Good Girl/Bad Boy (Myself, KatherinWinter)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
" Don't know Brock.. This is my first time remember? " Jamie asked as she watched him, chewd on her lower lip. Her heart was racing her breathing was already heavy like she was hyperventilating, there was no one to stop Brock from taking her innocence from her. She knew she could get pregnant or get an std but she also knew that Brock wouldn't leave her alone until he had broken her, made her pay for what she had done to him.

"Trust me experience or lack of experience doesn't matter." Brock told her. "I've barely touched you and your wet. You like it rough. I'm going to take you and your going to like it!" He laughed at the thought as he tugged off the last of their clothing.

Jamie felt like she had been in a horrible car accident, she couldn't move. Every inch of her body hurt, she just wanted to stay in bed. She watchec Brock leave with a big grin on her face, sent a text to Griffin.

Samuel had woken up, decided it was time for a shower. He needed to go out, get some beer maybe have a few drinks at the bar. He grinned as he got himself dressed, walked down the stairs. " Don't go anywhere boy! I'll be back for more." He said as he walked out of the house, noticed the cell phone outside. Rolling his eyes he put it in his pocket, started walking grinning because his son would need to punish his son later.

Griffin tried to get to his feet but couldn't. He was too tired and sore. He lay on the stairs half dressed and covered in his and his fathers seed. He closed his eyes and tried to imagine himself somewhere else. He want to call Jamie and beg for her help. He knew no one here was going to hear him.

Jamie just curled up into a little ball, cried. She had no idea his father had his phone, she just wantd to die she was in so much pain. Samuel sat down at the bar ordered a beer, looked at his son's phone. He read the text, rolled his eyes, then thought of a way he could reply to her without her thinking it was him. He wasn't very tech savy though, didn't really know how to text.

Bruce went home pleased with himself. He had taught Jamie a lesson. She would never again question him or her place. He hummed as he pulled into his driveway. He couldn't yell the whole team that he had finally nailed the ice princess.

Samuel had himself a few bees paid the bartender, bought himself a couple bottles of whiskey then walked out. He walked back to his house set the bottles down, threw the phone at his son. " You wanna explain this boy? You got some girl texting you, I know damn well I never gave you permission to have a phone. Now where the hell did you get the money, I will punish you boy if you lie to me." Samuel said as he stood over his son, grinned. He wasn't wasted yet so it wasn't time for anothe round.

Griffin grabbed the phone. He pulled it towards him. He ignored his father. He knew that it didn't matter what he said. His father was going to lay into him again. The phone was an excuse. He didn't have long. Maybe a minute. He wanted to read Jamie's text but counted that he would have time. He typed one word. 'Help'

Jamie rolled over looked at her phone, jumped. She got hetself dressed grabbed her keys, drove to his house then just walked in since the door was open. She stood in front of him, looked at his father. " you will never harm,him again! " she said as she called the police, gave them the address. It was high time she rescued him, with his father in prison he could stay with her as long as he needed to.

Griffin was taken to the hospital again. His father was taken to jail. There was little doubt that he would stay there. But they gathered evidence just the same. Despite his protests Griffin's injuries were photographed. He was tested and medicated. The nurse was about the release him to Jamie's care when she noticed the girl seemed a bit off. "Are you alright dear?"

'' I'm fine.. Just worry about him for right now. My problems are none of your concern right now.'' Jamie said as she looked at the nurse that noticed she was a bit off, she didn't care about her problems. She just wanted Griffin to be okay, she knew she was either gonna get pregnant or get an std because her ex boyfriend liked to have sex a lot especially with the staff. Running her fingers through her hair she walked to Griffin's side, took his hand into her own then whispered something in his ear, she knew that once the medication wore off he would be ready to kill the man that had ruined her life.

Griffin woke groggy. He was in pain but it wasn't as bad as he thought it should be. He frowned as he struggled to sit up. That's when he noticed that someone was holding his hand. He stared at the small hand in his. Who..? He followed the arm attached to the hand until his eyes landed on Jamie. "What...?"

" I saved your ass!! He's behind bars, your staying with me! "She said as she kissed his for head, held his hand. Of course she felt like her legs were going to give out, her ex was to blame for that. She had a feeling the minor consequences of that would be what she had to deal with.

Griffin closed his eyes at her words. Part of him was glad that his father would finally pay for the things he had done. But part of him was sad that Jamie had had to see that. "Yes you did. I'm sorry that you had to. I was hoping to keep you out of it. Are you sure you want me to stay? What about your parents?"

" Yes, their always out of town so it won't matter. You can sleep in my brothers old room, or with me. I might have nightmares for the rest of my life..." Jamie said as she whispered in his ear what had happened, chewed on her lower lip knowing Griffin would go after him.

Griffin growled angrily at her words. He was angry at Bruce and himself. Himself for being trapped under his father when she needed him. Bruce for stealing her innocence. Once he healed he was going to beat the shit out of him. Bruce would regret hurting Jamie. He had learned from the best. "Im sorry I wasn't there when you needed me. I promise you that Bruce will pay once I am on my feet again. In the mean time I would like to stay with you. We can comfort each other."

" Okay sounds like a really good idea, as soon as your healed you can make him pay for what he did to me. I love you Griffin ever since I laid eyes on you I knew you would be the one that would help me be myself, I'll never stop loving you." Jamie said as she placed her hand in his cheek, kissed him with passion. She didn't care about any of the consequences she just knew that he had shown her how easy it was to stop pretending she was someone else.

Griffin was surprised by Jamie's words. He was even more surprised by her kiss. He reacted automatically. He wrapped his arms around her neck and pulled her against him. He kissed her gently. "I dont know if I believe in love but I know I care about you. It isn't going to be easy for us. We have a lot to over come. Me more than you but I think we can help each other."

" sounds like a good idea, well are you ready to get out of here? " She asked as she looked at him chewed on her lower lip placed a strand of hair behind her ear, watched the nurse come in eigh discharge papers. Of course Jamie signed tuem, smiled as she wrapped his arm around het shoulder. She didn't care what anyone thought Griffin was her friend, she wanted him to be more but he had to get better first. The doctor gave her a few prescriptions, she planned on getting them filled very soon.

Griffin leaned heavily on Jamie. He tried not to. He knew she didn't was in much better shape then he was. But despite the drugs he was still sore. It seemed to take forever to get the drugs he needed. He saw the people giving them odd looks. Jamie in her rich girl attire and him in faded hand me downs. He tried to ignore them. He was use to pitying looks. He breathed a sigh of relief when they finally reached the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.