Gotta Catch 'em all! (Private RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emberlynn saw Aaron looking at her with a worried look on her face. She quickly wiped her tears.

"Oh don't worry about me. I'm fine. You know, it took me so long to gain Krokorok's trust after I recieved it from it's previous owner. He wasn't trusting of anyone, not even me. It took him almost a full year to start warming up to me. He would battle, but he wouldn't listen to anything I said unless it was beneficial to him...Being able to see him warm up to you so fast, it just brought me to tears...He really likes you!" She walked over Krokorok, patting his head.

"Krokorok, why don't you go with Aaron? I've tried my best to help you, but I feel that Aaron can help you grow and come to trust others a lot faster than I can...I just want what's best for you..." Krokorok came and hugged Emberlynn. He looked at her in the eyes with a little bit of sadness.
"I know, I don't want to do this to make you not trust me anymore...I just want you to be happier. I know Aaron can do more for your happiness and wellbeing than I can...Go..." Krokorok wiped away other tears that came to her eyes and gave her another hug before walking over to Aaron, looking up at him as if saying Continue helping me grow. Emberlynn wiped away her tears and handed Aaron Krokorok's pokeball.

"You don't have to trade me any of your precious family members, just promise you'll treat Krokorok as a member of your family too! That will help me have a peace of mind " she smiled, holding out his pokeball. She hoped he would accept Krokorok.

Aaron looked down at Krokorok. "Are you sure about this?" He asked. Krokorok nodded. Aaron wanted to make sure that that was what he wanted. He then took his pokeball and smiled. "Welcome to the family." Rapidash and the others hurried over and began to welcome him to their family. It seemed like he was already fitting in. Aaron then turned to Emberlynn. "Emberlynn, I will make sure he is taken good care of. He meant every word of it.

Emberlynn smiled.

"I know. I trust you. I wouldn't have given him to you if I didn't think you'd take care of him. I want to thank you for taking him in. He's very strong. Use him often. He likes you and trusts you so don't betray him...please..."
She wiped the tear. She embraced Aaron. Pulling away, her face was red.
"Aaron, I...I've come to admire you a lot...Maybe even...like you...but that won't stop me from battling my best! You better be ready to meet me in the finals cause I am definitely getting there! You better get there too!"

Aaron started to like her too. She had a lot of passion for Pokemon which Aaron found attractive. "You bet!" He answered. He was ready to already take her on.

They called all the participating trainers, thanking them for participating. They annouced the 4 people that would be going on to the semi-finals.

It was her, Aaron, a dragon type trainer and and a ghost type trainer. She was excited for the semi-finals. They announced that the semi-finals would be taking place tomorrow so that the trainer's pokemon could rest. Emberlynn was grateful for that. She headed to the hotel she had booked for the night, Jolt right beside her. She looked down at her Lightning type and smiled big, bending down and patting the pokemon's head.

"Jolt, I hope you know your like my brother...You know that right?"

Jolt barked a happy reply "JOLT!"

Emberlynn smiled and ruffled his soft yellow fur.

"Good, Because you are my brother and I'll be counting on you in tomorrow's battle, no matter who we are up against!" Jolt barked another happy reply as she arrived at her hotel. She decided it was best to check in and wind down for the night. She wondered where Aaron would be staying.

Aaron went to the outskirts of the town and set up camp. He didn't have much money to get a hotel room so this was his best bet. He released all his Pokemon and everyone pitched in. Aaron and Krokorok helped build the tent. Arcanine gathered wood from the Forest to make a fire. Rapidash set the fire. Magnetic set up everyone's bowls for eating. Leafeon hardly did anything. She mainly supervised.

After everything was set, Aaron made food for everyone and they all digged in. Aaron was happy. He was surrounded by his whole family.

Checking into the hotel, she hurried to her giant room and this is where she let all her pokemon, except for feraligatr and Gyarados out. They all crashed on the other bed. She let out Gyarados and Feraligatr in the hotel's pool, no one able to occupy it since it was after hours. They soon fell asleep in their pool and Ember got dressed and fell asleep right after.

-In the Morning-

Emberlynn awoke to Jolt pulling the blankets off of her. Looking at the clock, she knew she had to hurry! The match ups for the semi-finals was going to be posted in 30 minutes! She hurriedly got dressed, fixed herself up to look halfway decent, called in all her pokemon and dashed out the door to to the arena, Jolt following close behind.

As they ate their dinner, they had conversations like a regular family would at the dinner table. They talked about how well they did today and what they needed to improve on. Soon after everyone was finished, Aaron said it was time to get some shut eye. Arcanine, Magnetric, and Krokorok slept outside the tent while Larvitar, Cubone, Leafeon slept inside with Aaron. They all soon fell asleep.

*Morning*

Aaron slept through his alarm like he did every morning. Arcanine got up however and started barking loudly. Leafeon woke up, complaining like a diva and Cubone and Larvitar groaned loudly. Arcanine was so excited that he accidentally knocked down the tent. All the Pokemon yelled in fear and Aaron woke up, scared and concerned. As he found the opening to let everyone out, he saw Arcanine who was jumping and panting with happiness. "Ok Arcanine. I'm up." He said, getting out of the tent. He looked at his watch and gasped. "Oh no! We have only 15 minutes! Everyone, pack up!" Aaron and his Pokemon packed as fast as they could and then headed down to the tournament. Aaron's hair was frazzled, not having the time to brush it yet.

Emberlynn arrived to the semifinal matchups board with 5 minutes to spare. She saw Aaron arrive just a few moments ago, his hair a mess. She handed him a brush.

"You have 5 minutes. Brush your hair!" She walked into the arena with Aaron. They were a few minutes away from posting the matchups and she wanted to see the trainer she was to battle before she battled them. Stepping onto the field arena, an eruption of cheers exploded from the stands. She waved to everyone and headed to the middle where the dragon trainer and the ghost trainer were already standing. She took her place on the stand, awaiting the match ups. She looked to Aaron and smiled, waving.

"Now if you all will turn your attention to the monitor today, we will announce the matchups for this year's pokemon tournament semi-finals. Battling in Arena B, Aaron with his team of powerhouses and Darius the daring dragon trainer! And in Arena A, Emberlynn and her beautiful team of acrobats against McGraw and his team of Ghosts! Each pair of trainers will have 10 minutes to prepare their teams and 5 minutes to present this team to the judges! Go Trainers and we will see you back here in 15 minutes!"

Emberlynn made a dash for the PC, knowing just what Pokemon she had that she'd use. Running to the PC, she deposited Feraligatr and withdrew Houndoom and Weavile again, knowing they'd be perfect to fight against a Ghost type. She apologized to scyther, depositing him into the PC and pulling out another pokemon she used often, but not enough, Froslass. She had just recently captured this pokemon. Training it was a rough couple weeks for her since it wasn't used to listening to a trainer, but It obeyed her perfectly now and she knew that Froslass would come in handy against the ghost trainer. She also deposited Lucas, apologizing to the pokemon who was so attached to her. She promised to retrieve him once the battle was over. She then pulled out Absol, her lone wolf type pokemon. He didn't much like working in a group, but she had got him somewhat used to working in one. He listened to her, he just didn't do that well in tag-team battles. She was glad that this wasn't a battle for tag-teams. She left Gyarados and Jolt in her team, knowing that they wouldn't be super effective against Ghost types, but their moves were element based and would leave a big impact on the ghost types. She checked her clock. It had been 7 minutes since she pulled out all the pokemon she needed. She then ran to the tables just outside the gates to register the pokemon team she had. She then headed to her arena to await her trainer's arrival.

Aaron ran in out of breath. When he saw Emberlynn and she told him to brush his hair, he was a little embarassed. He quickly did without a mirror and handed it back to her. He entered the arena with his Pokemon following behind. He was the only one that had all his Pokemon out, but he didn't care. Once he found out he was battling a Dragon Type Pokemon, he was excited. He quickly left to go set up his team.

Aaron went the PC and decided to turn in Larvitar for Piloswine, Leafeon for Spheal, Magnetric for Dragonite, and Arcanine for Dragonair. He talked to all of them first and gave a big hug before exchanging them. Then he went to the judges table to register his team.

Emberlynn stepped out onto the field, readying herself for her big battle. She looked down at Jolt who gave her a reassuring look. She nodded, stepping up to the field box ready to battle!

She looked to the Ghost trainer she was to fight. He looked tough. But was he really tough at all? She guessed she would see.

Aaron sat in the stands along with his Pokemon. He watched Emberlynn and wished her luck in his thoughts. So many people started to cheer for the match to begin.

Ronald laughed as he saw Emberlynn walk out. "I thought you'd look tougher." He commented. He wore things that a bike would: spiked collar, let her jacket,black boots, etc. "guess this will be easy." Then he looked at the ref, ready to begin.

Ember looked to the ref, giving the signal to him that she was ready. So did her opponent. She took one looked at him and almost laughed. He looked like a wannabe biker. He didn't seem scary to her at all. The timer started them off in the battle and she was quick on the draw. She sent out weavile as her first pokemon. Since she was a dark, she'd have the upper hand, but that didn't mean she would win. She was expecting a tough battle because he had made it to the semi-finals so she expected this to be much harder than easier.

"Your turn! Which pokemon will you choose?"

The biker took out a pokeball and there's it. "Come on out Dusclops!" The ghost Pokemon appeared, ready to battle. Aaron started to worry. That Dusclops looked pretty well trained. "Go Emberlynn!" He cheered and his Pokemon joined too.

Emberlynn smiled. This Dusclops looked fast, powerful and well trained. He was going to have some problems though the speed of her Weavile. Emberlynn smiled and looked to Weavile who looked back to her and smirked.

"Weavile, go, show that dusclops your speed!" dashing at the dusclops, her speed was incredible. She would be surprised if Dusclops could keep up.

Dusclops looked around in circles. "Night Shade!" The trainer said and Dusclops performed the move in all directions.

It knocked Weavile off her track, but she got right back up and started circling dusclops again.

"Alright! Now, use Night Slash!" Weavile rushed at dusclops faster than he could see and got hit hard with a night slash. She then fell back, ready to take whatever Dusclops might throw next.

Dusclops fell back a bit from the hit but he wasn't out yet. "Dusclops, use Shadow Punch!" Ronald yelled. The ghost balled up in fist and created a cloud of darkness. Aaron gasped, knowing it would be the end of Weavile if she didn't get out of the way. The Pokemon released it's punch straight at Weavile.

Emberlynn smirked. This was Weavile's specialty. Dusclops fist came in closer.

"Defend Weavile, then grab dusclops fist!" Weavile listened splendidly, grabbing the fist that hit her. She took some damage, but not enough to worry Emberlynn and it looked like Weavile was still going strong.
"Now, finish that ghost type off with another barrage of Dark attacks! Faint attack!" Weavile smirked and disappeared. She then appeared behind dusclops, hitting him in the back of the head.
"Also, use another Night Slash!" Weavile moved quickly to hit him with another Night slash while he was still stunned from the surprise attack. Emberlynn really hoped this did the trick.

Dusclops was sure the attack would finish her until Weavile defended it. He was shocked. Suddenly she was gone and Dusclops looked around in panic. He was suddenly hit in the back of the head and fell flat on his face. Before he could get back up, he was hit by the night shade and passed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.