Gotta Keep it Separated

"heh...so you've studied then."his tongue flicking out at the ear, catching the typically sensitive skin with just the tip. Continuing after in that same whispered tone, "If I knew who you were, I doubt I'd need to ask you, right?" Zane started to pull his arms back and stand, dragging fingernails lightly at first then harder into the man's chest as he reached the nipples. He came around the table, pushing the plate out of the way, his eyes locked now on Kasoki's. There was a dangerous beauty to his movements, he wasn't trying to hide that anymore, and as he slipped himself to sitting on the table where the plate was, "Let's play a game. We each tell each the other something about ourselves, I'll go first." The grin widening, ready to capture the man in front of him. "I can guarantee I'm not who you think I am. Your turn."

*Kasoki moaned slightly, feeling the sensations on both his ear and chest. His eyes were pleading, and he was breathlessly struggling to keep himself together. His collar was restrictive, tightening itself around his neck as the room became smaller, much much smaller. He loosened his collar slightly, his face beaded in sweet-scented sweat. His hair was mostly dried, but becoming increasingly damp at the forehead. The room was trapping him, entombing him with this fatal beauty; he could feel nothing but cornered. His breathing was heavy, his chest rising and falling rhythmically.
Kasoki could only gaze helplessly at this intricate, exquisite man. Although Damon was smiling, Kasoki certainly wasn't. He whispered in a raspy voice, thick with an accent that was getting worse. It was becoming increasingly noticeable that it was not Estonian.* I do not know where to start...

Zane saw absolutely every little cue that he was getting to Kasoki. Each bead of sweat was sweet, licking his lips as if he could taste this man's nerves. The faster his guest's breathing got, the more controlled his own, and he was clearly getting excited over the games he was playing. Crossing his legs, which for many might be feminine, only aided Zane's image of being confidently in control of the situation. "How about...you start with where you're really from, Kasoki." His fingers closest to the end of the table near the man started drumming against the wood. His patience would only last so long, but right now it was for pure added affect that the tapping was started, knowing many people get even more nervous at the sound. Each movement he made, the words he said and looks he gave, were all part of a carefully orchestrated set of plans he'd developed over the years for getting almost anyone to give him exactly what he wanted. Right now, Zane wanted a combination of sex and knowledge. He could tell something weird was up with this guy, and he wanted to know what.

((btw, do you mind either not using a different color like that, or a different shade of blue, like something lighter? It's hard for me to read against the black >.>))

*His breath was fast, heavy, and anxious. The drumming rattled his nerves, each sound seeming louder than the last. The noise stressed him out, but luckily he really didn't know the answer. Kasoki wanted to melt into this guy's lap, but he painfully resisted the foolish urge. Something wasn't right; he knew that. But he couldn't get himself to accept it- everything about this moment felt so surreal.
He took a deep breath, and stated rather plainly, but honestly,* I don't know.

(I'm sorry, I won't use a color. I forgot that the original background was black. I actually have mine set to a white background with black text because the original was hard for me to read. So sorry!! I thought it would be easier to notice the dialogue, but I forgot about the normal settings. Sorry again and I am perfectly fine without color! ^_^; )

His brows perked and just one corner of his lips curled even further. Interesting..."Well, the fact you feel the need to make something up implies you have something to hide." With Zane's gaze locked mercilessly on Kasoki's, the man leaned in until his face was less than a foot from the other's. His voice dropped to a hushed, husky whisper, "What're you hiding, my friend?" The incessant drumming of his fingers had stopped, only to be replaced with the fact that he was so close to his prey that every scent, from the light musk of the champagne on his breath to the cool aftershave against his neck was intensified if one was paying attention.

(no worries, I actually didn't know you could change it and I've been here about a month now haha)

*Kasoki stammered, unsure of what to say. This man was right, he did have something to hide. Although Damon was hellishly attractive, Kasoki couldn't tell anything to him. It was just too dangerous. He could hint at the situation, but he couldn't discuss it. Most humans had no business meddling in demonic affairs anyways. Kasoki closed his eyes, letting his human body drift in and out of the sensual pleasures that Damon offered him. He drowned himself in the scents and sounds of his friend, craved to taste the champagne on his breath and get closer to his tempting body. He kept his eyes closed, while he whispered in a weak voice, thick with a strange accent* I do not know where I am from, but even if I did, I could not tell you. All I can say is that my life is in danger and I must hide. At all costs, I must hide. I can say no more to you.

(If you click on your name in the upper right hand corner it will bring up your page. All the way at the bottom left, it will have a drop box for the colors of the page. I chose light, because dark backgrounds and light text really kills my eyes :P )

Sitting back up, the grin faded a little. "I see..." his expression was abruptly that of deep thought, though still enticing, the attractiveness was something he couldn't shut off. Zane's mind was working and that accent combined with being told that this man couldn't say where he was from, that he had to hide was clicking some puzzle pieces into place for him. The more he tried grasping the concept, the hazier it became, giving him a slight headache. He didn't remember closing his eyes, but when he opened them again, he wasn't looking at Kasoki anymore. Softly his reply came, "I'm hiding too...but, not by choice..." The man slid off the table and took a few steps away, his fingers coming up to rub at his temples as the headache increased. Quietly he was whispering to himself "not yet..not yet"

*Although Kasoki was relieved to not have Damon so intimately close to him, he became alarmed at his sudden change in behavior. He stood up and walked over to him briskly, placing his hands on Damon's shoulders from behind him. He whispered softly, in his sugary voice,* Are you okay?
*Kasoki blushed at being so close to him willingly. He wanted to kiss his neck, to fall into him, all the way down into the darkest place they could find. He couldn't do that. He just couldn't. It was too dangerous to get involved. He shouldn't risk it- couldn't risk it. Now, he was focused on Damon, his eyes burning into him, curious and concerned. He is hiding too... thought Kasoki... but from what?*

The man made no motion to acknowledge that hands were placed on his shoulders. Typically it would have resulted in some sort of action that had Kasoki on his back, depending on Zane's mood, it was either sexual or violent. Instead, he kept rubbing his temples in slow, meticulous circles still muttering to himself, "Come on Zane, pull it together...don't let that prick win out again...." By the second time he said it, his vision went blurry and after a third that barely was whispered, the man fell to his knees, blacked out for a good minute.

*Kasoki caught him, and hoisted him over his shoulder. He might be a small man, but he was strong. There was royal, demonic blood coursing through his veins. He carried Damon- Zane? Why did he call himself that? Was it a nickname? He thought about their conversation earlier... Damon had said that he wasn't who I thought he was... does that mean his real name is Zane?
He pondered these thoughts and the situation as he carried him into his living room and placed him gently on the couch. Feeling Zane's forehead, Kasoki noticed that it was unusually warm. He retrieved some water from the kitchen, as well as a towel, and patted the damp, cool towel on Zane's face.
Kasoki was so worried. He wasn't sure what to do- this situation was new to him, and it was scary, too. Was this guy going to die? Is this what humans called 'heart attacks'?*

Just as the towel was wiping the heat from his forehead, the man's eyes fluttered opened. He looked thoroughly confused, especially staring up at his guest who seemed concerned. Without the slightest hint of the cool confidence Zane had had previously, "W-what's going on?" He sat bolt upright, which was a bad idea as the room spun in doing so. Holding his head in his hands, his elbows pressed into his own knees. "God my head hurts..."

And then he noticed his shirt was wide open. Looking all sorts of embarrassed, Damon quickly pulled it closed, a flush coming to his cheeks as he tried to button it, but his fingers fumbling clumsily at the tiny bits. "What did you do to me?" his tone was accusatory for sure, and he could barely look at Kasoki now, much less make eye contact with the guy.

*Kasoki was immediately offended of being accused of any sort of dishonesty. He was a pure, innocent man. Sure, he enjoyed sensual pleasures, but didn't everyone? He left his cushy-life in the prison for this very reason- he was not an evil man. He could never be the successor they were programming him to be. He could never destroy a kind life, yet he needed to destroy wicked ones. He huffed and puffed, obviously upset, as he said, a little too loud and a little to harshly,* I did nothing to you! How dare you accuse me of wickedness! Especially when you... after you...!! Uh!!
*He returned the towel to the kitchen, politely, and he walked to the door angrily, looking back at Zane over his shoulder.* This is ridiculous! I am not a dishonorable man! *He opened the door and stepped out into the calm night air, closing the door gently behind him. He stomped off, deciding to take a walk to calm himself. It would be awful if he transformed. It took much of his concentration to stay in this form, although he had practiced a great deal and was getting much better. It was easy for him to lose control and morph into his demon self when his emotions were negative- especially when he was angry.*

His guest just blew up in his face...and after he what?! How rude. The best thing he could think of to yell after the guy was "One thing's for sure, you are RUDE...inviting yourself over to someone else's place like you did..." but the yelling had petered out after he got out rude. The door had been slammed shut long ago, and a picture frame of Damon and Ginta looking very happy threatened to fall off the wall for a few seconds. The nerve of that man, coming in, doing something to him and then getting upset for being accused of it.

With a long sigh, Damon went to find his phone, and texted his husband- Hey love, sorry I know you're at work, but if you have a few minutes can you please call tonight? Kisses.

*Ginta responded almost instantly, writing 'There is a problem at the office, but there is nothing I can do right now. I'm on my way home. Be there soon :) Do you still want me to call? What's wrong- didn't eat? I'll pick something up for you'*

*Kasoki, still pretty pissed off, found a quiet park. Concealed in the shadows, he found a park bench to chill out on. As he sat down his mind went crazy. The nerve of that guy! It was like he had two personalities! Well, with the Zane and the Damon thing, he wouldn't be surprised. He had acted so differently at the house, with his shirt all undone and him acting all lustful, Kasoki was still hot over it. Which made his anger worse; it was a lustful rage. Not only had he been threatened, but he'd been purposefully all wound up, and for the guy to faint and then accuse him of wrong doing! What a jerk!
His eyes were glowing red, and he could feeling that his body was slipping away, but he tried to hold on. His was in a public place; he could not take this risk. Staying human was becoming painful now; his claws began ripping through the skin on his dainty fingers, his fangs grew long and sharp, tearing through his soft gums, and his mind burned with sexual passion, blinded by red hot rage.*

Damon felt guilty at getting the response, feeling like he was being a big baby and forcing the other to come home. With a frowned sigh he wrote back: No, it's okay. But I hope you're not coming home cause of me...I'll be fine. And I have spaghetti made, just might need a reheat if you want some too.

That's when Damon looked around and noticed the champagne out, one of their best bottles that the two had been saving for a special occasion. Groaning he dropped his head into his hands, trying to remember just what had happened. Even more so, how was he going to explain to Ginta what had happened? He figured telling the truth, that he thought he blacked out again would be a good idea, and about this new neighbor. Then something in his head, like a little voice said that it wasn't the best idea to give all that information...

(sorry it took so long to respond, had a long day yesterday, ended up going to bed fairly early lol)

*Ginta was nearly home, so he didn't respond back to the message. He parked his car and began walking to their apartment.
He was happy to see Damon after being at the office for so long. In fact, on his way home, he had stopped at the 24/7 grocery store and picked up a bouquet of fresh, spring flowers. They were beautiful- yellows, oranges, and violets, with many different types of blossoms.
He opened the door, loudly announcing his arrival while cradling the large bouquet like a child.*
Honey, I'm home!

(It's okay, I understand; I am glad that you're back though :p )

Damon had been sitting on the couch, staring at his phone when he heard the car pull in, not sure if it was his partner or not though, he waited to hear the foot steps as they grew closer to the apartment door. The second the door had opened, the accountant was up, off the couch and at the door, arms wrapped around his husband tight. "Welcome Home!" Backing away a bit with a small frown, "You didn't have to...come home so soon, i know work's been busy lately, it's okay." Then he spotted the flowers that he'd just about crushed with the hug and blushed a little. Awww! His favorite kind right in the center too, a single sunflower, with all the other array of flowers around it to make it stand out even more.

*Ginta kissed Damon sweetly.*
It's okay, although the office is busy, there wasn't really anything more that I could have done tonight. So I decided to come home.
*He handed Damon the flowers.*
Put these in a vase, dear, would you? I was thinking we could snuggle up and watch a movie. I've missed you all day!
*As an afterthought, he added,*
How was your night? I'm sorry I wasn't home to do the cooking. You didn't burn anything, did you?

After the kiss, Damon nuzzled his nose against Ginta's, happily taking the flowers. That man always knew just how to cheer him up, it was like someone had given him a cheat sheet or something. He was already working on putting the bouquet away when that last set of questions came. He answered the easy one first, looking over to the table with an almost comical frown/pout, "About half the garlic bread...sorry." licking his lips after, Damon took a deep breath and continued while making himself busy with the flower arranging despite it being finished. "I had met our new neighbor at the store tonight...he came over for dinner, he was invited before I got your email...uhmm, he didn't stay long,' turning and putting on a half smile while he brought the vase over to the table and placed it. Making a joke out of the situation instead of telling the full truth, "Guess he didn't like my cooking, though I can't say I blame him."

*Ginta chuckled,* Aww, honey, I'm sure you tried your best. I was supposed to be home- I should have been the one to cook.
*He kissed Damon on the cheek,* I'm sorry.
Was the neighbor a nice guy? I saw him moving all this expensive-looking stuff in. He must be loaded.
*Ginta scooped up Damon in his arms, carrying him like a bride to the sofa so they could watch a movie together.*