Green Merle Valley University ഷ University RP ഷ In-Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadie ~ 22 {Mar 5} ~ Fairview, Alberta ~ Elementary Education | Dance ~ Crush:None ~ Apache | Bebe ~ X

Pulling her rather light denim jacket tighter around her, Sadie glanced down at her iPhone 5 as she walked towards the University paddocks to fetch Apache, her gelding. Scrolling quickly through the texts, Sadie didn't really bother to answer any unless they were from someone like her parents. Slipping her phone back into her jacket pocket, Sadie tucked a piece of dulling midnight blue hair back behind her ear as the wind made it stray from the simple braid she had put it in earlier that morning. Shrugging, Sadie eagerly slid open the barn door and gave a little jump upon entering. -ah, nice and warm... now only if Apache was already in here- she thought to herself as she grabbed his lead rope and headed back out, regretting her decision to dress for fall instead of winter.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-barn}{Room 5:Alexandra&_}

Jacob ~ 23 {Oct 28} ~ Hinton, Alberta ~ Oncology | Music ~ Girlfriend:Lily ~ Feather | Bear ~ Lambda Theta Phi* ~ X

Giving a little nod, Jacob wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her a few inches so they were eye-to-eye. "I think it sounds like ou have everything figured out" he smiled lightly, leaning in so that their noses touched briefly before giving her a soft kiss and returning her feet to the floor before taking her hand. "Lead the way mademoiselle" he said in his best mock French elegant accent.
{Tagged-Liliana}{Location-Dorms}{Room 7:_&_}

Caitlin ~ 20 {Dec 2} ~ Hinton, Alberta ~ Music | Dance ~ Crush:None ~ Minty | Sunny | Sesame ~ Sigma Xi Delta ~ X

Opting for a pyjama day, Caitlin promptly hit the snooze alarm for the fourth time before blinking a few times and actually rising out of her bed. Giving a stretch and a small yawn, Cate hummed slightly to herself as she turned the alarm off and ran a brush through her hair before throwing it into a messy bun. Slipping into her fluffy slipper-boots, Catie wandered out of her dorm room, Sesame in her arms as she plopped down on one of the couch's in the common room and started flicking through channels on the tv.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Dorm Common Room}{Room 15:_&_}

Kiara ~ 17 {June 19} ~ Hinton, Alberta ~ Veterinary Medicine | Equine Studies ~ Crush:None ~ Shadow | Tails | Tootsie | Toodles | Musky | Treble | Dreamer ~ X

Blushing when Spencer pushed the number with his napkin toward her, Kiara managed a little nod of her head. Oh how she wasn't used to these social interaction! Gingerly taking the napkin she folded it and quickly finished her drink upon seeing that it was now nearly ten thirty. She had taken far too long of a study break and needed to finish covering all of the nerves, veins and arteries in the animals in a half hour so she could put her books away for a while and get on with her other responsibilities like caring for her horse.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Library}{Room 27}

Mikael ~ 23 {Aug 28} ~ St. Petersburg, Russia ~ International Affairs | Cartology ~ Girlfriend:Emma ~ Yippee ~ X

Stifling a chuckle, Mikael smiled gently at Emerson. "Firstly, of course you are welcome into my family. Second," he began "I would love to spend the new year in England with you, and it will be wonderful to see Britain again, It was really lovely last time I came" he added then paused as if he had been finished before taking a breath to start again. "And lastly, I would love if you would come to Russia with me, even just for a few days. My grandmother and half-sister really want to meet you, they just keep asking about you" he smiled lightly "but, like you said, it's just an invitation, I would never force you to come"
{Tagged-Emerson}{Location-Dorm 23}{Room 10:Lionel&_}

Thomas ~ 22 {Sept 12} ~ Härnösand, Sweden ~ Creative Writing | Music ~ Crush:Era ~ Tallah | Patchwork | Wrinkles ~ X

Giving a little shrug, Thomas looked at her "wherever you want, I think I'm already making you uncomfortable enough by joining you, so you may as well be comfortable in your location" he said briefly, letting his mossy colored eyes rest on hers for a moment before tapping his leg to get his Norwegian Mastiff and his Norwegian Water Dog to come over to them.
{Tagged-Eracilia}{Location-Dorm 9}{Room 9:Paxton&_}

Anna ~ 19 {Nov 15} ~ Torquay, Australia ~ Nursing | Anesthesiology ~ Boyfriend:Pax ~ Emerald | Piccino | Diamond | Marmaduke | Scooby | Scrappy | Fitz ~ X

Laughing as Paxton swooped her up and ran out of the dining hall, the very short little miss didn't even bother struggling to try and get down. By now she had known that her actions would be futile. Pax had been picking her up since they started dating; about half-way through the previous semester and they were going on roughly eight months now. Tilting her head up, Anna gently kissed Paxton on the cheek before placing her head on his shoulder and the arm closest to him around his neck while the other stayed in her lap.
{Tagged-Paxton}{Location-Mess Hall}{Room 12:Eracilia&_}

Tessa ~ 18 {May 30} ~ Maisy {2} ~ Hawera, New Zealand ~ Equine Studies | Business ~ Crush:None ~ Rainbow | Sweetie | Gypsy | Cackle | Bubble | Lady | Midnight | Blaze ~ X ~ x

Maisy swayed back and forth with that curiously embarrassed look that young children tend to get before lifting her chin slightly and smiling a toothy grin. "Hot pink" she said matter-of-factly before giving a little twirl to show off the pink on her minnie mouse dress "Like dis"she smiled and looked at him with the same colored eyes as her mother. Tessa smiled down at the interaction, he seemed to be really good with her, which was a relief. It seemed like so many people didn't know how to treat either herself or her daughter like a regular human being. Feeling a vibration come from her pocket, Tessa was taken out of her trance as she turned the alarm off. "Come on little missy. Time to go take your medicine okay" she said, kneeling down to her daughters level as those deep jade colored eyes filled with tears. Tess hated the medicine part of the day, it was the worst... but the alternative was worse than anything she could imagine. "C'mon, one quick poke, some juice and then we can come back out and play or watch a movie or read a book or play fairytale, anything you want okay Maisy" she said lightly. Upon seeing the sad little nod the accompanied the bouncing of the toddler's curls, Tessa scooped her up sadly and looked at Maverick. "I'm sorry to cut this kinda quickly, but if you want to put your number in here I'll call you later or something. I just have to go test her sugar level" she said softly, handing Maverick her Christmas, buddy the elf, encased iphone.
{Tagged-Maverick}{Location-Outside Timble Hall}{Room 22:_}

Garret ~ 21 {Jan 1} ~ Weyburn, Saskatchewan ~ Medicine ~ Crush:None ~ Merengue ~ Lambda Theta Phi ~ X

Hitting his snooze button for the fifteenth time this morning, Garret let his head fall back onto his pillow while his mind floated back into dreamland, glad that he wouldn't have to do anything until tonight when the Lambda Theta Phi Fraternity guys were going to the Sigma Delta Xi party along with the Gamma Sigma Zeta members, and a few other, non Fraternity or Sorority members most likely. Crossing Overs had finished last night, so this was basically a huge celebration for everyone now... not to mention that no one would have to stay up doing things until 4 in the morning anymore just because of some pledging things.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Dorm 30}{Room 30}

Jade ~ 22 {June 5} ~ Albuquerque, New Mexico ~ Photography ~ Crush:None ~ Penni | Slither | Tambo | Bitsy ~ Gamma Sigma Zeta** ~ X

'Snap'. Clicking away, Jade snapped the take button on her fancy digital canon camera a few times in different angles before bending down and picking the three leashes she was standing on up, so the dogs didn't try to run away. Glancing down at all three of them it was quite a cute sight, especially as she clicked the button one more time, this time Jam wanted the picture of her three little dogs looking curiously at the camera instead of the very beautiful scenery that surrounded them. Sliding the expensive equipment back into her bag, Jade smiled and continued walking with Penni, Tambo and Bitsy.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Town}{Room 1:Liliana&_}

Ashia ~ 20 {Apr 17} ~ Albuquerque, New Mexico ~ Elementary Education | Pre-K Education ~ Crush:None ~ Guardian | King | Cyclops | Zest ~ Gamma Sigma Zeta ~ X

Holding her head high, Ashia walked purposefully out of the meeting she had just been in with a few professors and the dean of her program at the admissions hall. Sure, it was a Saturday morning, and sure she was cold as she walked back to her dorm room in her three quarter sleeve dress and stockings seeing that she neglected a coat, but overall? Well, overall things seemed to be going great. She had pitched a few new ideas that she had. Instead of a mandatory internship within Canada as a requirement for her program, she had tried to broaden the boundaries and it seemed to be working. She wouldn't know for sure until after the winter break when she returned for the spring semester, but it seemed promising.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Outside}{Room 21:Anastasia}

Elliot ~ 18 {Mar 4} ~ Lee's Summit, Missouri ~ Wildlife Management ~ Girlfriend:Sky ~ Mars | Pearl | Rootbeer | Blaze | Drifter | Topaz | Harley ~ X

Giving Skylar a nod as she went over their plans, Elliot blushed a bit at the mention of camping "I know, and I was looking forward to it too... but I may have left my tent and any other campin' equipment back in Missouri, so unless we wanna freeze since there ain't no way we can get an igloo with this amount of snow, we don't have much of a choice... unless 'course we camp out in my room and make micro wave smores and stuff" he offered, trying to recover himself from forgetting the equipment. Slowing to a stop as they came about ten feet from the lake, Elliot dismounted pulled the basket and blanket off, beginning to set up the picnic.
{Tagged-Skylar}{Location-Outside}{Room 25:_}

Logan ~ 20 {July 4} ~ Manhattan, New York ~ Marine Biology | Zoology ~ Crush:None ~ Mr. Meow | Squeaky ~ X

Nodding in understanding, Logan rolled up his right sleeve to reveal his own trident tattoo for a moment as well before pushing his sleeve back down. "So, are you an art major, or do you just like to draw?" he asked curiously, taking a seat on her other side. Logan was overall at a loss of what to say or do right now.
{Tagged-Ariana & Anastasia}{Location-Pepper's Lake}{Room 17:_&_}

Zachary ~ 19 {Feb 14} ~ Hollywood, Florida ~ Architecture ~ Crush:None ~ Jupiter | Pluto | Barney ~ Sigma Xi Delta ~ X

After he finally managed to wake up and throw on a clean pair of clothes, Zach grabbed his jacket from the foot of his bed, slid it on and pushed one of his skateboards out from under the bed with his foot. Literally rolling out of the room, Zachary locked the door behind him and skated right out the door, lept down the steps and over to the dining hall. Picking up his skateboard once he got to the doors of the mess hall, Zach grabbed a plate in his free hand, skateboard tucked under his arm as he grabbed a breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage and toast before finding a table to sit down at.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Mess Hall}{Room 20:_&_}

Aria
Ariana Rosa Jhonson {Aria, Ana} ~ ♀ ~ 20 {November 4th, 1993} ~ London/Manchester England ~ British ~ Music ~ Art ~

Aria smiled at him. "I am an art major, mostly." She said to him, twirling a strand of her blue hair absentmindedly. "I like to draw when I get stressed or bored. Helps me focus on one thing, and not anything else besides that one thing. It's kind of like the ultimate de stressor for me." She said, laughing a bit.

Jacob ~ 23 {Oct 28} ~ Hinton, Alberta ~ Oncology | Music ~ Girlfriend:Lily ~ Feather | Bear ~ Lambda Theta Phi* ~ X

Giving a little nod, Jacob wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her a few inches so they were eye-to-eye. "I think it sounds like ou have everything figured out" he smiled lightly, leaning in so that their noses touched briefly before giving her a soft kiss and returning her feet to the floor before taking her hand. "Lead the way mademoiselle" he said in his best mock French elegant accent.

Liliana smile and kiss him softly. She giggle as their noses touch and she held his hand. "Your lucky I love you cause that was a horrible French accent" she giggle and walk out with him. She kiss his cheek and look at her ring "it perfect. Your the best." She smile softly walking out of the campus. "You driving or me?"

Maverick 21 {Oct 31} ~ Chicago, IL, USA ~ Photography ~ Crush:Tessa ~ Shock ~ Lambda Theta Phi ~X
Mav nodded and entered his number in her phone before handing it back to her. "Text me anytime you need anything. Also I love the phone case." He smiled and pulled out his own phone, a Galaxy S5, that had an identical phone case as hers. "Seems we have the same taste in phone cases." He laughed then pulled Blaze back to him, "If you want to after everything is done I am putting Blaze back into my room. I will be with my camera in the park if you wish to join me." He smiled and did a wink to Maisy.

Skylar 19 {Jun5} ~ Owasso, OK, USA ~ Veterinary Medicine ~ Boyfriend:Eli ~Laila| Stormheaert| Blue ~ Gama Sigma Zeta ~ X
Sky hopped off Storm and helped him with the setting the blanket up. She smiled at him happily, "As long as I can spend quality time with you." Even though Sky and Eli have been together a year they took it slowly and haven't really made it past 2 base. She kissed him lightly on the lips as they finished it up, "You know I love you right Eli?"​

The Queen of Mean, pink

Am5PtC4.gif

Artemis just survived her first day at the University, her classes weren't as bad as she thought they were going to be. She loved her Music Professor Mr. Brendan Chamberlain, he use to work with Carrie Underwood back when she was a nobody. Artemis couldn't believe that he was going to be her mentor. Artemis at first didn't think she would like the University but now she can't imagine she would go anywhere else. Artemis grabbed up her kitty Kit-Kat and walked to her bed. "Kit-Kat aren't you just the cutest little thing ever!" Kit-Kat purred in Artemis' arms, her fur tickled Artemis everytime she moved. "Well honey I have to go to the GSZ house, hopefully they let me in, that's the only house I want to join." Artemis knows the best way to make new girl friends is to join one of the bigger houses on campus, GSZ is known to have the biggest standards and best connections. Artemis sat Kit-Kat on the bed and started to get dressed. She put on her lucky pink cowgirl outfit, her favorite outfit.

Artemis made her way to the GSZ house, she fixed her cowgirl hat making sure she looked presentable. On her way, Artemis saw another girl walking her dogs, maybe she knew the President of GSZ; Artemis needed to know what she liked and what she didn't like. As long as the President of the house wasn't stuck up or a high maintenance princess, Artemis wouldn't have any problems. Artemis walked over to the girl to introduce herself. "Hey Sugar! Do you know where the President of GSZ is? I'm Artemis Charm. You can call me Art honey." Artemis had a dazzling smile on, Artemis may be mean but she can always bring out that legendary Charm family Charm.

The King of Romance, blue

iu1CkNj.gif

Apollo Charm didn't do so bad at his first day in a Canadian School. Sure some people thought his country talking and accent was weird, but him being a social person they got over it quick. Apollo had a lot of girls in his Film Arts class, none of them really caught his eye that much. Apollo was looking for someone...different, right now he would just focus on his acting. Apollo wondered how his twin sister Arti was doing, she probably got in a fight already by now. Apollo was still waiting to hear from the LTP's president Maverick; he hoped that they voted for him to join. One thing that Apollo liked about the University was that they had frats and soros that accepeted girls and guys. He heard about LTP being the best house on campus, that was the place Apollo had to join. Apollo sat his pig Bacon in his crib and walked out his dorm room.

In his best outfit Apollo made it to the front door of the LTP house. "Well shucks this place sure is grand!" Apollo gave a big hardy knock on the door, waiting for someone to answer. In Dallas the bigger the hat the more respect you were given, so Apollo made sure he had one of his bigger cowboy hats on. He didn't know the exact attire of a frat house so he winged it hoping for the best.

Last edited:
Sadie ~ 22 {Mar 5} ~ Fairview, Alberta ~ Elementary Education | Dance ~ Crush:None ~ Apache | Bebe ~ X

Pulling her rather light denim jacket tighter around her, Sadie glanced down at her iPhone 5 as she walked towards the University paddocks to fetch Apache, her gelding. Scrolling quickly through the texts, Sadie didn't really bother to answer any unless they were from someone like her parents. Slipping her phone back into her jacket pocket, Sadie tucked a piece of dulling midnight blue hair back behind her ear as the wind made it stray from the simple braid she had put it in earlier that morning. Shrugging, Sadie eagerly slid open the barn door and gave a little jump upon entering. -ah, nice and warm... now only if Apache was already in here- she thought to herself as she grabbed his lead rope and headed back out, regretting her decision to dress for fall instead of winter.

Jacob gave her a half confused look "Babe, you know I don't have my own truck yet. Why don't we walk? It's not too cold yet and town is only about five and a half to ten minutes from here, depending on where we go" Jacob pointed out gently, wrapping his arm around her waist to pull Lily closer.

Caitlin ~ 20 {Dec 2} ~ Hinton, Alberta ~ Music | Dance ~ Crush:None ~ Minty | Sunny | Sesame ~ Sigma Xi Delta ~ X

Opting for a pyjama day, Caitlin promptly hit the snooze alarm for the fourth time before blinking a few times and actually rising out of her bed. Giving a stretch and a small yawn, Cate hummed slightly to herself as she turned the alarm off and ran a brush through her hair before throwing it into a messy bun. Slipping into her fluffy slipper-boots, Catie wandered out of her dorm room, Sesame in her arms as she plopped down on one of the couch's in the common room and started flicking through channels on the tv.

Kiara ~ 17 {June 19} ~ Hinton, Alberta ~ Veterinary Medicine | Equine Studies ~ Crush:None ~ Shadow | Tails | Tootsie | Toodles | Musky | Treble | Dreamer ~ X

After studying for a little longer, Kiara finally collected hr things and slid them into her backpack before standing up and walking down the stairs, passed the little cafe on the first floor and out the doors of the library as she headed for her favorite place in the word: the stables. Kiara had been riding at Liberty Stables since she could remember. Thanks to this place being a very small town, up until about five years ago the school also doubled as the town's only riding stable. Of course her horse stayed on the farm, but this place was perfect for learning to jump on her beautiful Arabian stallion. Letting out a content sigh as she headed to the old building, Kiara watched as her breath billowed up in front of her.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Outside}{Room 27}

Mikael ~ 23 {Aug 28} ~ St. Petersburg, Russia ~ International Affairs | Cartology ~ Girlfriend:Emma ~ Yippee ~ X

Stifling a chuckle, Mikael smiled gently at Emerson. "Firstly, of course you are welcome into my family. Second," he began "I would love to spend the new year in England with you, and it will be wonderful to see Britain again, It was really lovely last time I came" he added then paused as if he had been finished before taking a breath to start again. "And lastly, I would love if you would come to Russia with me, even just for a few days. My grandmother and half-sister really want to meet you, they just keep asking about you" he smiled lightly "but, like you said, it's just an invitation, I would never force you to come"

Thomas ~ 22 {Sept 12} ~ Härnösand, Sweden ~ Creative Writing | Music ~ Crush:Era ~ Tallah | Patchwork | Wrinkles ~ X

Giving a little shrug, Thomas looked at her "wherever you want, I think I'm already making you uncomfortable enough by joining you, so you may as well be comfortable in your location" he said briefly, letting his mossy colored eyes rest on hers for a moment before tapping his leg to get his Norwegian Mastiff and his Norwegian Water Dog to come over to them.

Anna ~ 19 {Nov 15} ~ Torquay, Australia ~ Nursing | Anesthesiology ~ Boyfriend:Pax ~ Emerald | Piccino | Diamond | Marmaduke | Scooby | Scrappy | Fitz ~ X

Laughing as Paxton swooped her up and ran out of the dining hall, the very short little miss didn't even bother struggling to try and get down. By now she had known that her actions would be futile. Pax had been picking her up since they started dating; about half-way through the previous semester and they were going on roughly eight months now. Tilting her head up, Anna gently kissed Paxton on the cheek before placing her head on his shoulder and the arm closest to him around his neck while the other stayed in her lap.

Tessa ~ 18 {May 30} ~ Maisy {2} ~ Hawera, New Zealand ~ Equine Studies | Business ~ Crush:None ~ Rainbow | Sweetie | Gypsy | Cackle | Bubble | Lady | Midnight | Blaze ~ X ~ x

"How does that sound Mais? Do you wanna go play later?" Tessa asked softly,bouncing the young girl on her hip like she always did when trying to cheer her daughter up. Raising a small, closed hand to her face, Maisy wiped her eyes and gave a little nod before Tessa took her phone back, their hand touching momentarily as she did so. Tessa didn't think anything of that, but she laughed, her accent becoming a bit stronger "Apparently so, alright, we'll meet you down there in about a half hour, we'll leave blaze... and the others...in the dorm as well" she said lightly, sliding her phone into her bag and turning to walk back to her door.

Garret ~ 21 {Jan 1} ~ Weyburn, Saskatchewan ~ Medicine ~ Crush:None ~ Merengue ~ Lambda Theta Phi ~ X

Hitting his snooze button for the fifteenth time this morning, Garret let his head fall back onto his pillow while his mind floated back into dreamland, glad that he wouldn't have to do anything until tonight when the Lambda Theta Phi Fraternity guys were going to the Sigma Delta Xi party along with the Gamma Sigma Zeta members, and a few other, non Fraternity or Sorority members most likely. Crossing Overs had finished last night, so this was basically a huge celebration for everyone now... not to mention that no one would have to stay up doing things until 4 in the morning anymore just because of some pledging things.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Dorm 30}{Room 30}

Jade ~ 22 {June 5} ~ Albuquerque, New Mexico ~ Photography ~ Crush:None ~ Penni | Slither | Tambo | Bitsy ~ Gamma Sigma Zeta** ~ X

'Snap'. Clicking away, Jade snapped the take button on her fancy digital canon camera a few times in different angles before bending down and picking the three leashes she was standing on up, so the dogs didn't try to run away. Glancing down at all three of them it was quite a cute sight, especially as she clicked the button one more time, this time Jam wanted the picture of her three little dogs looking curiously at the camera instead of the very beautiful scenery that surrounded them. Sliding the expensive equipment back into her bag, Jade smiled and continued walking with Penni, Tambo and Bitsy.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Town}{Room 1:Liliana&_}

Ashia ~ 20 {Apr 17} ~ Albuquerque, New Mexico ~ Elementary Education | Pre-K Education ~ Crush:None ~ Guardian | King | Cyclops | Zest ~ Gamma Sigma Zeta ~ X

Holding her head high, Ashia walked purposefully out of the meeting she had just been in with a few professors and the dean of her program at the admissions hall. Sure, it was a Saturday morning, and sure she was cold as she walked back to her dorm room in her three quarter sleeve dress and stockings seeing that she neglected a coat, but overall? Well, overall things seemed to be going great. She had pitched a few new ideas that she had. Instead of a mandatory internship within Canada as a requirement for her program, she had tried to broaden the boundaries and it seemed to be working. She wouldn't know for sure until after the winter break when she returned for the spring semester, but it seemed promising.

Elliot ~ 18 {Mar 4} ~ Lee's Summit, Missouri ~ Wildlife Management ~ Girlfriend:Sky ~ Mars | Pearl | Rootbeer | Blaze | Drifter | Topaz | Harley ~ X

Giving Skylar a grateful smile as she helped him set the picnic, Elliot leaned over and gently,playfully kissed her before sitting down and pulling the food out of the basket. As usual, the duo made idle chit-chat about anything and almost everything as they shared a brunch. Leaning back on his elbows, Eli sat up, tilting his hat up a bit when Sky kissed him so he could kiss her back. "and you know I love you too, right?" he said, leaning in closer to her so their nose's brushed. Gently placing his hands on her waist, Eli stood up, pulling her with him as he gave her one last little kiss on the lips before pulling away. "c'mon, let's get this cleaned up, finish our ride and meet up again around five?" he asked thoughtfully, figuring she would correct any changes she wanted made.

Logan ~ 20 {July 4} ~ Manhattan, New York ~ Marine Biology | Zoology ~ Crush:None ~ Mr. Meow | Squeaky ~ X

"That's cool, I'm definitely not artistically inclined, at all. So I guess you wanna be an artist them?" he asked, not commenting about focusing on things. Logan rarely ever focused on anything... and it wasn't because he lacked in trying to focus either... he just couldn't. Noticing her twirling her hair, Logan gave a little smirk, it was blue, really blue... with the slightest green tint to it if you looked the right way. It was pretty, and it was blue, you could not beat the color blue... although natural on people was generally better, blue was a good color too.
{Tagged-Ariana}{Location-Pepper's Lake}{Room 17:_&_}

Zachary ~ 19 {Feb 14} ~ Hollywood, Florida ~ Architecture ~ Crush:None ~ Jupiter | Pluto | Barney ~ Sigma Xi Delta ~ X

After he finally managed to wake up and throw on a clean pair of clothes, Zach grabbed his jacket from the foot of his bed, slid it on and pushed one of his skateboards out from under the bed with his foot. Literally rolling out of the room, Zachary locked the door behind him and skated right out the door, lept down the steps and over to the dining hall. Picking up his skateboard once he got to the doors of the mess hall, Zach grabbed a plate in his free hand, skateboard tucked under his arm as he grabbed a breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage and toast before finding a table to sit down at.

Aria
Aria chuckled a little bit and nodded. "Yeah, I want to be an artist. I have been drawing all my life really, it helped me though a lot of hard times." She said, her smile faltering a bit as she thought about it. After a few seconds she shook her head lightly. "But that doesn't matter, that was then. This is now." She said, continuing to twirl her hair.

Jacob gave her a half confused look "Babe, you know I don't have my own truck yet. Why don't we walk? It's not too cold yet and town is only about five and a half to ten minutes from here, depending on where we go" Jacob pointed out gently, wrapping his arm around her waist to pull Lily closer.

Lily chuckle and blush. She put her arm around him and kiss his cheek. "Okay that true. We can walk. You know it will be cold on the way back. You wanna grab a jacket real quick before we go? Or will you be okay?" She always put him before herself it how she grew up putting everyone before herself

Connor Ray {Bumble Bee} ~ ♂ ~ 23 {March 26} ~ Reno, Nevada ~ Library ~ Equine Studies ~ Single ~ With Abby (hope I did that right)

Connor tapped on the edge of the glass window, the single portal to the outside world. The cold air that came from the glass gave his unsleeved arm goosebumps and the dark hair there stand on end. Connor shifted in his seat, moving himself away from the window but close enough to not have to move the book he was reading. His right arm moved to cradle his head, while from his shoulder something warm and long was moving from under his shirt. Abby poked her head out from his folded sleeve at his elbow, her body moved up his arm and curled around him. Her head moving in between his pointer finger and thumb, her forked tongue tickling his skin. Her pure white body was overheating in his shirt, so Connor knew why she moved from his shoulders to his arm. Not that he minded as his eyes scanned the page in interest.

His eyes would have liked to see Lady, his mare. But it was too cold for him at the moment and his laziness got the better of him, as it usually did. One red headphone in his right ear, listening to Drunk on You by Luke Bryan. His phone in the lap of his faded black skinny jeans. A bright blue plaid shirt, sleeves folded over his elbows. A black converse tapping endlessly while he read. Connors mind filling with new knowledge of the 1920's Organized Crime.

Maverick 21 {Oct 31} ~ Chicago, IL, USA ~ Photography ~ Crush:Tessa ~ Shock ~ Lambda Theta Phi ~X
Mav smiled at her then looked down at his watch and cursed himself in his head. "I am so late I am about to meet up with a hopeful for my house. I will text you when I am done." He smiled at her and looked down at Blaze before running with him to the house in a dead sprint the dog keeping up effortlessly. He slowed to a stop as he approached it and the brindle pit nearly collapsed from happiness and exhaustion. He noticed the guy standing at the door with a cowboy hat and looked at him before nodding and approached the door. "Hey there! I take it you are Apollo. I am Maverick but everyone around here calls me Mav." He offered his hand to the cowboy with a smile.

Skylar 19 {Jun5} ~ Owasso, OK, USA ~ Veterinary Medicine ~ Boyfriend:Eli ~Laila| Stormheaert| Blue ~ Gama Sigma Zeta ~ X
Sky blushed a bit when he kissed her again. Sh could always count on him to get the butterflies in her stomach going. She could not believe that they had been together as long as they had and that he still gave her the little butterflies. "Yeah we should get back to our ride. Then I have dinner planned out for us," She leaned up and kissed his cheek before helping him pack back up. She smiled over at him, "I am glad I snagged you mister!" She managed to get back onto Stormheart and gave a gentle pat to the paint's neck.

(I apologize I have not really had much internet as of late and I am currently only have it when I go to the mall! I will try get here more often!)

Chuckling lightly he grabbed his coat from the chair as they walked past he gently lowered his face to hers so their noses were touching, "Better" he smirked, drapping the coat around her shoulders as he pulled her close again. This time they walked off campus, heading for the destination.

After studying for a little longer, Kiara finally collected hr things and slid them into her backpack before standing up and walking down the stairs, passed the little cafe on the first floor and out the doors of the library as she headed for her favorite place in the word: the stables. Kiara had been riding at Liberty Stables since she could remember. Thanks to this place being a very small town, up until about five years ago the school also doubled as the town's only riding stable. Of course her horse stayed on the farm, but this place was perfect for learning to jump on her beautiful Arabian stallion. Letting out a content sigh as she headed to the old building, Kiara watched as her breath billowed up in front of her.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Outside}{Room 27}

After testing Maisy's blood sugar levels, Tessa gave her a juice box to raise them a little since they had been dropping a little low. She quickly put down a bowl of cat food in the 'fenced in' area of the room where the kittens had to eat and put down two bowls of dog food for her dogs, refilled the animals drinking dishes and picked Maisy up again. She hadn't thought to bring a pram to school with her, but it didn't make much difference, not really anyway. Once they were outside, Tessa put maisy down and just held the toddler's hand as they began to walk to the nearb park, planning to meet up with Maverick again.

Eventually Garret got himself out of bed and into some decent clothing so he could go down to the house. If he was correct, a new guy was interested in joining. It was always nice to meet the new candidates, and it would probably be less intimidating if he didn't only meet the president and possibly vice president... if Jacob wasn't off with his girlfriend that is. Once he reached the house, Gar realized that Maverick and new guy were already there. The kid looked sort of familiar. Gar had probably seen him around campus a few times. "Hey Mav" he said entering and sitting on one of the couches, trying to find if he would be of any help.
{Tagged-Maverick & Apollo}{Location-Dorm 30}{Room 30}

"'Scuse me?" Jade said, glancing at the other girl. The super curly haired sorority president had to do a double take "Uh, hun, not really sure what you're goin' for here, but it sure as hell ain't Halloween... and Gamma Sigma Zeta ain't some kind of country clown round up rodeo thing" he said looking at the girl skeptically. Already Jade didn't like this girl, and she had just met her... heck, pinky here would get on her nerves faster than her 'sweet lil'sister Kaylyn'. "Look Pinky, I'm not sure what you think of my sorority or nothin, but you got some road ahead of you if you think I'll even give you a chance of joinin my sorority. I am the president of Gamma Sigma Zeta. I'm Jade Brooke, you may call me Jade. Only my friends get the privledge of a nickname" she said, eyes narrowed as she scooped up Penni to hold her.
{Tagged-Artemis}{Location-Town}{Room 1:Liliana&_}

Eli smiled and mounted Drifter again as well "I'm certainly the luckiest guy alive to have had a chance with you" he smiled brightly at his perfect girlfriend. He wouldn't change Skylar for the world. She didn't care that he was almost exactly nine months younger than she was, and she was happy to make everything work. Relationships did take work, especially in college, but they seemed to have everything under control right now.

Logan shrugged a bit at her comment about hard times "If you need to talk about hard times let me know, I've had my share too" he said non-chalantly. Looking around, Logan quickly got tired of sitting still and Squeaky had come back over. The Standard poodle quickly smelled Ariana before sitting between logan's feet impatiently. "Feel like a walk?" he asked randomly. Might as well make a friend, right?
{Tagged-Ariana}{Location-Pepper's Lake}{Room 17:_&_}

Aria
Aria smiled as he suggested a walk, standing up and stretching. "A walk sounds lovely." She said to him, reaching down to pet the small little down that sat in between his legs. She giggled a little bit before looking back at him, flipping her hair out of the way. "Let's go then." she said smiling as she waited patiently for him.

Mav broke into a big smile seeing Garrett. "Gar, whats up?" He said as he ushered Apollo in and let the brindle pit off his leash letting the dog run to the kitchen for his water bowl. No one in the house had any problems with the pit running around the house. "Apollo this is Garrett, one of my best brothers here! He knows all the questions that need to be asked and the appropriate things i look for. Also here we are mostly casual we do host a formal type party every semester hope that will not be an issue." He gave a friendly smile before noddin in Garretts direction for him to take over. Mav sprinted up the stairs to his room and threw the door because it was always open. He walked to his desk grabbing his camera and ran back down the stairs. "I hope you'll be here when i get back so i can talk to ya one one one bud!" He smile before walking to the door, "Shock be good boy mind your manners!" Mav called as he left closing the door his camera bag slun over his shoulder as he headed to the park.

Sky smiled brightly chuckling as she playfully shoved her boyfriend's shoulder. She knew that this was the one relationship she would give anything to keep and it helped that it as also her longest running relationship and the fact that they knew eachother so well helped with a lot of things. She winked at him, "Well we are both lucky to have someone who understands us completely." She leaned over on storm and pecked Eli's cheek affectionately before she pulled out her phone texting Jade.
Hey jam, there is a girl suppose to head to the sorority something bout joinin. Have you met her yet her name is Artemis, i reckon she might be looking for ya.
She sent the text sliding her phone back into her pocket with a small sigh. "I love you Eli. You still make my heart beat wildly."

Apollo a.k.a. The Country Romantic, cyan

Great the president was a down right cool guy, Apollo could definitely fit in here. "Well thanks Mav, and hope to see you around partner!" Apollo yelled as Mav, left the frat house. Apollo turned back around to Garrett. "Hey Garrett so tell me about Lambda Theta Phi. I reckon they have the best parties in town, don't ya?" Apollo sat down on the opposite couch in the room, as a sign of respect he took his cowboy hat off and sat it next to him. Apollo already liked the Pres. so he hopes he likes another frat brother, and Garrett seemed like a down to earth dude just like Apollo.

Artemis a.k.a. The Country Spit Fire, magenta

Artemis could barely hold her laugh back, Jade was exactly the type of girl Artemis was use to clocking in the face for less then kind words. "Oh Sugar! It's alright not everyone has the eye for style like me. I can teach you how to look nice and maybe you could get a guy, so you want have to be so bitter." Artemis smiled at her, if she could dish it out she better be ready to take it. Artemis saw her pick up one of her dogs. "I love dogs I actually have a family dog at home. I did bring my cat Kit-Kat with me, maybe your dogs could meet her sometime?" Artemis without hesitation took her Galaxy Note 4 out of her purse, she went to a pic of Kit-Kat and showed it to Jade. "Isn't she the cutest little thing ever?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.