Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
border-b.jpg
Green Merle Valley University
Dear Mr./Ms./Mrs. ______,

We are happy to inform you that you have been selected for admission in our prestigious institution to the _____ Major based on your merit in the written examination and your consistently high academic performance. You are aware that admission to the Green Merle Valley University is an achievement for an exceptional student who aspires for a distinguished career. We are people who believe in practical teaching and making the student socially viable and useful.

Best wishes,
Elizabetta Bruick,

create.php

University Dean
Roland Bruick,

create.php

University Dean
Green Merle Valley University,
Hinton, AB., CA.
create.php

create.php
create.php
create.php

create.php

|The Obvious Part|
||Follow All The Site Rules, And Whatever I Say Goes||
|Posts & Language & Literacy|
||I understand that this is a college RP, so we will probably have some amount of cussing, but please keep it to a minimum. Keep all OOC to this thread. No RPing takes place here, only OOC and forms are here. I Don't Care If You Post Three Words Or Three Paragraphs... It's Your Choice... However, Please Try To Have Proper Spelling... It's Not That Hard To Do, Use The Built In Spell-Check Feature {I Don't Mind Words Such As Color/Colour, Or Favorite/Favourite}||
|Characters|
||You Can Have As Many Characters As You Want, But Please Keep Genders Even {No Twenty Girls And One Guy}, And Please Keep All Of Your Characters Active... I Understand It Can Be Hard Sometimes, But Post For All Of Them At Least Once Every Ten Pages. You May NOT Use Anime Or Cartoons For This RP, All Images Should Be Of Real People {Or Animals}, and characters should be straight. I have nothing against LGBT+, but I am uncomfortable including it in my rps therefore it is not allowed. No Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. Powerplaying should not be an issue since there are, simple put, no powers, but there is none of that either.||
|RPing|
||Wait To Be Accepted By Me Before RPing, No Power-Playing, Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. You May Not Be Your Own Crush, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Fiance, Or Spouse {That's not really RPing, just writing a story... this doesn't apply to staff members. You may RP their significant others since they aren't actual characters}. All characters are straight/Heterosexual (feel free to be 'asexual' and not like anyone, ever... don't put it in your form). Don't Ignore Someone, And If A Recap Or Repost Is Asked For Be Friendly And Kind And Try To Give It To The Person. Also, I Will RP The Head People (Elizabetta and Roland). You Can Feel Free To Play Any Teachers Though, No Form Required||
|Have Fun!|
||The Most Important Rule Of All... If You Don't Have Fun, Then There's No Point To The RP. Keep The Drama And Romance And Action Coming. But Beware, I Will Add More Rules If I Need To||
1814237yf1oevxdd0.gif

create.php

create.php

{Rooms 1-5 & 11-15 are girl triples, rooms 6-10 &16-20 are boy triples. Rooms 21-23 are girl doubles, and rooms 24-26 are boy doubles. Lastly, rooms 27 & 28 are girl singles, and rooms 29 & 30 are boy singles.}
(I will add more rooms when the others fill up)
1) Jade & Liliana & ___
2) ___ & ___ & ___
3) ___ & ___ & ___
4) Ariana & ___ & ___
5) Sadie & Alexandra & ___

6) ___ & ___ & ___
7) Jacob & ___ & ___
8) ___ & ___ & ___
9) Thomas & Paxton & ___
10) Mikael & Lionel & ___

11) ___ & ___ & ___
12) Anna & Eracilia & ___
13) ___ & ___ & ___
14) ___ & ___ & ___
15) Caitlin & ___ & ___

16) ___ & ___ & ___
17) Logan & ___ & ___
18) ___ & ___ & ___
19) ___ & ___ & ___
20) Zachary & ___ & ___

21) Ashia & Anastasia
22) Tessa (& Maisy) & ___

23) Emerson & Skylar
24) ___ & ___
25) Elliot & ___
26) Spencer & ___

27) Kiara
28) Phoenix

29) Maverick
30) Garret

1814237yf1oevxdd0.gif

create.php

{A>B|A<B|A><B|A❥B|A♥B|A❤B|||A likes B|B Likes A|They Like Each Other|They're Dating|They're Engaged|They're Married}
Mikael ❥ Emerson
Elliot ❥ Skylar
Maverick >>> Tessa
Thomas >>><<< Eracilia
Paxton ❥ Anna
Jacob ❥ Liliana

1814237yf1oevxdd0.gif

create.php

***The Person With ** is the Frat/\Sor President, The Person with * is the Frat/\Sor Vice President***

|Lambda Theta Phi|
|Sigma Xi Delta|
|Gamma Sigma Zeta|
||ΛΘΦ||
||ΣΞΔ||
||ΓΣΖ||
|||Maverick**|||​
|||__**|||​
|||Jade**|||​
|||Jacob*|||​
|||Phoenix*|||​
|||Skylar*|||​
|||Garret|||​
|||Caitlin|||​
|||Ashia|||​
|||Anastasia|||​
|||Zachary|||​
|||__|||​
|||__|||​
|||Ariana|||​
|||__|||​
|||__|||​
|||__|||​
|||__|||​

Sadie ~ 22 {Mar 5} ~ Fairview, Alberta ~ Elementary Education | Dance ~ Crush:None ~ Apache | Bebe ~ X

Pulling her rather light denim jacket tighter around her, Sadie glanced down at her iPhone 5 as she walked towards the University paddocks to fetch Apache, her gelding. Scrolling quickly through the texts, Sadie didn't really bother to answer any unless they were from someone like her parents. Slipping her phone back into her jacket pocket, Sadie tucked a piece of dulling midnight blue hair back behind her ear as the wind made it stray from the simple braid she had put it in earlier that morning. Shrugging, Sadie eagerly slid open the barn door and gave a little jump upon entering. -ah, nice and warm... now only if Apache was already in here- she thought to herself as she grabbed his lead rope and headed back out, regretting her decision to dress for fall instead of winter.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-barn}{Room 5:_&_}

Jacob ~ 23 {Oct 28} ~ Hinton, Alberta ~ Oncology | Music ~ Crush:None ~ Feather | Bear ~ Lambda Theta Phi* ~ X

After staying up late to pitch in with the newbies and clean up the frat house, to say Jacob was tired would be the understatement of the year. Even though it was a Saturday, and a cold one that was promising a foot of snow at some point during the day, Jacob had just strolled groggily and somewhat grumpily out of class as he headed back to his dorm to plop down for a decent mini hibernation. Most people didn't have class on Saturday, but he was one of the 'lucky' few who did. No one had class on Sunday.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Dorms}{Room 7:_&_}

Caitlin ~ 20 {Dec 2} ~ Hinton, Alberta ~ Music | Dance ~ Crush:None ~ Minty | Sunny | Sesame ~ Sigma Xi Delta ~ X

Opting for a pyjama day, Caitlin promptly hit the snooze alarm for the fourth time before blinking a few times and actually rising out of her bed. Giving a stretch and a small yawn, Cate hummed slightly to herself as she turned the alarm off and ran a brush through her hair before throwing it into a messy bun. Slipping into her fluffy slipper-boots, Catie wandered out of her dorm room, Sesame in her arms as she plopped down on one of the couch's in the common room and started flicking through channels on the tv.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Dorm Common Room}{Room 15:_&_}

Kiara ~ 17 {June 19} ~ Hinton, Alberta ~ Veterinary Medicine | Equine Studies ~ Crush:None ~ Shadow | Tails | Tootsie | Toodles | Musky | Treble | Dreamer ~ X

Finally pulling her nose out of the books, Kiara stood up and straightened out her simple off the shoulder sweater as she blinked a few times to adjust her eyes to the brightness of the room. It was only nine in the morning, but the small brunette had lugged all of her books to the library at five in the morning and sat down to study. She had been equipped with a cup of peppermint mocha tea when she began four hours ago, but sleep was returning and she needed another boost. Walking down the flight of stairs, Kiara left her things sprawled on the table while she headed for the Library Cafe to grab a latte or something that was both warm and would keep her awake.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Library}{Room 27}

Mikael ~ 23 {Aug 28} ~ St. Petersburg, Russia ~ International Affairs | Cartology ~ Girlfriend:Emma ~ Yippee ~ X

Pulling his t-shirt over his head and tossing the damp town into the laundry bin, Mike found his hoodie draped over his chair and pulled it on before heading out the door, Yippee his Jack Russel Pup following behind him as he walked up the stairs and down the hall until he stopped at room 23. He hadn't bothered to lock his dorm door, he never really did since he was terrible at remembering his key. Making a fist, Mikael raised his hand and knocked on the dark brown wooden dorm door, hoping his girlfriend opened the door and not her roommate.
{Tagged-Emerson}{Location-Dorm 23}{Room 10:Lionel&_}

Thomas ~ 22 {Sept 12} ~ Härnösand, Sweden ~ Creative Writing | Music ~ Crush:None ~ Tallah | Patchwork | Wrinkles ~ X

Sitting at his desk, Thomas had gotten up around eight and was tapping his pencil on his paper, trying to come up with a decent piece for his music composition class. Normally the Sweden Native would just call home and talk to his family, especially his little sister Oleysia who loved to help with this stuff, but they weren't home right now. The family had gone on a short book signing tour with his mother and then was going on holiday after.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Dorm 9}{Room 9:_&_}

Anna ~ 19 {Nov 15} ~ Torquay, Australia ~ Nursing | Anesthesiology ~ Crush:None ~ Emerald | Piccino | Diamond | Marmaduke | Scooby | Scrappy | Fitz ~ X

Walking out of her dorm room, Anna smiled lightly at the sight of the lightly falling snow out the window she was passing. Even though she hated the cold, hated being cold, it was such a pretty sight to see the large flakes of snow falling whimsically down to the ground. Humming softly to herself, the small teen wrapped her arms around her body, bringing her Olaf sweatshirt closer to her body as she walked the thirty or so feet to Leef hall quickly and casually. Time for breakfast.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Mess Hall}{Room 12:_&_}

Tessa ~ 18 {May 30} ~ Maisy {2} ~ Hawera, New Zealand ~ Equine Studies | Business ~ Crush:None ~ Rainbow | Sweetie | Gypsy | Cackle | Bubble | Lady | Midnight | Blaze ~ X ~ x

"Alright Missy, it's time to go in" Tessa smiled softly at her diva daughter, Maisy, who was playing with Blaze, Tessa's large rough-coated collie in the little bit of snow that was already dusting the ground. After receiving a reluctant frown, stomp of the boot and being downright ignored, Tess gave a huff of slight annoyance, slight disappointment and walked over, picking up her pace once the toddler saw her coming and started to run. -No wonder they are called the 'terrible two's- Tessa thought giving a huff of frustration as she ran after the tiny girl. It was amazing how fast a toddler could run when they wanted to. "Maisy Lee get back here, don't you dare go to the barn!" she called to the curly haired girl who was running off.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Outside Timble Hall}{Room 22:_}

Garret ~ 21 {Jan 1} ~ Weyburn, Saskatchewan ~ Medicine ~ Crush:None ~ Merengue ~ Lambda Theta Phi ~ X

Hitting his snooze button for the fifteenth time this morning, Garret let his head fall back onto his pillow while his mind floated back into dreamland, glad that he wouldn't have to do anything until tonight when the Lambda Theta Phi Fraternity guys were going to the Sigma Delta Xi party along with the Gamma Sigma Zeta members, and a few other, non Fraternity or Sorority members most likely. Crossing Overs had finished last night, so this was basically a huge celebration for everyone now... not to mention that no one would have to stay up doing things until 4 in the morning anymore just because of some pledging things.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Dorm 30}{Room 30}

Jade ~ 22 {June 5} ~ Albuquerque, New Mexico ~ Photography ~ Crush:None ~ Penni | Slither | Tambo | Bitsy ~ Gamma Sigma Zeta** ~ X

'Snap'. Clicking away, Jade snapped the take button on her fancy digital canon camera a few times in different angles before bending down and picking the three leashes she was standing on up, so the dogs didn't try to run away. Glancing down at all three of them it was quite a cute sight, especially as she clicked the button one more time, this time Jam wanted the picture of her three little dogs looking curiously at the camera instead of the very beautiful scenery that surrounded them. Sliding the expensive equipment back into her bag, Jade smiled and continued walking with Penni, Tambo and Bitsy.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Town}{Room 1:_&_}

Ashia ~ 20 {Apr 17} ~ Albuquerque, New Mexico ~ Elementary Education | Pre-K Education ~ Crush:None ~ Guardian | King | Cyclops | Zest ~ Gamma Sigma Zeta ~ X

Holding her head high, Ashia walked purposefully out of the meeting she had just been in with a few professors and the dean of her program at the admissions hall. Sure, it was a Saturday morning, and sure she was cold as she walked back to her dorm room in her three quarter sleeve dress and stockings seeing that she neglected a coat, but overall? Well, overall things seemed to be going great. She had pitched a few new ideas that she had. Instead of a mandatory internship within Canada as a requirement for her program, she had tried to broaden the boundaries and it seemed to be working. She wouldn't know for sure until after the winter break when she returned for the spring semester, but it seemed promising.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Outside}{Room 21:_}

Elliot ~ 18 {Mar 4} ~ Lee's Summit, Missouri ~ Wildlife Management ~ Girlfriend:Sky ~ Mars | Pearl | Rootbeer | Blaze | Drifter | Topaz | Harley ~ X

After turning out Blaze, Topaz and Harley, Eli grabbed Drifter and tacked him up quickly before walking over to Stormheart and tacking her a little slower. Elliot knew she wasn't his horse, but it was his girlfriends and even though docile Drifter was normally fine with whoever he was with, the stallion had been acting up a little around the other males, gelded or not, lately so he figured this was the better option. Pulling out his phone once both horses were tacked and safely waiting in their stalls, Eli started typing 'Morning Beautiful. Get down to the barn asap please, I'm giving you fifteen minutes'. Pressing send, Elliot rested the old flip phone on a stack of hay bales nearby and took his hat off for a minute to lightly run his hand over his sandy blonde hair before replacing the black stetson. Leaning against a wooden post he waited for his girlfriend, hopefully she saw the message.
{Tagged-Skylar}{Location-Barn}{Room 25:_}

Logan ~ 20 {July 4} ~ Manhattan, New York ~ Marine Biology | Zoology ~ Crush:None ~ Mr. Meow | Squeaky ~ X

Sitting on a stumpy not more than eight or nine feet from the lake, Logan threw the yellow and blue rubber ball as far as he could towards the surrounding woods and let his gaze wander. Being outside did wonders for Logan's ADHD. His mind never had to focus on just one thing. He was able to tell that the lake was probably frigid and getting close to freezing, but it wasn't frozen yet, only a little ice around the edges had begun to form. Probably by early January at the latest it would be solid and it would probably thaw by March... if the weather was similar to last year. He heard the squeaking before he saw it and waited patiently for Squeaky to bring back the rubber ball the duo was playing fetch with.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Pepper's Lake}{Room 17:_&_}

Zachary ~ 19 {Feb 14} ~ Hollywood, Florida ~ Architecture ~ Crush:None ~ Jupiter | Pluto | Barney ~ Sigma Xi Delta ~ X

After he finally managed to wake up and throw on a clean pair of clothes, Zach grabbed his jacket from the foot of his bed, slid it on and pushed one of his skateboards out from under the bed with his foot. Literally rolling out of the room, Zachary locked the door behind him and skated right out the door, lept down the steps and over to the dining hall. Picking up his skateboard once he got to the doors of the mess hall, Zach grabbed a plate in his free hand, skateboard tucked under his arm as he grabbed a breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage and toast before finding a table to sit down at.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Mess Hall}{Room 20:_&_}

Maverick 21 {Oct 31} ~ Chicago, IL, USA ~ Photography ~ Crush:Tessa ~ Shock ~ Lambda Theta Phi ~X
Mav had been walking Shock over by the horse stables when he spotted a little girl running in his direction and noticed Tess chasing after the giggling toddler. Shock barked excitedly at the end of his leash practically dragging Mav along as the brindled pit bounded towards the toddler hoping to play. "Shock slow down!" Mav said as he pulled on the leash, he barely talked much to Tess because he had his moments of being shy and when it came to her he was almost nearly tongue-tied every time he seen her. He was still reeling in his mind from the near encounter with the one girl he was hardcore crushing on.

Skylar 19 {Jun5} ~ Owasso, OK, USA ~ Veterinary Medicine ~ Boyfriend:Eli ~Laila| Stormheaert| Blue ~ Gama Sigma Zeta ~ X
Sky had been going down the stairs of the dorms when her phone buzzed in her jacket pocket, she pulled out her old side-kick and smiled reading the text from her boyfriend. She sent one back, 'I am already on my way sweetie.' She sent the text back and picked up her pace exiting the building and practically sprinting to the stables. The finals had taken their toll on her but she passed with flying colors and she had been dying to see her boyfriend Eli. She made it to the doors and walked up to him, "Hey there cowboy." She said with a smile as she wrapped her arms around him hugging him.

Last edited:
Emerson ~[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
22 {Aug. 13} ~Manchester, England ~ Zoology, Photography ~ Boyfriend: Mike~ Iris
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
Emerson had just gotten out of a relaxing shower as she heard a knock on her door. Swing as her cat Iris went over to the door and streoked her body against the door she had known who it was. It was her boyfriend Mike who had came to give her a visit for the day, tying her long midnight blue hair into a messy bun she quickly got dressed in an over larger hoodie and some black tights with her favorite pair of uggs as she went to open the door a small smile on her face. "Hey Mike, what's up?" Her accent had held thick but was soft and understandable at the same time.
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
Lionel ~ 23 {Feb, 14} ~Manchester,England~ Music,Art~ Crush:None
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
Lionel was left to his own device as she saw his roommate left to go and see his girlfriend. Since Mike had never really mentioned to him who she was, he didn't really find himself needing to be in his business. After he had finally pulled e himself from the warmness of his covers he had taken a quick shower changing into some skinny jeans and a T-shirt as he had pulled out his gutair writing some new music down for himself.
[/BCOLOR]​

Aria Ariana Rosa Jhonson {Aria, Ana} ~ ♀ ~ 20 {November 4th, 1993} ~ London/Manchester England ~ British ~ Music ~ Art ~

Aria groaned as her alarm went off and she slammed her fist onto the clock, rolling out of the bed. She forgot she was not at home. Falling face first she hit the floor with a smack. She gently peeled herself off the floor, blinking for a bit before going to the bathroom. She took a shower, using her soap that smelled great, before she got out.

She stared into the mirror, her eyes blinking back at her. She sighed and put in one blue contact, and another clear one, hiding her other eye from view. She thought that others who didn't know her well would be kind of freaked out by it. She smiled and kept moving, applying makeup before grabbing her skateboard and heading off to grab a coffee.

After she had grabbed her coffee and a bagel, she went over to the lake, a coat wrapped around her figure. She stopped near a log and sat down, setting her bag down on one end of the bench. She brought out her bag, looking around for something to draw. Her eyes searched for something to draw, and finally rested on a man sitting on a stump. Smiling, she began to draw, probably staring at him for 5 minutes before continuing.
{Tagging: @~Happily.Ever.After~ } {Location: Peper's lake } {Dorm 4:_&_}

Last edited:
Era Borders X x
The cold air was brisk, but kind of refreshing in a way. Era enjoyed it at times when it reminded her of Colorado. Her regular morning walk had done her good today. The hedgehog curled up at the bottom of her coat obviously didn't feel the same way and she was glad she made the decision to bring the small mammal's blanket. She paused once to see a younger girl chase a child around and a dog barking at them. Blowing onto her palms to keep them warm, she hurried to her brother's dorm to take Vivaldi out for a walk. She hoped dearly Paxton hadn't vanished with his new girlfriend, even though it was most likely more than possible. She would've texted him, but she forgot to plug in her phone the night before. She sighed, slightly frustrated. The reason she hoped for that was not because she would miss Paxton, but because his roommate would open the door. Thomas Campbell would open the door!
Once she was inside Timle Hall, Era pulled her hedgehog, Tiara, out of her pocket and stripped off her trench coat, hat, and scarf. It was much warmer inside the building. Era set Tiara on her shoulder before heading to Paxton's dorm room. The moment she saw the number nine, she stopped. What if Paxton wasn't in there? What if Thomas was? What was she supposed to say to him? She stuttered around people she felt platonic towards. Thomas made her a spluttering mess of misplaced words and phrases. Dang it... Raising her hand timidly, Eracilia Borders brought her small hand down on the wooden door of Dorm Room Nine.

Paxton Borders X
Paxton woke up to his roommate scraping away on some paper. He was half-tempted to ask what he was doing, but his thoughts were immediately interrupted by hunger. With a groan, Paxton pushed himself up and off his bed. He pat his dog, Vivaldi, on the head. As he got dressed, his mind drifted from his family back in Colorado, to his sister, to Anna... Anna... He unplugged his phone, looking at the time. Anna was probably heading to breakfast right about now. Paxton smiled devishly to himself. Maybe he'd eat breakfast with her and then drag her to town with him. Yep, that's what he was going to do.
He felt like he was forgetting something...
Oh, well.
"See you!" Paxton said to Thomas as he walked out, coat in hand. Despite growing up in Colorado, he couldn't stand cold weather. He hurried over to Leef Hall. He easily spotted his girlfriend with her caramel hair among the crowd of people. She was already seated and he made his way over to her. "Guess who?" he said after placing his hands over her eyes. It was the oldest trick in the book, but he liked doing it anyways.

Liliana just got back from a dance lesson and took a shower. She dried her long red hair and change into yoga pants a sweater. Smiling she text Jacob "hey when is your class? Do we have time to hang out?" She sent the message and layed on her bed reading a book while waiting for him to reply.

Spencer shivered slightly even though the library was heated, he rubbed his hands together before turning the page. He had come in around 7 am, wanting to get some studying done, but now he wished he had brought something a little warmer. He had finished off the cup of coffee that he ha brought about an hour ago and his stomach growled quietly. He had forgotten to eat before he came, though he hadn't really been hungry then. He got up and organized the desk he was using a little before stretching. He figured he could take a break to go eat something before he got back to studying. He grabbed his camera and placed it in his pocket, you never knew when the perfect picture might appear. He grabbed his phone and checked the time, before placing in in his back pocket. He shivered again and put on his sweatshirt before heading over to the Library Cafe.

Sadie ~ 22 {Mar 5} ~ Fairview, Alberta ~ Elementary Education | Dance ~ Crush:None ~ Apache | Bebe ~ X

Pulling her rather light denim jacket tighter around her, Sadie glanced down at her iPhone 5 as she walked towards the University paddocks to fetch Apache, her gelding. Scrolling quickly through the texts, Sadie didn't really bother to answer any unless they were from someone like her parents. Slipping her phone back into her jacket pocket, Sadie tucked a piece of dulling midnight blue hair back behind her ear as the wind made it stray from the simple braid she had put it in earlier that morning. Shrugging, Sadie eagerly slid open the barn door and gave a little jump upon entering. -ah, nice and warm... now only if Apache was already in here- she thought to herself as she grabbed his lead rope and headed back out, regretting her decision to dress for fall instead of winter.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-barn}{Room 5:Alexandra&_}

Jacob ~ 23 {Oct 28} ~ Hinton, Alberta ~ Oncology | Music ~ Girlfriend:Lily ~ Feather | Bear ~ Lambda Theta Phi* ~ X

Feeling his phone buzz at the same moment that Jacob was about to turn the metal key in the lock and open his dorm room door, the average heighted male paused and pulled it out of his pocket, suspecting that it was probably his girlfriend, Lily. Quickly scanning the message he turned his back to the sturdy wooden door and leaned against it as he replied. 'Lil', babe, it's saturday... I just got out of my 8am class and am free until the party tonight. which are you gonna come with me? I was going to catch up on my sleep, but what did you want to do?' he pressed the send button and opened his door so he could toss the one notebook he had been carrying onto his bed while he waited for a response.
{Tagged-Lily}{Location-Dorms}{Room 7:_&_}

Caitlin ~ 20 {Dec 2} ~ Hinton, Alberta ~ Music | Dance ~ Crush:None ~ Minty | Sunny | Sesame ~ Sigma Xi Delta ~ X

Opting for a pyjama day, Caitlin promptly hit the snooze alarm for the fourth time before blinking a few times and actually rising out of her bed. Giving a stretch and a small yawn, Cate hummed slightly to herself as she turned the alarm off and ran a brush through her hair before throwing it into a messy bun. Slipping into her fluffy slipper-boots, Catie wandered out of her dorm room, Sesame in her arms as she plopped down on one of the couch's in the common room and started flicking through channels on the tv.

Kiara ~ 17 {June 19} ~ Hinton, Alberta ~ Veterinary Medicine | Equine Studies ~ Crush:None ~ Shadow | Tails | Tootsie | Toodles | Musky | Treble | Dreamer ~ X

After ordering a sweet caramel flavored-white hot chocolate, Kiara paid the cashier and accepted her hot drink before sitting down at one of the simple tables surrounding the cafe. As much of a bookworm as the petite teen was, Kiara did need time away occasionally...especially when a patella starts looking like an olecranon. Sheesh, those bones aren't even on the same limbs! Taking a sip of her drink, Kiara let her breath out slowly and let her gaze wander. Eventually she spotted a male who she figured was about her age, they had a few of the same biology and chemistry classes so she figured he was in the medical or nursing programs. Giving a shy smile, Kiara tried to seem friendly, but being outgoing wasn't exactly a trait she had acquired over the years of homeschooling and living half way up the mountain about a half hour away from the rest of Hinton.
{Tagged-Spencer}{Location-Library Cafe}{Room 27}

Mikael ~ 23 {Aug 28} ~ St. Petersburg, Russia ~ International Affairs | Cartology ~ Girlfriend:Emma ~ Yippee ~ X

Mike grinned at Emerson lightly when she opened the door "Morning, would you care for breakfast and a movie date?" he asked, his swedish-russian mixed accent just as thick as her british one. "Oh, and Yippee has come to say hello to you and your cat" he chuckled lightly as the puppy marched up and started playfully pawing at Iris.

Thomas ~ 22 {Sept 12} ~ Härnösand, Sweden ~ Creative Writing | Music ~ Crush:Era ~ Tallah | Patchwork | Wrinkles ~ X

After finally thinking that he had gotten somewhere with his work, Thomas hadn't even realized that his roommate had gotten up and left. A simple knock on the door brought Thomas back to reality... also costing him his train of thought and realizing that more than half of his composition had been written in swedish. Sighing as he momentarily sat back against the padded back of the wooden chair, Tom ran a hand through his sandy hair before standing up with a sigh and tossing the crumpled paper into the garbage can by the door before opening it. Upon seeing who it was, Thomas couldn't help letting the start of a blush creep onto his face. He definitely should have checked before opening the door in his pyjama's. Whatever. "Oh, He-hi Era" Tommy said lightly, clearing his throat slightly. "uh... I think Paxton left, but Vivaldi is still here... if um.. if that's who you're here for" he said, trying not to feel awkward. Tallah padded up and nosed her way between Thomas and the wooden door so she could jump on Eracilia curiously but still in a friendly way. "Tallah down, behave" he instructed to the overly curious pup who reluctantly obeyed.
{Tagged-Eracilia}{Location-Dorm 9}{Room 9:Paxton&_}

Anna ~ 19 {Nov 15} ~ Torquay, Australia ~ Nursing | Anesthesiology ~ Boyfriend:Pax ~ Emerald | Piccino | Diamond | Marmaduke | Scooby | Scrappy | Fitz ~ X

Just a few moment after sitting down, Anna was interrupted from gazing dreamily out of the window when someone, a very special someone, put their hand over her eyes. "Pax! Wait... what are you doing up at this hour, it's only nine in the morning?" she questioned before gently placing her hands on top of his to try and remove them. "By the way, you really are making my eyes quite uncomfortable" she said lightly, motioning to the black glasses that were now being pushed further onto her nose than was comfortable. Anna really didn't mind wearing glasses all that much, but sometimes she thought that contacts might make things so much easier.
{Tagged-Paxton}{Location-Mess Hall}{Room 12:Eracilia&_}

Tessa ~ 18 {May 30} ~ Maisy {2} ~ Hawera, New Zealand ~ Equine Studies | Business ~ Crush:None ~ Rainbow | Sweetie | Gypsy | Cackle | Bubble | Lady | Midnight | Blaze ~ X ~ x

"Uppy!" Maisy exclaimed, stumbling to an unplanned stop as the toddler was knocked over by the pit bull. Laughing, she reached her hand out to pet the goofy brindle dog as her larger, very furry, dog stood protectively behind the girl and lightly clamped down on the back of her dress so she wouldn't escape again once Tessa got there in three... two... now.

Panting slightly from the chase, Tessa's normally dark jade colored eyes ablaze with worry and frustration as she patted Blaze's head "good boy" she said to the dog and smiled lightly, letting her anger melt away when she saw Maisy playing with the man's dog. "My best friend's brother has a pit that looks similar to that, only she's a little smaller. They're great dogs." Tess said lightly before bringing her gaze up to meet Maverick's. Giving the toddler a moment to play, Tessa walked over, bent down and scooped the squirming child up, placing a very disgruntled Maisy on her hip.
{Tagged-Maverick}{Location-Outside Timble Hall}{Room 22:_}

Garret ~ 21 {Jan 1} ~ Weyburn, Saskatchewan ~ Medicine ~ Crush:None ~ Merengue ~ Lambda Theta Phi ~ X
Hitting his snooze button for the fifteenth time this morning, Garret let his head fall back onto his pillow while his mind floated back into dreamland, glad that he wouldn't have to do anything until tonight when the Lambda Theta Phi Fraternity guys were going to the Sigma Delta Xi party along with the Gamma Sigma Zeta members, and a few other, non Fraternity or Sorority members most likely. Crossing Overs had finished last night, so this was basically a huge celebration for everyone now... not to mention that no one would have to stay up doing things until 4 in the morning anymore just because of some pledging things.

Jade ~ 22 {June 5} ~ Albuquerque, New Mexico ~ Photography ~ Crush:None ~ Penni | Slither | Tambo | Bitsy ~ Gamma Sigma Zeta** ~ X

'Snap'. Clicking away, Jade snapped the take button on her fancy digital canon camera a few times in different angles before bending down and picking the three leashes she was standing on up, so the dogs didn't try to run away. Glancing down at all three of them it was quite a cute sight, especially as she clicked the button one more time, this time Jam wanted the picture of her three little dogs looking curiously at the camera instead of the very beautiful scenery that surrounded them. Sliding the expensive equipment back into her bag, Jade smiled and continued walking with Penni, Tambo and Bitsy.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Town}{Room 1:Liliana&_}

Ashia ~ 20 {Apr 17} ~ Albuquerque, New Mexico ~ Elementary Education | Pre-K Education ~ Crush:None ~ Guardian | King | Cyclops | Zest ~ Gamma Sigma Zeta ~ X

Holding her head high, Ashia walked purposefully out of the meeting she had just been in with a few professors and the dean of her program at the admissions hall. Sure, it was a Saturday morning, and sure she was cold as she walked back to her dorm room in her three quarter sleeve dress and stockings seeing that she neglected a coat, but overall? Well, overall things seemed to be going great. She had pitched a few new ideas that she had. Instead of a mandatory internship within Canada as a requirement for her program, she had tried to broaden the boundaries and it seemed to be working. She wouldn't know for sure until after the winter break when she returned for the spring semester, but it seemed promising.
{Tagged-No One}{Location-Outside}{Room 21:Anastasia}

Elliot ~ 18 {Mar 4} ~ Lee's Summit, Missouri ~ Wildlife Management ~ Girlfriend:Sky ~ Mars | Pearl | Rootbeer | Blaze | Drifter | Topaz | Harley ~ X

"Howdy love" Eli smiled, wrapping his arms around her in return, Elliot placed a soft kiss on the top of her head "I already tacked Stormheart and Drifter up, I've got a date with the most beautiful girl planned, regardless of the snow" he smiled lightly down at Skylar, his pale blue eyes happy and light as he pulled gently away from her.

Logan ~ 20 {July 4} ~ Manhattan, New York ~ Marine Biology | Zoology ~ Crush:None ~ Mr. Meow | Squeaky ~ X

After a few minutes of what felt like someone watching him, Logan glanced around and spotted the blue haired girl he had seen on campus a few times. Giving a light wave, Logan shot her a friendly smile and was debating walking over until he saw her paper. She was probably working on a school project and somehow he had become the centerpiece. Unfortunately for her, Logan couldn't stay still for very long at all, so she had better have a good memory if she needed a still picture. Standing up, Logan walked a few feet toward Ariana to retrieve the squeaky toy and throw it again for his dog.
{Tagged-Ariana}{Location-Pepper's Lake}{Room 17:_&_}

Zachary ~ 19 {Feb 14} ~ Hollywood, Florida ~ Architecture ~ Crush:None ~ Jupiter | Pluto | Barney ~ Sigma Xi Delta ~ X
After he finally managed to wake up and throw on a clean pair of clothes, Zach grabbed his jacket from the foot of his bed, slid it on and pushed one of his skateboards out from under the bed with his foot. Literally rolling out of the room, Zachary locked the door behind him and skated right out the door, lept down the steps and over to the dining hall. Picking up his skateboard once he got to the doors of the mess hall, Zach grabbed a plate in his free hand, skateboard tucked under his arm as he grabbed a breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage and toast before finding a table to sit down at.

Anastasia Alice Armani. ~ 17 {December 25th} ~Harlem, New York, USA. ~ Major-Film Arts: Acting, Minor- Law: Law Enforcement ~Blanca ~ Current Actions: Traveling to the Libraries Cafe.

~A.A.A~

Anastasia awoke like any other day to the constant nudging from her small white pooches cold nose. The blonde awoke, as her clear blue eyes met the dark big eyes of Blanca, the small Bichon Frise her cousins in Colombia gave to her. The rough tongue of the pooch ran across Ana's cheek as the white fluffy tail of the small animal wagged happily. Anastasia giggled as she lifted Blanca carefully and sat up in her bed before giving the puppy a small Eskimo kiss. She set Blanca down on the floor beside her bed before swinging her moderately long legs off her bed as she slipped her feet into her turquoise flip flops and walked towards the restroom as the puppy followed at her heels. Anastasia noticed that her roommate was already long gone as she entered the restroom. 15 minutes later Ana was dressed in a burgundy red long sleeved sweater dress, with black tights, and matching burgundy heeled ankle boots. Her hair fell down her shoulders, leaving her natural waves alone as she picked up her script, phone, wallet, and clipped Blanca's leash on her collar. Ana left the room and locked the door behind her before setting off to the library. The chilly wind of December blew into her face as she walked outside exiting the dorm building and beginning to stroll the sidewalks that had a soft blanket of snow on them. Ana smiled and laughed as she watched the tiny puppy tug at the leash with its every attempt to capture a snowflake.

"Come on Blanca we gotta keep walking ok."

She said to the pup as she knelt down beside it and scratched the pup behind her soft curly white fur. Soon enough the two set back off on their journey to the library, Ana knew the campus almost like the back of her hand, she didn't explore the entire campus but the buildings she visited already were locked into her mental gps. It took the blonde another 10 to 15 minutes to finally arrive outside the library. Once she appeared before the large structure she lifted her puppy into her arms and carried it as she walked up the small set of stairs that lead to the entrance. Soon enough the warmth of the cozy library welcomed her inside as the flakes of snow that fell on her hair melted making her hair quite damp. She wandered to the cafe still holding the small white pooch as she waited in line for a small French vanilla frapé.

(Jacob ~ 23 {Oct 28} ~ Hinton, Alberta ~ Oncology | Music ~ Girlfriend:Lily ~ Feather | Bear ~ Lambda Theta Phi* ~ X

Feeling his phone buzz at the same moment that Jacob was about to turn the metal key in the lock and open his dorm room door, the average heighted male paused and pulled it out of his pocket, suspecting that it was probably his girlfriend, Lily. Quickly scanning the message he turned his back to the sturdy wooden door and leaned against it as he replied. 'Lil', babe, it's saturday... I just got out of my 8am class and am free until the party tonight. which are you gonna come with me? I was going to catch up on my sleep, but what did you want to do?' he pressed the send button and opened his door so he could toss the one notebook he had been carrying onto his bed while he waited for a response.)

Lily smile hearing her phone beep and look at it. "Yeah I'll come babe of course. I can come over and sit next to you as you sleep while I work on homework if you want? I also have something for you" she sent the message and stood to gather her books to go to him and grab a box she had for him.

Spencer-17-New York City, New York-Single-Medicine-Photography
Spencer grabbed a bowl of cereal and looked around. Spotting a girl that looked somewhat familiar from some of the same classes smiling at him, he grinned back and walked over to her. He sat down quietly and glanced up at her. "Your Kiara right? I'm Spencer" He said and took a sip of his coffee. He felt the warmness of the drink fill him and he took another sip. Spencer hated the cold, it was a wonder why he had chosen to go to college in Canada of all places, but he did like the school. Even if it was freezing in the winter.

Aria Ariana Rosa Jhonson {Aria, Ana} ~ ♀ ~ 20 {November 4th, 1993} ~ London/Manchester England ~ British ~ Music ~ Art ~
Aria smiled, still sketching him. She looked up again, only to see him waving at her. She blushed a bit, cursing herself for being so stupid as to stare at a person. She waved back and went back to sketching, looking up to find him a bit closer. She didn't need to see him sit still, it looked better when he moved. She smiled and kept drawing, trying to capture everything perfectly.

Ariana Rosa Jhonson {Aria, Ana} ~ ♀ ~ 20 {November 4th, 1993} ~ London/Manchester England ~ British ~ Music ~ Art ~

Last edited:
Maverick 21 {Oct 31} ~ Chicago, IL, USA ~ Photography ~ Crush:Tessa ~ Shock ~ Lambda Theta Phi ~X
Mav swallowed hard before scratching the back of his head. "Blaze is a dog loves everyone even other dogs." Mav sad with a small nervous smile before gently tugging on Blaze's leash. The brindle pit sat down panting looking like his normal goofball self. "He has never been aggressive. He is a gentle dog." Mav reached down and gave his down a pat on the head his tail wagging wildly. Mav didn't know what else to say to her he was already getting tongue tied.
Skylar 19 {Jun5} ~ Owasso, OK, USA ~ Veterinary Medicine ~ Boyfriend:Eli ~Laila| Stormheaert| Blue ~ Gama Sigma Zeta ~ X
Sky smiled at him before kissing his cheek sweetly, "You are the greatest boyfriend in the world!" She looked at him with wide eyes, "You tact her up? Was she actually still for you?" She teased him before hugging him again. She opened up Storm's stall and the paint horse walked out and she smiled at her boyfriend happily. "So what do you have planed darlin?"

Era Borders
Era blinked blankly at Thomas when he opened the door in his PJs before a bright blush crept onto her pale and freckled face. She resisted the urge to turn and run away. God, he looked so cute. Curse you for your European looks, Thomas Campbell. She wished she could say that out loud, make a joke about it. She couldn't though. No, she would make that much to awkward trying to stumble the words out. At the mention of her and her brother's dalmatian, Era bobbed her head so quickly it nearly gave her whiplash. Suddenly, one of his dogs came running out. It startled Tiara, who bounced lightly on top of Era's head. The girl resisted the urge to pet the puppy as her fingers twitched. She stared down at her feet. "I-it's... Uh... I-it's n-no p-problem..." Era managed to stumble out in a soft tone. At the sound of her voice, Vivaldi bounded over. To continue avoiding Thomas's beautiful green eyes, Era crouched down and scratched the dog's ears. Then, she realized the leash was inside Thomas's dorm room on the hook by Pax's bed.

Paxton Borders
Pax chuckled at Anna's statement about him being up so early, but she was worth it and he told her that too. When she requested he remove his hands, he did. He sat down next to her a smile on his face as he stole a grape from Anna's plate. He plopped the food into his mouth. After swallowing, he reached for another one. "What are you doing today?" he questioned with a mischievous grin. He could quite literally stare into her stormy grey eyes all day. He was still planning on taking her to town, even if she started naming all of the things she had to actually do.

Anastasia Alice Armani. ~ 17 {December 25th} ~Harlem, New York, USA. ~ Major-Film Arts: Acting, Minor- Law: Law Enforcement ~Blanca ~ Current Actions: Drinking morning dose of coffee as she wanders around reading her script

~A.A.A~

Anastasia soon enough reached the front of the line, she quickly gave her order to the barista and handed the woman the money to pay for the coffee before thanking her as she walked away from the counter inhaling the strong sweet scent of the coffee, before taking a nice little sip of the scorching hot liquid. She smiled as the warmth traveled throughout her body and she exited the building and took Blanca for a nice stroll around the campus. It wasn't long until she spotted a girl with uniquely colored hair sketching a boy further off in the distance. She sat next to the girl quietly and peeked over her shoulder to see how the sketch looked when her blue eyes widened in amazement, her dropped jaw adding to her dramatic effect,

"Woah...that's like so realistic it isn't even funny....Just Woah..."

She said becoming speechless as she observed the blue haired girls hand movements.

{ Tagged: @IceQueen }

Emerson
"Why yes I would love to my good sir...." Emerson had smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him softly. "Just let me go and get dressed in something more....presentable" she had laughed slightly and kissed him once more as she pulled away going to her closet and picking out an outfit as she went to the bathroom!m to change. Fixing her hair she had pulled her hair out of the messy bun she had it in and just combed it out so t wouldn't get tangled. Then she put on a little make, just eye liner to make her light blue eyes contrast, and lip gloss just so her lips wouldn't be so chap. Emerson walked out of the bathroom and pulled her leather brown purse over her shoulder and smiled at Yipee and Iris playing and then looked back up at Mike. "So where are we going to go eat breakfast, I was getting a little hungry" she said walking up to him smiling as she intertwined her fingers with his.
images

{Tagged-No One}{Location-barn}{Room 5:Alexandra&_}

Jacob ~ 23 {Oct 28} ~ Hinton, Alberta ~ Oncology | Music ~ Girlfriend:Lily ~ Feather | Bear ~ Lambda Theta Phi* ~ X

'I'm not sleeping while with you' he texted back simply before plopping down in a comfortable chair from home while he waited. Jacob knew Lily was already on her way so he just left the door wide open for her. Today was their 'one year anniversary', Jacob hadn't forgotten, but he hadn't mentioned having a gift for Liliana yet. Smiling softly to himself as he picked bear up, Jacob reached into his drawer and slid a small box into his jeans pocket, hopefully Lily would like the gift.
{Tagged-Liliana}{Location-Dorms}{Room 7:_&_}

Giving a quick nod, Kiara quickly swallowed "um.. n-nice to meet you" she said quietly, casting her caramel brown gaze down at the styrofoam coffee cup that held her hot liquid. Taking a breath, Kiara quickly tried to calm her nerves and just act, well, normal. "A-are you in the medicine program or nursing?" she asked after a few slightly awkward moments. Kiara was a bright young lady and she was able to figure out that he wasn't in her program due to lack of classes with the young man.
{Tagged-Spencer}{Location-Library}{Room 27}

After returning the soft kiss, Mike pulled away ever so gently so Emma could go get changed while he waited patiently outside of her dorm room door. Looking up wen he heard her walking back out, Mikael gave her a soft but loving smile. Emerson was one of the only people that was not in his family that could get a smile like that out of the tall, dark haired, green eyed creature. Draping am arm around her waist when she emerged, Mike gave a slight half shrug. "Well, you have a choice m'lady. Either we can walk over to Leef Hall or go into town for breakfast. I should warn you that it is snowing a little"

Thomas ~ 22 {Sept 12} ~ Härnösand, Sweden ~ Creative Writing | Music ~ Crush:Era ~ Tallah | Patchwork | Wrinkles ~ X

After seeing the spotted dog get attention, Tallah started to push her way back toward Era. She wanted attention too! Smirking at the jealous puppy, Thomas briefly ignored what the Norse Elk Shepherd puppy was doing since she was mostly behaving. "Um, are you hear for your morning walk?" he asked after a brief moment, "because if you don't mind the company would it be alright if I joined you?" Tom added lightly, slightly hesitantly. "I mean, Tallah will love it no doubt, and the other two could probably use the fresh air as well"
{Tagged-Eracilia}{Location-Dorm 9}{Room 9:Paxton&_}

Anna ~ 19 {Nov 15} ~ Torquay, Australia ~ Nursing | Anesthesiology ~ Boyfriend:Pax ~ Emerald | Piccino | Diamond | Marmaduke | Scooby | Scrappy | Fitz ~ X

After fixing her glasses quickly, Anna smiled softly at her boyfriend as she watched him steal a few grapes. Popping a piece of mango into her mouth, the Australian teen thought for a moment as she chewed on the tangy fruit. Swallowing she looked back at Pax with bright and excited, stormy grey eyes. "I think Elsa got home from university a few hours ago, so I'm going to call her around 3pm in Australia... so er... like nine tonight" Anna said after quickly doing the math in her mind. "Why, what did you have planned?" she asked lightly, resting her head on his shoulder while keeping her gaze on him.
{Tagged-Paxton}{Location-Mess Hall}{Room 12:Eracilia&_}

Tessa smiled kindly at the male and his dog, it's a shame that he was probably like all other guys in the world, 'cause he was pretty attractive. Taking a deep breath, Tess glanced at her finally obediant daughter who was quietly resting with her head on mommy's shoulder as the grown-ups talked. "Well, um... thanks for occupying Maisy, it um... it could have been bad otherwise. You're Maverick, right? I've seen you around a few times, usually with your camera. I'm Tessa" she introduced, gently extending her left hand. Tessa's accent was thick, but everything she said was understandable.
{Tagged-Maverick}{Location-Outside Timble Hall}{Room 22:_}

{Tagged-No One}{Location-Town}{Room 1:Liliana&_}

{Tagged-No One}{Location-Outside}{Room 21:Anastasia}

Chuckling slightly, Eli pulled Drifter out of his stall as well, the stallion danced excited at the prospect of moving along. "Stormy was fine, no worse than Blazing Freedom" he smirked lightly before giving Sky a slight wink "and I'm not gonna tell ou, you'll have to find out when we get there" Elliot added, glad that the picnic basket was being hidden by the blankets over Drifter.

After throwing the ball a few more times, it was evident that the standard poodle was exhausted as she brought the ball back and plopped down by the stump the duo had started at before dropping the ball. Looking around for a few moments, Logan grew bored quickly and spotted the same girl from before, this time with another girl. Shrugging, Logan walked over. He didn't have much to lose, it wasn't like he was trying to pick them up or anything. "Hi ladies" he greeted, a friendly smile splayed on his face.
{Tagged-Ariana & Anastasia}{Location-Pepper's Lake}{Room 17:_&_}

Emerson
Emerson had smiled widely as she heard Mike mention snow." Are you serious babe its snowing!" Her British accent was coming out since she had gotten so excited quick. "Okay then we are definitely going out into town...I've been waiting for it to snow sooo bad!" After she had realized what a little kid she sounded like she instantly blushed her cheeks turing a dark shade of pink. Ever since she had started going out with Mike she ended up being herself more often, and she felt the need to graduate college so soon they could (hopefully) start a life together. "You know I found a cute little cafe that serves breakfast in town, and it has live music too....we should go there and it isn't that far of a walk either" Emerson had held the hand he had rested on her waist.

Status
Not open for further replies.