Grand Quest Offline (Still Accepting)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Okay, nice! Finally created a skill, now we just have to off the boss, and we're golden. I'm not sure, but I think that Valeric is the only one to not create a skill(besides Physical endurance) yet.

You had another Skill (Saber Adept) that you got in this fight.

Very sorry for not posting, my girlfriend got into spring cleaning mode way early and we've been cleaning the entire apartment during my days off. I'll try and get something up tonight (more like will) if I am still allowed to jump in.

Yea man, go ahead. You are still allowed to jump in as it was just real life problems (I would have been mad if you had been galavanting around this site still without saying why you couldn't post)

Feel free to jump in and post. If you manage to post before I get my reply to Raijin and Caelis' current actions, ill include that too. Otherwise, no hard feelings if you don't.

Good thing you came back Drangleic. Raijin just got his ass kicked XD

Yea, so... I'm going to wait for you to post Caim cause handling this thing alone is not the smartest thing to do. I've been fairly lucky, but idk how much longer that's going to last. We probably need to kill it within the next turn or two.

Dammit, I thought that would work. Also, welcome back Drangleic, was wondering what happened to you.

Your plan probably could have worked, but your aim sucked.
Yeah, I forgot to think about my talent, or lack of, for throwing weapons. Note to self, remember that I'm a melee fighter.

Well it was a good strategy. Just poor execution.

Should I make a post or something, or just wait until I'm revived/die.

I posted. You stabilized during the fight (it wasn't exactly difficult, you were only at -1 HP thankfully) and are back to full health thanks to leveling up.

Well Drangleic ill still be giving you XP (because you had real life problems)

But you'll only be getting 50% of what everyone else is getting. Sorry bout that.

But yea, Raijin and Caelis have leveled up.

Gonna just go ahead and make your post zerg for progressing through (since you would have nothing else otherwise to respond to) since there is nothing else you can do (unless you can think of anything else you could do. If that's the case, ill just retro edit)

Things are coming along nicely. Soon all three groups (well... three groups by which I mean three people and two solos) will be able to meet up and we can get past this starting dungeon into some other stuff.

Will probably have them meet a character who explains a bit about the game to them while at the same time displaying things about the world they are in. That will take up the rest of the first day (the first day will be more for them getting used to the game, nothing major plot related will happen yet, not until they level up a little more or a couple in game days pass, most of that time probably being filler timeskip time)

That's the basic plan I have formulated now. Subject to change based on mood.

btw, for those who don't know what a Torc is, it goes on your neck like this essentially.

1398713702618.jpg

All good Renose I understand, I still wasn't able to participate so I really shouldn't get any reward but thanks for half of it. :) More than I thought I'd get/deserve.