Gotta Keep it Separated

If he hadn't been paying attention to the boring choices Damon made every day, there's no way Zane could have fooled Ginta, but he was pretty happy that he seemed to have given enough of the wrong impression to ease the other man's suspicions for now. As his hand was picked up and kissed, he didn't really react to it, but neither did Zane shy away from the touch right now, it would mess up what chances he had at this point of getting away. Tilting his head seeming to think about it then shrugging, "I don't know, it's your day off, should be what you want to do." It made Zane sick to play the part, hopefully convincingly. He was loosing enough concentration however to have the Damon expression slipping into his own, melding the two a bit so the smile was Damon, the look in the eyes was all 100% Zane.

*Ginta saw his pretty husband's adoring smile and was head over heels all over again. Not noticing the expression in Damon's eyes, Ginta purred, sickeningly loving for such an evil, twisted man,*
Well, I know you wanted to see the new play that just came out. If we can get tickets, I'd love to see it with you, my darling.
*He leaned over the table a bit, gently gripping Damon's angelic face, and pulled him in for a sweet, long kiss.*
Of course, that's only if you want to
*He smiled waiting for his lover's reaction. Damon loved plays, and Ginta, like a cat toying with a mouse, loved to see his little creation happy.
Although Ginta wore casual clothes today, he looked classy. His jeans were dark, and rich; he had expensive tastes. His white button up had a black tshirt underneath it, and his usual dressy shoes were replaced with black boots. He had his ID card around his neck on a long white cord; the id had a younger picture of him. He was older now, but his features were like fine wine- delicious when fresh, exquisite when aged.*

Ugh, Zane wanted to vomit in his mouth. He was thankful that the waiter came just at the time when the kiss was getting more than he could tolerate. Slipping back into his seat, the man busied himself with the bland food leaving the question mostly unanswered, nodding his head only in approval of the plan. It was Zane's hope, however, that he'd not even make it to the little appointment. Downing a full cup of the coffee, the man looked up, "I'll be right back, bathroom." Smiling softly as an act as he got up and headed right for the bathroom. It was a test, was the other going to follow him, and if not, would Ginta be watching when he came back out, or would Zane be able to walk right out the front door of the restaurant without being noticed?

*Ginta chuckled and called after Damon,*
This always happens to you when you drink coffee that fast!
*Ginta smiled, watching his sexy husband walk off. Such a pretty boy, he thought.
He returned to eating his food, gorging his appetite, happily looking up ticket prices and play times on his phone. He waited several minutes for his lover to come back. He found the perfect tickets and already ordered them, even though they were a bit pricey. He didn't mind the cost, as long as his dearest was happy, which Ginta knew he would be. He's been wanting to see that play ever since they saw a flier, and that was ages ago!*

Coming back out of the restroom, Zane walked slow, cautiously back towards the booth. Good, Ginta had his nose buried in his phone. After squaring his shoulders off, lifting his chin in confidence, calmly, the man walked right out the front door, keeping an eye on the other from the windows as he passed. His expression was determined but calm, his pulse on the other hand was racing wildly as Zane realized he might finally be able to get away from his captors. He knew if he was caught, there would be no second chances without violence, and that brings a whole other boat load of trouble he didn't want to be in right now. He was only a few feet from sidewalk where a cab could be hailed, the only sound he could hear was the infernal beating of his own heart, threatening to burst from his chest at any moment.

(Sorry been away/busy at work, I'll be gone wed-sun this week as well)

*After some time passed, Ginta began to worry. Escape wasn't on his mind, but he was anxious about Damon's health. Had he fainted or something? Hitting his head on the way down?
Ginta got up abruptly, walking quickly, nearly running, to the bathroom.
He was only in there for a few moments until he realized what had happened.
A yell could be heard, and as he was trying to leave the restaurant, the workers stopped him. After having to deal with the check, he was free to leave;
He ran outside, looking for Damon - no, Zane- desperately.*

(It's okay! Thanks for letting me know about later this week.)

A faint sound of a yell reached Zane's ears which told him it was time to stop being casual about this and make the get away a bit hastier. He was just flagging down a cab as Ginta came out of the restaurant, with his eyes narrowing down on his captor when their gazes met, there was nothing but the coldness he'd grown to have after watching his body be used by the man over and over while this false person they'd forced on his brain controlled his being for years. After another couple seconds he was in the cab, throwing money at the man "Just drive, anywhere, but away from that man." Pointing out the window to Ginta getting ever closer. With a shrug the drive took the cash counting it out at a leisurely pace until Zane reached forward with a knife...somehow he'd managed to slip that from the table, go figure. Sure it was only a butter knife, but hey, with it around the guy's neck that fast, maybe he wouldn't notice. "I said drive now. GO!" Thankfully, that little display of threat did work in Zane's favor and the cabbie dropped the counting opting for the gas pedal and praying. Hiding the knife again to stop the driver from seeing what kind it was, he watched out the window as they drove off. Hopefully Ginta was still far enough away and didn't have a gun and/or a way of stopping the car, cause that would just suck for Zane.

*Ginta was screaming in a violent rage. He sent his bare fist through his car window, fuming.
He was pissed, and he needed to find that fucker.
His sweet Damon depended on it.
FUCK!
He relived that brief moment just now, making eye contact with that sly bastard.
He threw himself in his car after brushing broken glass off of his seat.
Ginta's knuckles throbbed, but he liked the pain. It made him focus sharper, think clearer. The ache was steady and dull.
He slammed into gear and pressed the pedal into the floor, practically crashing into several cars as he got going.
He needed to follow that fucking cab immediately.*

Zane was continuously checking out the back window, noticing Ginta wasn't being as cautious driving as the taxi was, and at this rate he'd get caught within a few minutes. Growling he ordered the guy to speed up or the knife would come back out, which didn't seem to work until Zane's hand went around the man's forehead, the other hand coming up and slipping out the dull knife simultaneously. Truth was, even a dull knife could do some decent damage in the right hands, and these were definitely the right hands. Finally getting the urgency of the situation, the taxi started to speed through lights and Zane, from the back seat with the knife to the driver's neck, started shouting random directions not knowing where to go at the moment, but needing to get away from the crazy man following him. Without realizing it he was directing them back towards their apartment, and when that notion hit, he was hoping to have just enough time to get out without being seen and find that man from the night before. Maybe he could hide out there, or 'borrow' Kasoki's car or something...anything at this point.

*As Ginta was flying through the intersection, another car smashed right into the passenger's side, causing him to spin out and block the light. Ginta screamed after the taxi, getting out after a moment to chase it on foot.
His head had a trail of blood trickling down.
Screaming profanities in a daze, he gave up chase, but only after he fainted.
Some passerby geeked out at seeing him hit the ground, propping him up and calling 911 immediately*

The little part inside that was still Damon was very distraught to see that crash happen and there was a pull in Zane's mind to stop the car and help the man. But no, he couldn't, he wouldn't do it. After another ten minutes, letting the driver slow down and use the proper rules of the road, he threw another twenty at the man and got out in front of the apartment complex he'd lived in with Ginta for the past however many years. Taking two steps at a time, he burst into their apartment and tore apart the place, looking for things he'd need. First was the cash, he knew it where it was always stashed and was supposed to be Damon and Ginta's 'vacation savings' but it was his now and this was hopefully going to be a permanent vacation from Ginta. Next it was a bag with a couple change of clothes and kitchen knives wrapped in towels. Oh yes, not going anywhere without a weapon now. The more he tore apart the rooms looking for things, the better he started feeling, even throwing the picture on the wall of the two of them across the room to smash on the floor.

Once he'd rightly destroyed enough of the place he'd been held captive for so long, he left, the door wide open and started his way down the stairs. That's when the thought came back again, Kasoki might be around, and perhaps he could manage to stay with the guy or something. But one more thing first, taking one of the knives, Zane slashed the tires on his own car, as a way to try and tell Ginta that he was either on foot or participating in grand theft auto. He also left every credit card right there by the tires. Nope, definitely not using those to be tracked down with. And then it was time, he managed to find the chic apartment fairly quickly and knocked on the door he hoped to be Kasoki's.

*Kasoki had been in the shower when he heard a knock at the door.
He panicked. Firstly, he almost never... well, he never, had a visitor.
Could it be...?
He tried to get something on as fast as possible. If he had to run, he certainly didn't want to do it naked.
By the time he got to the door, he was wearing a somewhat tight pair of black jeans with an even tighter white tank top. He had black sneakers on.
Look disheveled, he flung the door open, taking a cautious stance, prepared to fight to the death.
He made an angry face at seeing 'Damon', deciding to keep his guard up instead of relaxing.
Bitterly, he growled, his accent thick,*
What is it that you want?

When the door opened, Zane was standing relaxed despite just a minute ago being a ball of nerves, looking over his shoulder at every little noise out on the street, worried that Ginta was going to magically appear there and take him away again. With the bag casually half hanging off his shoulder, he worn a small frown at the greeting, "I uhh, I know that we barely know each other, but...there's some major problems at home and I have no where else to go..." If there was one thing Zane had learned from Damon, it was how to act to get things he wanted. Years of watching the shy, reserved personality they'd created and implanted getting things simply because he looked cute or helpless was hopefully about to pay off as he attempted to emulate the other. He was looking down at his shoes for a moment while he continued with a hushed voice, "Is there any way you can...maybe help me out? Please?"

*Kasoki was angry at this angel-faced man.
He knew that Damon looked innocent enough, but he just wasn't right.
Remembering the wine, the dinner, Damon putting his arms around him...
There was something wrong with this man.
He made a bold move.
After retorting, angrily, his accent sticking to the words, more prevalent with his emotion* First, you come on to me at dinner and then pretend to have no knowledge, and accuse me of wrong-doing- you have some nerve to show up here! I know you aren't some innocent sweet-faced angel! Prick!
*He slammed the door shut. Psh. That should show him.*

Fucking Damon...gods that was going to make things harder. Banging on the door, he called out, "You're right Kasoki, but if you just let me in, I can explain..." his hand then went to the knob, hoping it didn't auto lock and not remembering hearing the man lock the door after slamming it in his face. He was getting nervous that Ginta was going to come back, and Zane couldn't keep wasting time out here playing make up with some guy he'd just met and had a little fun with the other night. If the door was locked, he was going to have to just forget about it and move to a different plan, likely going anywhere he could on foot. He still had no memories about why he'd been captured, or the point of keeping him alive this whole time, but he was hoping with time he'd start getting some of that back.

*The door was unlocked.
Kasoki had ignored the man and stepped back in his shower.
He rewashed his hair, since he didn't get to finish due to the interruption.
Ah, the hot water felt so good to him. This place always seemed to be so cold. Definitely different from what he was familiar with.
He let the hot water rush over him, warming him up, washing away all of the grime and rage.
He tried to forget about Damon, but now he started feeling guilty.
But what an ass!
Kasoki just thought about the situation from the other night, and how it still didn't make sense to him. He sighed, and let the water wash it all away...*

Sweet, at his prompting, the apartment door swung open and Zane peeked his head in first. When he heard the shower going, a sight of relief pressed softly past his lips. After shutting and locking the door, the intruding man took in his surroundings. The curtains were closed, good, and there was a fire escape out the bedroom window just like the apartment they had Damon living in this whole time, always good to have a second way out. Just from the way he was looking around and the plans for survival should he be found here, Zane was positive this was all part of some kind of training kicking back in that right now, further details of which escaped him.

When Kasoki came out of the bathroom, Zane would be sitting calmly, legs folded with his hands clasped, resting on his knees. His backack was on the floor at his feet and actually open so, if necessary, one of the kitchen knives was easily accessible.

Study_of_a_Bishonen_1_by_niko2137.png
(For the tattoos)

*Kasoki finished showering. He wrapped a towel around his waist and left the bathroom, turning out the light on his way out.
Ah, he felt so refreshed.
The towel was a dark color; it contrasted against his moon-colored skin and light sea-blue hair. His tattoos were bold, obvious, but normally hidden. It was good to be able to relax. His wet body left watery footprints down the hall and into the living room. All of his furniture was exquisite- his tastes were certainly upper class.
He came to the door way of the living room before spotting Damon.
He blushed, aiming to cover himself up, but failing at it. Well, he did have a towel on...
He was angry that this man had entered his home.
Kasoki growled,*
What are you doing here?!

Ah, here it goes, the anger at him for entering without invitation, it was expected. Turning only his eyes to the barely covered man, Zane responded rather calmly, "You really should learn to lock your door, you know." It wasn't an answer, he knew it and so before the other could yell again, he continued in the same matter of fact, calm steady tone, "Like I said as you slammed the door in my face," turning his head entirely now to look at Kasoki full on, his expression had some of that same heat as it did during the dinner the night before, "I can explain what happened, and I need some place to keep away from the crazy man that calls himself Damon's husband."

*Kasoki didn't know what to do. He couldn't exactly let him leave. Damon was a witness to the family mark- the tattoos that ran down his chest and back.
Granted, most people wouldn't recognize him, but who knows...
He tried to stay calm, play it cool.
Kasoki noticed the look in Damon's eyes; it was the same at dinner. His pulse quickened unwillingly. It was the sex appeal that got to him, and he tried to disregard it.
Calmly, and as collected as he could muster, he inquired,* Who are you? And what happened? I demand an explanation!