Good Girl/Bad Boy (Myself, KatherinWinter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
" Miss Thorne.. It was all my fault.. I told Brock I quit the squad, he grabbed my wrist then slapped me. Griffin was only defending me he wasn't trying to cause trouble. Please Miss Thorne! Just let it slide, I promise you it won't happen again." Jamie said as her heart sank, she started to imagine the punishment Griffin would get when he got home if he got in trouble for defending her.

"I don't want to hear it. I don't care who started it or why." Miss Throne told her. Fighting will not be tolerated in this school. If your lucky you will get detention. If your not you will be suspended. Now all of you sit here until Principal Hamm."

Griffin sighed. He rubbed his split lipped. If he got suspended he would never graduate. He looked at Jamie and knew that it had been worth it. He could repeat the grade if he had to.

Jamie rolled her eyes with a sigh, sent her father a quick text telling him to give her uncle a call. The man wasn't really her uncle he was just someone she had seen at the house a lot while she was growing up, her dad's best friend. She smiled when she was given his number, sent him a text telling him what had happened, waited for a reply knowing she could get herself as well as Griffin out of trouble before the principal came out to talk to them. Her uncle only lived like a few ,lies away from the school, could be there very soon.

"This is all your fault." Brock grumbled. "You should have been happy with what you had. You screwed up everything because of some lower class freak."

Griffin had had enough. He wasn't going to get out of this. SK he might as well make it worth the cost. "Shut up asshole. You screwed yourself over."

" We'll get out of this I promise. " Jamie said with a smile placing her hand on griffin's thigh, started to rub ever so gently. She got a reply, her uncle was on his way with a way to get the both of them out of trouble. After about twenty five minutes a tall thin man walked into the room, walked into the principal's office. " Ms. Hamm. I understand a teacher brought my niece, her friend in here for starting a fight in the hall. I assure you that Jamie wouldn't harm a flee, her friend was only protecting her. You see her father dropped Brock after he was told that he was having an affair with a member of your staff. "

Last edited by a moderator:
Griffin shook under her touch. He wanted to move away but Broke was watching them. He stared at the ground willing his body not to react. He didn't doubt she could get herself out of this. She had the resources. But he knew that there wasn't anything she could do for him. He wasn't at all surprised when a man looking like a lawyer walked in.

Ms. Hamm looked at him unimpressed. "The reason does not matter. There is no fighting permitted on school property. Since Jamie wasn't actually fighting. I am willing yo give her two of days detention. However the boys are another story."

" Ms Hamm. I attended this school, Jamie's father attended this school. Her biological mother, father attended this school. I know the rules, trust me I was constantly breaking every one of them. The boy the rescued my precious niece only did it because he's obviously experienced the same violence, I am not leaving this office until that boy gets off with a warning or detention. I can grant your every desire, treat you to a wonderful candlelit dinner." The man said as he smiled, leaned over her desk giving her the once over. He had been known as a player, had never really settled down.

"You might have gone here sir but that was years ago. Schools are laying down the law on bullying and fighting. I doubt Mr. Green even knew your niece very well. He is a social out case. Even if he was saving Jamie from Brock's attack. None of that matters. All that matters to the school board and the law is that they were fighting. If I let Mr. Gren off easy I have to do that for every offender. I'm afraid a warning and detention are not an option at any price."

" Well then.. I believe my work here is done." The man walked out with a look of disappointment on his face letting Jamie know she just had a couple days of detention, he looked at the young man sitting next to her. " I'm sorry young man. I tried." He said walked out of the office going back to his car he drove off. Jamie watched her uncle leave, sighed as she stood up she walked into the principal's office then closed the door. " I don't want detention.. I want the same punishment Griffin gets I don't need special treatment."

"You weren't threwing punches Jamie." Ms Hamm told her seriously. "Even if you were the cause you weren't actually fighting. I can't give you the same punishment as the boys."

" Please Ms Hamm! It's all my fault the fight broke out in the first place, Griffin needs to graduate. I'm tutoring him, he's really making progress so if he loses that chance do I! I'm not settling for detention, it's true Brock is having an affair with a member of the staff. Yesterday or the day before I saw him, Miss Chandler in the student lounge. "

"I'll deal with Miss Chandler and Brick later. I am well aware of Mr. Green's grades. I'm sorry Jamie but the law decides how I deal with fights. It doesn't matter why it started. It doesn't matter who threw the first punch. All that matters is that they were fighting." Ms. Hamm told her. "You need to get to class."

" Fuck class! Maybe I'll just skip the rest of the day, you can punish me for that. " Jamie said knowing that disrespect would get her in more trouble, she had been little miss perfect for far to long. She waited for a reaction from the principal, had meant every word. Of course she was already tardy, she'd never been tardy in her life but she was in a bad mood thanks to her ex boyfriend besides her wrist still hurt.

"If that's what you feel you must do I cant stop you. But that doesn't change anything. Those boys ate lucky I didn't call the police. We rake fighting very serious here." Ms. Hamm told her. "Your rebellion won't help them. You need yo think about yourself right now. You could go to college anywhere. Don't mess that up for a high school fling.

" I don't want to go to college... I want to take time to find myself, then I'll go to school unless I get pregnant. I'm tired of being treated differently just because my dad has money, rich friends." Jamie said as she sighed walked out of the office in a huff, walked out behind the school to light up a cigarette. She put it between her lips lit it, puffed on it hoping she would get caught. The blonde knew smoking was prohibited on school grounds, usually resulted in suspension or worse.

Mr. Applegate the vice principal stepped outside to get a breath of fresh air. He loved having power over kids. But sometimes he just needed to get away. He frowned when he saw Jamie outside. "Young Lady you should be in class." He headed towards her when he saw the cigarette. "Your suspended for smoking. Get off the school grounds."

" Jamie smiled as she stepped on her cigarette, walked to her car. She knew being suspended would give her f's in most of her classes, she would have to repeat the grade because she wouldn't be able to make up the work. She climbed into her car, sent Griffin a text then left the school. Of course she had left most of her stuff behind but it didn't matter she went straight home then sat in her car for a little bit.

Griffin dragged his feet as he left the school. There was no way he was going to graduate now. All Jamie's hard work would be for nothing. He felt bad but it had been worth it. She was finally trying to find herself. He was proud of her. The next three days would be easy but he would get through them.

Jamie would do whatever it took to get Griffin across that stage, lately she had been thinking about dropping out. She could always go back to get her ged later, she could also graduate early but she no longer cared about school. For the first time she felt like she really wanted to live her life, she hoped zgriffin would be a part of it soon.

Griffin left the school. He didn't want to go home. But he didn't have anywhere else to go. He didn't know how he would get through the next three days. Maybe he would spend the days at the park. He liked the park. It was quiet. He decide that was how he would spend the rest of the of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.