scottish, Native American (Cheyenne)

|Height| ✯ 6' 3"
|Weight| ✯ 165 lbs
|Eye Color| ✯ Brown
|Hair Description| ✯ Wispy dark chocolate locks, usually messed up and unkept
|Piercings| ✯ none
|Tattoos| ✯ A small buzzing bee behind his ear with the initials of AB, memory of his deceased mother, who they used to call Bee
|Markings| ✯ A scar along his right hip from when he fell off of his dirt bike in the third grade
|Health Ailments| ✯ Bi-Polar Depression
|Personality| ✯
Connor is a bit of a wallflower, or so he thinks. He's quiet at times, and brash another. While being an Aries he is straightforward and easily annoyed. He tries to be a jokester but only finds his own jokes funny. He comes off as cold but is the loyalest of friends when he makes them, he plans to keep them. Connor can hold grudges easily. Music controls his emotions. Connor is very loving however he lacks self esteem, though he comes out as a bit conceited, he can't keep relationships going for his fear of being pitied. His depression will make him happy one day then down the next, which leads him to separate himself from his friends and family for long or short periods of time, making no contact (main reason why his relationships don't last). He loves with all his heart and is over trusting of people he shouldn't. Often quotes movies and songs out of the blue.
|History| ✯ Will fill in later

The School You

tumblr_ls5zcyGzRx1qfhvvko1_500.jpg
|Major| ✯
Equine Studies, Major. Photography, Minor.
|Fraternity/\Sorority| ✯ none as of yet

|Dorm Room| ✯ 24
|Likes| ✯ Animals, nature, sour candy, movies, drawing, boxing, yoga, video games, shooting, riding dirtbikes, hanging with friends, summer, playing the acoustic guitar
|Dislikes| ✯ Onions, monkeys, Faux people, fur coats, spicy food, people

Me, Myself and I

|Crush| ✯ n/a
|Boyfriend/\Girlfriend| ✯ None as of the moment

|Fiance| ✯ N/A
|Spouse| ✯ N/A
|Children| ✯ None so far, but does eventually want to become a father
|Other Family| ✯ Richard Doran (87, father; only family member left
|Pet(s)| ✯ Abby (Ivory Ball Python, 4.5 feet long)(commonly found wrapped around Connor's forearm, her head rests on his thumb)
Lady (Bay Leopard Appaloosa, Mare, 15.3 hh) (Likes to nibble on his hair) ✯
|Other| ✯ Connor can mostly be found around the stables, the lake, or in the Library reading aloud to Abby, who never leaves his side unless he has classes.

Last edited:
I dont think Skye is going to get along with Artemis either lol and she is vp thay should be interesting haha also Mav is going to head back to the house he has to put up Blaze and grab his camera haha

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I'm going to do an activity check on the fifteenth (Thursday) ... anyone who hasnt posted for a while (like since before dec 25) will get a message. I will also tag you here!

oh, and he's accepted!

Yay! Sad to see the Riding rp leave..

Connor is open for anyone if they want a crush. :)

We have Alex if you want~

yeah, I was too.. I think it was just too unorganized though. I might try again eventually. anyways, maybe Sadie or Caitlin could have a crush on him? <even though he likes phoenix>

Status
Not open for further replies.