Green Merle Valley University ഷ University RP ഷ In-Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Era Borders
Unfortunately, Era accidently looked up when Thomas he mentioned going on a walk with her. She dropped her head immediately afterwards, her blush darkening, if at all possible. She stroked Tiara with one and hand and Vivaldi with the other as a distraction. "U-um... Y-yeah... S-sure, t-that'd be okay, I g-guess..." she forced herself to look up at him, but her breath caught in her throat when she saw his face. This time, she didn't look away.

Paxton Borders
Paxton was half-tempted to snatch the mango out of her hand, but he didn't. Instead, he smiled, leaning his head on top of hers. "I think I'm going to steal you for the day. We can go into town," he pushed a strand of hair back. "I admit, I didn't think much past that."
He offered her a lopsided grin as he popped another grape into his mouth.

Maverick 21 {Oct 31} ~ Chicago, IL, USA ~ Photography ~ Crush:Tessa ~ Shock ~ Lambda Theta Phi ~X
Mav blushed lightly before extending his hand to shake her hand, "I usually go by Mav or Rick. Its nice to finally meet you Tessa." He said withdrawing his hand after they shook. "Yeah usually me and camera are inseparable but I needed to give Blaze some one on one time. Your daughter is adorable she looks just like you. How old is she?" He asked curiously as he waved at the little girl in Tessa's arms. He found the little girl so adorable, he glanced at Tessa and thought that of course she was adorable because her mother was gorgeous in his opinion. He smiled brightly, "Do you have a photo of you and her together?" he asked curiously.

Skylar 19 {Jun5} ~ Owasso, OK, USA ~ Veterinary Medicine ~ Boyfriend:Eli ~Laila| Stormheaert| Blue ~ Gama Sigma Zeta ~ X
She glared at Eli playfully, "You never tell me anythin." She joked as she lead the paint horse out of the barn closing the door behind her. Once they reached the snowy outside Sky swung her self up onto Storm with a practiced ease. "Well cowboy you lead the way." She said jestering before her.

Lily smile and headed to where he stays at. She smile and walked to his room knocked and walk in. "Hi handsome" she walk over and set her bag on his desk and put her arms around his neck and kiss him softly smiling. "Happy one year anniversary" she sat down on his bed and pulled out a box. "Here you go. I hope you like it" she smile. It was a expensive watch she knew he wanted and she saved up and got it for him.

Alex
Alexandra Marie Fagan {Alex, Alexia} ~ ♀ ~ 22 {September 14th} ~ Ireland ~ English/Irish/Native American ~ Creative Writing ~ Music
Alex sighed as she rolled in her bed. "Uhh, to early." She groaned, rolling over a few more times before rolling up and out of bed and moving towards her bathroom. She walked inside the room, her feet sliding across the polished floor as she shut the door behind her. After a few minutes, she came out of her shower smelling like apples and cinnamon.

She looked over towards the mirror and stared at the girl in the reflection. At first it was muddled, but then she put her glasses back on. She stared at the girl who had water dripping down her hair and onto her chin, the rest of it hanging out to dry from the shower. She sighed and kept moving, walking out of the bathroom and towards her closet.

She threw open the doors to the closet, smiling as her fingers skimmed the clothes. She pulled out a sweater and some jeans, sliding both on before she went to the bathroom. She came out later with her hair fluffed but no contacts in. She figured that if she was going to get a morning coffee, she didn't need contacts. She smiled and headed out of her room
{Tagging-None}

Aria
Ariana Rosa Jhonson {Aria, Ana} ~ ♀ ~ 20 {November 4th, 1993} ~ London/Manchester England ~ British ~ Music ~ Art ~

Aria heard someone sit next to her, but she didn't move she kept her hands and eyes focused on the paper, not trying to lose the image she had placed in her head. She was really looking forwards to meeting this boy she had created as her painting, but the other girl was now here as well, and it seemed like she was probably the chatty type. She heard the crunch of footsteps in front of her, and then she looked up.

Logan was standing right in front of her, or more accurately, them, with a friendly smile splayed across his face. She returned the smile, setting down her pencil as she grasped her sketch pad. "Hello. Sorry for uh... staring at you." She said a bit awkwardly and she mentally face palmed for being the most unsocial awkward person ever to exists.

Spencer
Spencer nodded "Yeah, I'm in the medicine program here, what about you?" He asked and smiled softly, taking another sip of his drink. He didn't really know this girl all that much but she was someone to talk to and from what he had seen in his classes, she was smart too. If he was being honest, he didn't have a lot of friends here just yet due to rather being in the library or in his room. However, last night his mom had called him and asked how things were and if he had made any friends an Spencer had lied. Which now meant that he had to actually try to find some friends or else his mom would somehow find out.

Sadie ~ 22 {Mar 5} ~ Fairview, Alberta ~ Elementary Education | Dance ~ Crush:None ~ Apache | Bebe ~ X

Pulling her rather light denim jacket tighter around her, Sadie glanced down at her iPhone 5 as she walked towards the University paddocks to fetch Apache, her gelding. Scrolling quickly through the texts, Sadie didn't really bother to answer any unless they were from someone like her parents. Slipping her phone back into her jacket pocket, Sadie tucked a piece of dulling midnight blue hair back behind her ear as the wind made it stray from the simple braid she had put it in earlier that morning. Shrugging, Sadie eagerly slid open the barn door and gave a little jump upon entering. -ah, nice and warm... now only if Apache was already in here- she thought to herself as she grabbed his lead rope and headed back out, regretting her decision to dress for fall instead of winter.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-barn}{Room 5:Alexandra&_}

Jacob ~ 23 {Oct 28} ~ Hinton, Alberta ~ Oncology | Music ~ Girlfriend:Lily ~ Feather | Bear ~ Lambda Theta Phi* ~ X

"Hey hon" Jacob smiled as he hugged and kissed her back. "I have something for you too" he said as he stood up and pulled the small cardboard jewelery box out of his pocket. As he took his gift he gave Lily hers. The box contained a promise ring as well as a necklace and earring set that she had been admiring in one of the stores they had visited a few weeks ago. "Happy one year, Lil" he smiled and kissed her cheek gently before opening his box. He was surprised to find the exact and quite expensive watch he had been eyeing at the same store he had picked the necklace and earrings from. The ring had been his idea, hopefully she liked it.
{Tagged-Liliana}{Location-Dorms}{Room 7:_&_}

Caitlin ~ 20 {Dec 2} ~ Hinton, Alberta ~ Music | Dance ~ Crush:None ~ Minty | Sunny | Sesame ~ Sigma Xi Delta ~ X

Opting for a pyjama day, Caitlin promptly hit the snooze alarm for the fourth time before blinking a few times and actually rising out of her bed. Giving a stretch and a small yawn, Cate hummed slightly to herself as she turned the alarm off and ran a brush through her hair before throwing it into a messy bun. Slipping into her fluffy slipper-boots, Catie wandered out of her dorm room, Sesame in her arms as she plopped down on one of the couch's in the common room and started flicking through channels on the tv.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Dorm Common Room}{Room 15:_&_}

Kiara ~ 17 {June 19} ~ Hinton, Alberta ~ Veterinary Medicine | Equine Studies ~ Crush:None ~ Shadow | Tails | Tootsie | Toodles | Musky | Treble | Dreamer ~ X

"Veterinary program" she said simply, taking a small sip of her burning hot drink. "How do you like it her?" she asked, trying to make conversation. If she was going to spend the next four years here, it might be a good idea for Kiara to have at least a few friends.
{Tagged-Spencer}{Location-Library}{Room 27}

Mikael ~ 23 {Aug 28} ~ St. Petersburg, Russia ~ International Affairs | Cartology ~ Girlfriend:Emma ~ Yippee ~ X

"That sounds perfect" Mike smiled down at her. He loved her midnight colored hair, it was different and unnatural, but it was very pretty especially on her. Closing his hand around hers, Mikael let his gaze wander ahead of them as they exited the building and walked down the path that led towards the town. "It's very pretty here, it hasn't snowed as much as I would have thought it might though" he admitted lightly, watching the snow drift down around them.
{Tagged-Emerson}{Location-Dorm 23}{Room 10:Lionel&_}

Thomas ~ 22 {Sept 12} ~ Härnösand, Sweden ~ Creative Writing | Music ~ Crush:Era ~ Tallah | Patchwork | Wrinkles ~ X

Thomas gave her a soft smile, she was very pretty, a little shy maybe, but very pretty and she seemed nice. "You can come in if you want, I just need to get changed" he said lightly as he pushed the wooden door open wider for her before grabbing a pair of jeans and a long sleeved shirt from his drawer and headed for the bathroom to quickly get changed. As much as he loved lounging in PJ's all day, Tom wasn't the type of person to go out in them.
{Tagged-Eracilia}{Location-Dorm 9}{Room 9:Paxton&_}

Anna ~ 19 {Nov 15} ~ Torquay, Australia ~ Nursing | Anesthesiology ~ Boyfriend:Pax ~ Emerald | Piccino | Diamond | Marmaduke | Scooby | Scrappy | Fitz ~ X

Shrugging slightly as she took her head off his shoulder and pushed the rest of her fruit salad toward Paxton, Anna let a soft half-smile play on her lips "We could just wander around. I don't think I've properly explored Hinton since I've been here yet." she suggested lightly. "Or we could watch a movie or go for a ride or something" she added after a few moments. Anna was just excited at the prospect of going out. Besides, leaving the campus meant they would probably be alone, and being alone meant they could discuss holiday plans too, right?
{Tagged-Paxton}{Location-Mess Hall}{Room 12:Eracilia&_}

Tessa ~ 18 {May 30} ~ Maisy {2} ~ Hawera, New Zealand ~ Equine Studies | Business ~ Crush:None ~ Rainbow | Sweetie | Gypsy | Cackle | Bubble | Lady | Midnight | Blaze ~ X ~ x
"Maisy can you tell him how old you are?" Tessa asked as she put her child down and held the little girls small hand in her own. After a moment of tapping her lip with her fingers, the curly haired princess looked at her hand and held up three fingers "I two" she said happily, smiling and giggling as Tessa pushed one of the three fingers back down. Turning her attention back to Maverick she smiled lightly, "Thank you, and I think I do have two photos of both of us, each Christmas my dad takes one. Other than that is all Maisy and animals or other people, usually I take the pictures" the dark green eyed teen explained lightly, trying not to show her pinkish cheeks after the compliment. "So are you a photography major then?"
{Tagged-Maverick}{Location-Outside Timble Hall}{Room 22:_}

Garret ~ 21 {Jan 1} ~ Weyburn, Saskatchewan ~ Medicine ~ Crush:None ~ Merengue ~ Lambda Theta Phi ~ X

Hitting his snooze button for the fifteenth time this morning, Garret let his head fall back onto his pillow while his mind floated back into dreamland, glad that he wouldn't have to do anything until tonight when the Lambda Theta Phi Fraternity guys were going to the Sigma Delta Xi party along with the Gamma Sigma Zeta members, and a few other, non Fraternity or Sorority members most likely. Crossing Overs had finished last night, so this was basically a huge celebration for everyone now... not to mention that no one would have to stay up doing things until 4 in the morning anymore just because of some pledging things.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Dorm 30}{Room 30}

Jade ~ 22 {June 5} ~ Albuquerque, New Mexico ~ Photography ~ Crush:None ~ Penni | Slither | Tambo | Bitsy ~ Gamma Sigma Zeta** ~ X

'Snap'. Clicking away, Jade snapped the take button on her fancy digital canon camera a few times in different angles before bending down and picking the three leashes she was standing on up, so the dogs didn't try to run away. Glancing down at all three of them it was quite a cute sight, especially as she clicked the button one more time, this time Jam wanted the picture of her three little dogs looking curiously at the camera instead of the very beautiful scenery that surrounded them. Sliding the expensive equipment back into her bag, Jade smiled and continued walking with Penni, Tambo and Bitsy.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Town}{Room 1:Liliana&_}

Ashia ~ 20 {Apr 17} ~ Albuquerque, New Mexico ~ Elementary Education | Pre-K Education ~ Crush:None ~ Guardian | King | Cyclops | Zest ~ Gamma Sigma Zeta ~ X

Holding her head high, Ashia walked purposefully out of the meeting she had just been in with a few professors and the dean of her program at the admissions hall. Sure, it was a Saturday morning, and sure she was cold as she walked back to her dorm room in her three quarter sleeve dress and stockings seeing that she neglected a coat, but overall? Well, overall things seemed to be going great. She had pitched a few new ideas that she had. Instead of a mandatory internship within Canada as a requirement for her program, she had tried to broaden the boundaries and it seemed to be working. She wouldn't know for sure until after the winter break when she returned for the spring semester, but it seemed promising.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Outside}{Room 21:Anastasia}

Elliot ~ 18 {Mar 4} ~ Lee's Summit, Missouri ~ Wildlife Management ~ Girlfriend:Sky ~ Mars | Pearl | Rootbeer | Blaze | Drifter | Topaz | Harley ~ X

Elliot smirked triumphantly as he mounted Drifter "alright, I'll give you a hint. It has to do with the outdoors and the woods closest to Pepper's Lake" he smiled at her before clicking his tongue and heading off towards their destination. After a few moments he slowed so they could walk together.
{Tagged-Skylar}{Location-Outside}{Room 25:_}

Logan ~ 20 {July 4} ~ Manhattan, New York ~ Marine Biology | Zoology ~ Crush:None ~ Mr. Meow | Squeaky ~ X

Logan shrugged a bit at the blue-haired girls response. "No worries, it's cool. I figured it was a school project or something. I'd offer to stay still, but I don't think I can, so you're kinda out of luck if you need a still drawing" he said lightly, as if that was the most normal thing in the world. "I'm Logan, and you two?" he asked, extending a hand to each female.
{Tagged-Ariana & Anastasia}{Location-Pepper's Lake}{Room 17:_&_}

Zachary ~ 19 {Feb 14} ~ Hollywood, Florida ~ Architecture ~ Crush:None ~ Jupiter | Pluto | Barney ~ Sigma Xi Delta ~ X

After he finally managed to wake up and throw on a clean pair of clothes, Zach grabbed his jacket from the foot of his bed, slid it on and pushed one of his skateboards out from under the bed with his foot. Literally rolling out of the room, Zachary locked the door behind him and skated right out the door, lept down the steps and over to the dining hall. Picking up his skateboard once he got to the doors of the mess hall, Zach grabbed a plate in his free hand, skateboard tucked under his arm as he grabbed a breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage and toast before finding a table to sit down at.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Mess Hall}{Room 20:_&_}

Jacob ~ 23 {Oct 28} ~ Hinton, Alberta ~ Oncology | Music ~ Girlfriend:Lily ~ Feather | Bear ~ Lambda Theta Phi* ~ X

"Hey hon" Jacob smiled as he hugged and kissed her back. "I have something for you too" he said as he stood up and pulled the small cardboard jewelery box out of his pocket. As he took his gift he gave Lily hers. The box contained a promise ring as well as a necklace and earring set that she had been admiring in one of the stores they had visited a few weeks ago. "Happy one year, Lil" he smiled and kissed her cheek gently before opening his box. He was surprised to find the exact and quite expensive watch he had been eyeing at the same store he had picked the necklace and earrings from. The ring had been his idea, hopefully she liked it.

Lily smile and blush. She open the box and gasp. "Oh jakey" she breathe amazed. She put the necklace and earrings on and held the ring. "Honey there beautiful. I love it all of it. Thank you. You want put the ring on me?" She smile and held her hand out and the ring. She hope he like his gift.

Spencer
Spencer nodded at what she said "That's cool, and yeah i like it here, though its kinda cold at times" He said with a slight laugh "I'm from NYC, so this is a lot cooler then i'm used too. Though i do find the landscape beautiful. Thats probably one of the reasons i chose it." He said and glanced out the window.

Aria
Ariana Rosa Jhonson {Aria, Ana} ~ ♀ ~ 20 {November 4th, 1993} ~ London/Manchester England ~ British ~ Music ~ Art ~

Aria smiled up at him, leaning back a bit. "It's alright. I don't care if you sit still or not, I have good memory." She said to him, her smile never fading. She was a bit relived that he wasn't mad at her, because she already had enough people mad at her. She smiled and reached out her hand to shake his, her sleeve exposing one of her tattoo's, the treble clef. "Nice to meet you. Name's Aria." She said.

Emerson
"Its still pretty though....I still remember when the girls at the group home and I just played in the snow..." Emerson had sighed happily upon remembering the memory. Most of the kids who were in the group home came from broken families and abusive parents. Its not like her situation was any different, but she didn't dwell on this memories long. "I see Yippee is getting bigger and bigger, its so weird how he plays with Iris instead of chasing her...." ever since Mike got yippee he always loves playing with Iris even though her saize was larger than his. Thinking about these things she smiled as she saw the cafe and started walking towards it.

Era Borders
Era bobbed her head and followed him inside. She felt awkward standing in his dorm room, even if he did share it with her brother. She snatched the leash off of its hook, lightly sitting down on Paxton's bed and placing Tiara on her lap. Vivaldi jumped up next to her. While she waited, she let her eyes wander around the room. Just like at home, Paxton couldn't keep his area clean. She laughed softly at the thought.

Paxton Borders
Paxton took a bite of Anna's salad, a small smile on his face. "Era said that the theater actually shows some pretty good movies. New movies. I think she mentioned something about a bowling alley and arcade? Whatever you want," he finished off the salad and turned to Anna. "Or maybe we can just walk around and see what they have in Hinton?"

Maverick 21 {Oct 31} ~ Chicago, IL, USA ~ Photography ~ Crush:Tessa ~ Shock ~ Lambda Theta Phi ~X
Mav smiled at Tessa, "Yeah I am majoring in Photography, its what my mom does." He looked down at his pit and his cheeks grew somewhat pink, "I have a umm assignment that involves me doing a family portrait and I was wondering if I can do one of you and your daughter." He stammered out the sentence quickly before looking up at Tessa and her daughter Maisy. This was rather nerve raking for him considering the fact that all year he had taken candid shots of Tessa for his assignments and he wont willing admit that to her just yet.

Skylar 19 {Jun5} ~ Owasso, OK, USA ~ Veterinary Medicine ~ Boyfriend:Eli ~Laila| Stormheaert| Blue ~ Gama Sigma Zeta ~ X
Sky looked at her boyfriend with happiness in her eyes, "You set up a picnick for us didn't you?" There was a sweet smile on her face as she leaned over and kissed his cheek again. "You are by far the greatest boyfriend in the world!" She looked at him and couldn't believe that they had been dating for a little over a year now. How he put up with her sometimes she didn't quite know but no one could say that she wasn't the happiest person alive when she was with him.

Phoenix Kieran Snyder ~ ♀ ~ 22 {October 15th} ~ Toronto, Ontario, Canada ~ Colombian/Native Canadian ~ Medicine
Phoenix huffed as she walked up the steps to Timle Hall. Leave it to her to be late back to school. There was so much hustle and bustle from all the first years moving in. She smiled, college was definitely an experience.

She lugged her last storage container into the building. Luckily she had been blessed with having a single room. Thank the gods she thought. It wasn't that she didn't love people, she just preferred her solitude after awhile.

She slid the container under the bed, looking at the mess she'd made. She grimaced, she just wasn't up to unpacking right now. Besides all she needed was already in her book bag. She could pull clothes out later. Suppose I'll go to Leef, find some people to hang out with. There has to be fun medicine majors here.

Sadie ~ 22 {Mar 5} ~ Fairview, Alberta ~ Elementary Education | Dance ~ Crush:None ~ Apache | Bebe ~ X

Pulling her rather light denim jacket tighter around her, Sadie glanced down at her iPhone 5 as she walked towards the University paddocks to fetch Apache, her gelding. Scrolling quickly through the texts, Sadie didn't really bother to answer any unless they were from someone like her parents. Slipping her phone back into her jacket pocket, Sadie tucked a piece of dulling midnight blue hair back behind her ear as the wind made it stray from the simple braid she had put it in earlier that morning. Shrugging, Sadie eagerly slid open the barn door and gave a little jump upon entering. -ah, nice and warm... now only if Apache was already in here- she thought to herself as she grabbed his lead rope and headed back out, regretting her decision to dress for fall instead of winter.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-barn}{Room 5:Alexandra&_}

Taking the ring out of her hand, Jacob gently slipped the promise jewelry onto her finger, ignoring that she called him Jakey. Jacob wasn't a fan of that nickname... he hadn't liked people shortening his name since he was like five, but it was seemingly impossible for him to get mad with Liliana. "I love the watch too, thanks Lily" he smiled softly at her before pulling her close and wrapping his arms around her waist as he gently spun her around in a circle before setting her back down. "So, what did you want to do today?" he asked.
{Tagged-Liliana}{Location-Dorms}{Room 7:_&_}

Caitlin ~ 20 {Dec 2} ~ Hinton, Alberta ~ Music | Dance ~ Crush:None ~ Minty | Sunny | Sesame ~ Sigma Xi Delta ~ X

Opting for a pyjama day, Caitlin promptly hit the snooze alarm for the fourth time before blinking a few times and actually rising out of her bed. Giving a stretch and a small yawn, Cate hummed slightly to herself as she turned the alarm off and ran a brush through her hair before throwing it into a messy bun. Slipping into her fluffy slipper-boots, Catie wandered out of her dorm room, Sesame in her arms as she plopped down on one of the couch's in the common room and started flicking through channels on the tv.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Dorm Common Room}{Room 15:_&_}

Kiara ~ 17 {June 19} ~ Hinton, Alberta ~ Veterinary Medicine | Equine Studies ~ Crush:None ~ Shadow | Tails | Tootsie | Toodles | Musky | Treble | Dreamer ~ X

Nodding in understanding, Kiara let her gaze follow his out the window for a moment before taking a short sip and replying to him. "Ya know, everyone says it's a lot colder here, I kind of want to know how not cold it is elsewhere" she said softly before bringing her caramel gaze back to Spencer. "I live here in Hinton, about half way up the mountain, roughly a half hour from any civilization" she said lightly
{Tagged-Spencer}{Location-Library}{Room 27}

Mikael ~ 23 {Aug 28} ~ St. Petersburg, Russia ~ International Affairs | Cartology ~ Girlfriend:Emma ~ Yippee ~ X

Opening the cafe door for Emerson as they reached the quaint place, Mike gave a soft shrug "Yip has more or less grown up with Iris, I don't think she cares one way or the other what kind of animal it is, as long as she can play with it" he pointed out lightly. "I agree, she has gotten pretty big for a Jack Russel, I still think she's the cutest one that my family has ever owned though, then again... she's mine... or ours, I don't really know" he rambled slightly before walking over to a booth, gently pulling Emma along with him. "So, are you going back to England for the Holiday's?"
{Tagged-Emerson}{Location-Dorm 23}{Room 10:Lionel&_}

Thomas ~ 22 {Sept 12} ~ Härnösand, Sweden ~ Creative Writing | Music ~ Crush:Era ~ Tallah | Patchwork | Wrinkles ~ X

Thomas emerged from the lavatory after about five minutes, wearing fresh clothes. He spotted Era glancing around the room "Your brother could use a few lessons on roomkeeping" he chuckled lightly before tossing his stuff into a mostly empty hamper on his neater side of the room. Tom wasn't exactly a neat freak, but he liked to keep his stuff presentable, just incase of company. Attaching a leash to Tallah, Tommy didn't bother clipping anything to Patch or Wrinkles, they listened prefectly to him. "Ready?" he asked after a moment. Hopefully she would open up a bit if he just outright treated her like a friend. that's how things work normally, right?
{Tagged-Eracilia}{Location-Dorm 9}{Room 9:Paxton&_}

Anna ~ 19 {Nov 15} ~ Torquay, Australia ~ Nursing | Anesthesiology ~ Boyfriend:Pax ~ Emerald | Piccino | Diamond | Marmaduke | Scooby | Scrappy | Fitz ~ X

"The arcade sounds fun" she smirked lightly "I will totally beat you at skee-ball" she smiled happily before standing from the table once Pax was done eating "ready to go?" she asked, smoothing out a few wrinkles in her Olaf sweatshirt. The whole thing was actually kind of weird, how she happened to have an older sister named Elsa, how her name was Anna, how they lost their parents at a young age, and how she was kind of obsessed with Olaf. Heck, if she didn't have too many pets already she would definitely get another one and name it Olaf.
{Tagged-Paxton}{Location-Mess Hall}{Room 12:Eracilia&_}

Tessa ~ 18 {May 30} ~ Maisy {2} ~ Hawera, New Zealand ~ Equine Studies | Business ~ Crush:None ~ Rainbow | Sweetie | Gypsy | Cackle | Bubble | Lady | Midnight | Blaze ~ X ~ x

Tessa listened to him carefully before giving a slight nod of her head. "Sure, I don't see any harm in helping you with your project, would you be willing to help with mine though? I need to analyze and compare business plans... even if the other person doesn't plan on having a business. But maybe you could tell me what you would want out of a photography company or something?" she asked lightly, hoping he would agree. It was still Tessa's first year here, and though she loved everything so far, most kids avoided her once they found out she had a kid... it was almost like they thought it was a contagious disease and she hoped that maybe Mav wouldn't jump straight to conclusions and judge her like most other people had.
{Tagged-Maverick}{Location-Outside Timble Hall}{Room 22:_}

Garret ~ 21 {Jan 1} ~ Weyburn, Saskatchewan ~ Medicine ~ Crush:None ~ Merengue ~ Lambda Theta Phi ~ X

Hitting his snooze button for the fifteenth time this morning, Garret let his head fall back onto his pillow while his mind floated back into dreamland, glad that he wouldn't have to do anything until tonight when the Lambda Theta Phi Fraternity guys were going to the Sigma Delta Xi party along with the Gamma Sigma Zeta members, and a few other, non Fraternity or Sorority members most likely. Crossing Overs had finished last night, so this was basically a huge celebration for everyone now... not to mention that no one would have to stay up doing things until 4 in the morning anymore just because of some pledging things.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Dorm 30}{Room 30}

Jade ~ 22 {June 5} ~ Albuquerque, New Mexico ~ Photography ~ Crush:None ~ Penni | Slither | Tambo | Bitsy ~ Gamma Sigma Zeta** ~ X

'Snap'. Clicking away, Jade snapped the take button on her fancy digital canon camera a few times in different angles before bending down and picking the three leashes she was standing on up, so the dogs didn't try to run away. Glancing down at all three of them it was quite a cute sight, especially as she clicked the button one more time, this time Jam wanted the picture of her three little dogs looking curiously at the camera instead of the very beautiful scenery that surrounded them. Sliding the expensive equipment back into her bag, Jade smiled and continued walking with Penni, Tambo and Bitsy.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Town}{Room 1:Liliana&_}

Ashia ~ 20 {Apr 17} ~ Albuquerque, New Mexico ~ Elementary Education | Pre-K Education ~ Crush:None ~ Guardian | King | Cyclops | Zest ~ Gamma Sigma Zeta ~ X

Holding her head high, Ashia walked purposefully out of the meeting she had just been in with a few professors and the dean of her program at the admissions hall. Sure, it was a Saturday morning, and sure she was cold as she walked back to her dorm room in her three quarter sleeve dress and stockings seeing that she neglected a coat, but overall? Well, overall things seemed to be going great. She had pitched a few new ideas that she had. Instead of a mandatory internship within Canada as a requirement for her program, she had tried to broaden the boundaries and it seemed to be working. She wouldn't know for sure until after the winter break when she returned for the spring semester, but it seemed promising.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Outside}{Room 21:Anastasia}

Elliot ~ 18 {Mar 4} ~ Lee's Summit, Missouri ~ Wildlife Management ~ Girlfriend:Sky ~ Mars | Pearl | Rootbeer | Blaze | Drifter | Topaz | Harley ~ X

Elliot smiled and rearranged the blanket slightly so Sky could see the handle to the old wicker basket that was attached to the tack. "Technically, I haven't managed to set it up yet, I need your help to put down the blanket. And for the record, I had been planning that camping outing we were thinkin of taking before going home, but it might be best left until spring, when there ain't as much snow or cold" Elliot suggested, not mentioning that he also lacked a tent and sleeping bags.
{Tagged-Skylar}{Location-Outside}{Room 25:_}

Logan ~ 20 {July 4} ~ Manhattan, New York ~ Marine Biology | Zoology ~ Crush:None ~ Mr. Meow | Squeaky ~ X

"Nice to meet you too" Logan said, shooting her a friendly smile as he noticed the edge of her tattoo "What is that a tattoo of?" he asked curiously. Logan couldn't really help it. If he became curious about something or formed a question he simply asked it. Thanks to his impatience, Logan had basically given up on waiting for Anastasia to introduce herself. When she said something he would turn his attention back to her but until then he would do what he did best and pay attention to random details.
{Tagged-Ariana & Anastasia}{Location-Pepper's Lake}{Room 17:_&_}

Zachary ~ 19 {Feb 14} ~ Hollywood, Florida ~ Architecture ~ Crush:None ~ Jupiter | Pluto | Barney ~ Sigma Xi Delta ~ X

After he finally managed to wake up and throw on a clean pair of clothes, Zach grabbed his jacket from the foot of his bed, slid it on and pushed one of his skateboards out from under the bed with his foot. Literally rolling out of the room, Zachary locked the door behind him and skated right out the door, lept down the steps and over to the dining hall. Picking up his skateboard once he got to the doors of the mess hall, Zach grabbed a plate in his free hand, skateboard tucked under his arm as he grabbed a breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage and toast before finding a table to sit down at.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Mess Hall}{Room 20:_&_}

Emerson
Emerson had been thinking about what she was going to do for the holidays for a while now. But before she had responded she laughed at him rambling she had always found it cute when he did that she smiled as she laid her hand on his as they had sat down in the booth. "Well...IIf that's an invite into your family then Yip is ours" Emerson hadn't figured out why she always joked about marriage with him, but she thought it was okay since they had been together for a while now. "And regardingre my plans about the holidays, I haven't really decided what I wanted to do yet cause I definitely want to spend Christmas with my family and you of course but I was thinking that I would spend a few days of the break here and spend half the Christmas day here then I would get on a plan and spend the rest of the break in England just hanging out ewith the girls in the group home and stuff like that..." she paused and looked down at the table and then back at him. "And if you wanted to....I mean I'm not forcing you, but you could come to England with me....again I'm not forcing you to come but I'm just offering...." she said shyly as the waiter had came upup to take their order.
Lionel
Lionel had gotten bored with just sitting in the room so he stopped playing his guitar and got into the shower getting dressed in something simplistic, just a dark t-shirt a pair of dark blue pants a leather jacket and a beanie to tie the whole looks off. After he had left his room he had gotten hungry and had a craving from live music and a warm taste of coffee. Walking down to that cafe he had just found he saw a girl and a guy with the girl looking familiar and the gut being his roommate. Leo thought to himself thinking that must be his girlfriend as he smiled getting his cup of coffee and went over to his least suspecting roommate intending to surprise him. That plan had failed badly,and I mean badly, insted of Leo surprising Mike he needed up surprising himself.
"Emerson?!"

Taking the ring out of her hand, Jacob gently slipped the promise jewelry onto her finger, ignoring that she called him Jakey. Jacob wasn't a fan of that nickname... he hadn't liked people shortening his name since he was like five, but it was seemingly impossible for him to get mad with Liliana. "I love the watch too, thanks Lily" he smiled softly at her before pulling her close and wrapping his arms around her waist as he gently spun her around in a circle before setting her back down. "So, what did you want to do today?" he asked.

Lily smile and put her arms around his neck. She kiss him softly happy. "I'm glad you like it. I remmeber you wanted it and thought it would be the best gift" she smile caress his cheek gently. "Well I thought we could go ice skating together then have a picnic at the park. What you think?" She ask softly.

Aria

Aria blinked for a moment before smiling. "It's a treble clef." She explained, pulling up her sleeve as she exposed it to him. "It has to do with music." She said, sliding her sleeve back down. Honestly, at this point, she had forgotten about the other girl sitting next to her, who seemed to have fallen silent for the moment. He must have been interested in small details to notice it. "I have a few others, but I don't really want to expose that much skin to the cold air." She explained.

Mav smiled at her, "I would be more than happy to help you." Inside his head he was doing a mental fist pump in the air. He looked at Tessa and then Maisy with a bright smile and he kneeled down to her level. "What's your favorite color?" he asked with a smile as Blaze leaped up and decided he wanted to lick the toddler's face.

Sky gave a big smile to him then laughed as he mentioned it would be to cold to go camping, "Are you kiddin me Missouri boy?" She joked with him then gave him a sly smile, "You know this is the perfect weather for cuddling in a tent together, plus we'll be alone." She looked ahead then and remembered, "We made plans to visit my folks together they really wanna meet you after us dating for a year and a half. Plus I'm suppose to swing up with you to meet your folks."

Spencer
Spencer laughed quietly "You know, i sometimes wonder what it would be like to live away from civilization. New York is always so alive that its like its never quiet." He said with a smile. He took a sip of his drink, finishing it off. "I guess i should probably get back to studying or something, but hey, you were interesting to talk to." He said and wrote down his number on his napkin. "Text me if you ever want to study, or uh talk or something" He said awkwardly and threw away his cup. He smiled one last time before heading back down to the library.

Era Borders
Era looked over at Thomas as he exited the bathroom. She giggled at his comment about her brother and stood up. When he questioned if she was ready, she nodded. "W-where do y-you w-want t-to go?" she questioned while she hooked Vivaldi's leash up to her collar and placed Tiara back on her shoulder.

Paxton Borders
Paxton laughed at Anna's comment about beating him at skee ball until he realized she was serious. He chuckled again and threw his bowl away. With a smirk, he leaned down so he was level with her. "You're on, Anna Platt," he said in a whisper before picking her up bridal style and racing out of Leef Hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.