Good Girl/Bad Boy (Myself, KatherinWinter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
" Like you I need to get out of here! My parents are more then likely never coming back, I just feel so lost. I have nobody I can talk to, being with you just makes me forget all my troubles. " Jamie said as she looked at him with a faint smile, she was amazed that she could actually open up to him. She'd been pretending her life was perfect for far to long, with her parents over seas the only people around were her nanny and Anton. Of course she'd never really talked to Anton, she felt horrible because he was so far away from his family.

"Do you even know where your going or what your going to do when you get there? You can't run from loneliness Jamie. It will follow you. Its a part of who you are until you replace it with something else." Griffin told her serious

" Anywhere but here, you can come with me! We'll run away together get a nice little place out in the country, enjoy each other's company. No one can keep us apart! " Jamie said as she placed her hand in his thigh, started rubbing it gently. She wasn't trying to turn him on or anything she was just trying to cheer herself up, if showing him how much she really cared helped she'd be on cloud nine.

Griffin shivered and moved away from her. "You don't have a plan do you? Leaving here won't make you less lonely Jamie. It isn't going to fill that hole you feel inside. You need to think about the future. I understand you want to fill the emptiness that you feel but you need a solid plan."

" I don't have one.. I mean I've got enough money to get me through, I don't know how to fill the void. The hole had been there since my brother died, it only got bigger when Brock cheated on me. I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that.." Jamie said as she scooted away from him, laid her head on her arms as they rested on he table. She had always been able to talk to her older brother, with him gone she had nobody.

"All the money in the world won't make the loneliness go away." Griffin told him. He hesitated but he reached out and rubbed her back. "You need to reconnect with the world Jamie. The world is literally at your fingertips. There's nothing you can't do."

" I know but I really don't know what I want to do... I pretend like everything is okay, deep down I'm so depressed I wish I could just die.. My parents don't care about me, they haven't for quite sometime. It's like I'm not even their daughter.." Jamie said as she had a brief thought, ran her fingers through her hair. Both her parents had dark hair, so did her brother of course she had blonde hair. The other odd thing was she had an odd shaped birthmark on her right hip, no one else in her family had it.

Griffin shrugged. "Stop pretending. Your not protecting anyone. So no one will be hurt if you stop. No one us here so your not going to disappoint anyone. You have a right to your feelings Jamie. Tell me what you don't want to do and why you think your not your parents daughter."

" I look nothing like them, a few months ago I was in my dad's study looking for batteries for my remote. I opened the drawer he usually kept them in, found a folder with my name on it.. My dad doesn't use file cabinets.. All his files are in his desk, if I was their daughter while would they have a file on me? " I mean it's not like their shrinks or anything..." She said as she sighed, ran her fingers through her hair.

"I can think of a coiple of reasons they might have a file on their child. Does it matter if your theirs by birth or if they chose you?" Griffin asked her. "If it bothers you that much you could get a paternitytest."

" It's not worth it, everyone around here has known me since I was a little girl. I guess I'm just surprised they didn't tell me. " Jamie said as she chewed on her lower lip, sighed. She couldn't get a paternity test because to many people knew who she was. The fact that she was questioning stuff made her feel even more lost then she already felt, she opened the locket her brother had given her. Taking out a rolled up piece of paper she read it, tears rolled down her cheeks instantly. The note explained everything, she had known it was there she just never had the courage to read it.

"You need to stop worrying about them. No ones opinion matters more than your own. You have to be able to look in the mirror and be happy with the person that you see looking back. Its obvious that this bothers you. Doing something about it might help you feel better." Griffin told her. He caressed her back when she began stroking her back when she began crying again.

" Okay! Will you go with me? It'll be hard though cause my parents are never home, they don't have anything here with DNA on it." Jamie said as she chewed on her lower lip, as he rubbed her back she started to relax. She would have to find a hair brush or something of her mom's, take a strand of hair or something out of it.

"If I can I'll go with you." Griffin promised her. "I'm sure we can find something that will work. There has yo be a wat. It might take us a bit but I'm sure that we can find what you need. Just remember that the answer won't change who you are Jamie. You'll be the same person no matter what the answer. Blood means very little."

" Let's go upstairs. I want to show you my room, be with you while your still here. When you leave I miss you, I know that sounds strange but your the first person I've really been able to talk to about all this. " Jamie looked into his eyes with a smile as she placed her hand in his cheek, caressed it with her thumb then kissed him again. She figured she could get him to open up, until they could be a real couple they could be friends with benefits.

Griffin flinched when she placed her hand on his cheek. He was grown accustom to her touch slowly but he still reacted when her touch caught him by surprise. "I hope there aren't to many steps. Steps were not something he liked dealing with. Although he had been off his leg for awhile it still ached a little. Stairs wouldn't help.

" a Just a few but wait here." Jamie kissed his cheek, stood up. She walked into the other room, carried in a set of crutches she had used when she sprained her ankle. " You can use these." The blonde said with a smile, she would let him use the back stair case. Walking into the kitchen she walked up the stairs slowly so he could keep up, couldn't wait to show him her bed room.

Griffin frowned. He had never used crutches. He struggled to use them. Finally he settled on used one. He let the crutch take most of his weight. Going up the stairs was a slow process but he was able to make it with little difficulty. He followed her slowly to her room.

Jamie walked into her room beconimg him to come to her as she backed up toward her bed, she had never let anyone in her room but her nanny. She hadn't even let Brock in her room, she leans back on the bed as she watched him. There was just something about him that made her egar to try things she had never tried before, she didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable in any way. The first thing she did though was take off her top, revealed her toned upper body to him of course she had on a tank top bit he could see enough.

Griffin blushed and looked away. "You should do that Jamie." He told her. He shifted uncomfortably. He knew she was innocent. It wasn't hard to tell. He wondered if she knew how luckily she was. He stayed away from the bed. He wasn't sure what she wanted but he knew that it had nothing to do studying or finding out about her parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.