Good Girl/Bad Boy (Myself, KatherinWinter)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
" Not gonna happen boy.. Women just don't do it for me anymore. But you oh hell you know I like it." Samuel said as he watchec his son's attempts to kick him, slammed him onto his stomach as he pushed himself into him. He started slow, then picked up his pace as he rubbed him out squeezing his balls. " You know you like it boy admit it."

Griffin whimpered in pain as his father filled him. He shook his head at his fathers words. He hated the feel of him inside him. He moaned as his father began stimulating him. Griffin fought to keep his body from reacting to the familiar sensations. "Never!"

" Oh come on boy.." Samuel said as he stimulated his son, rammed into him as hard as he could. He was going to get his son to admit he liked it one way or another, despite how he acted around his buddies. They never knew, ever since the first time with his son he wondered if he had ever truly loved his wife. Or was he lying to himself because he was afraid of how the world would treat him if he came out, no matter what he just didn't want another woman in his life.

Griffin sobbed as his body grew hard under his fathers aggressive touch. His father wasn't rwakky interested in his plessure. He knew that. He just wanted someone to share his shame. Griffin lashed out at the man he behind him. He reached behind him. He grabbed his fathers arm and twisted it as hard as he could.

" You little... " Samuel muttered as he felt his arm being twisted, he continued to ram into his son his clmax building up as he did so. He was going to release before he slid out, his son knew that. The proudest day of a man's life was the day his son was born it was that exact day Samuel wondered about his sexuality, then when his wife died it become clearer what he wanted.

Griffin whimpered in pain and pleasure. He knew that his father was close. He tried to get away again. He knew if hus father cam he would too. He hated that he couldn't control his body's response to what was happening. If he was lucky his father would pass out after he orgasmed. Maybe he could pass out too.

Samuel was getting really close, he could tell his son liked it if maybe just a little. He rammed into him as hard as he could held the boy's body against his, released. Of course he waited for his son to release before he would pass out, he was never sober obviously she he never had any regrets for what he did to his boy. Being middle aged wasn't easy on a man, when you were alone like he was it was much worse.

Much to his dismay Griffin can all over the floor. He groaned as his father collapsed on top of him. The older man passed out still half buried in him. Griffin was trapped between the floor and his father. It was too bad he left his phone outside. If the police saw them like this they wouldn't need anything elae.

Samuel had passed out, hadn't slid out of his son. He didn't care though because when he woke up he would give him another round, make sure his boy admitted that he liked being fucked by his big daddy. The middle aged man didn't have any problem keeping it up he just didn't desire women, couldn't find a man that could bring him as much pleasure as his son.

Tired, bruised, and ashamed Griffin lay trapped under his father. He wanted to be anywhere but where he was. He wanted to be millions of mill is from here. Maybe he should have taken that ticket Jamie offered him. At least she was safe.

(Want Brock to sttack her?)

( yes! Sounds good.)

Samuel's breathing was heavy as he laid ontop of his son, stayed inside of him. He would break his boy in half to get him to admit he liked it, wanted it. He had been madly in love with his boy since he had screamed at the hospital or was it when he kicked his hand? Either way he couldn't live eithout his precious little Prince, couldn't imagine how fucked up hisblifebe had his son not been born.

Bruce was angry. He had never felt this angry before. He had been on top of the world. He had had everything thing. Now he had lost it all because of Jamie. He decided that she had to pay. He jumped into his car and drove to her house. He stormed up to the door. He didn't bother knocking. He just yanked the door open and stormed inside. Some old lady tried to stop him but he just punched her. "JAMIE!!"

Jamie heard yelling, she chewed on her lower lip as she hovered in the corner of her room hiding her kitten in her closet. She gulped her heart racing, palms shaking kneeing who it was. After he had hurt her she was afraid of him, she was sure he would hear her heart from downstairs it was beating so fast.

Brock got angrier when she didn't come when he called. He stormed up the up the stairs. He knew exactly where her room was. He forced her door open. "You little whore! How dare you try to take my future from me. I've lost everything because of you!" He storm over to her. He grabbed her hair.

" Brock I'm sorry. Please don't do this." Jamie said as she felt him pull her up by her hair, she knew exactly where to hit him so he would let go. She may have acted like the victim at school but this was her home, he was on her turf now.

Brock grunted in pain. But the blow didn't stop him. The hit only made him madder. He slapped her as hard as he could. "I am going to teach you your place bitch." He grabbed her shirt and yanked at it. The fabric didn't give easily. But he was determined to have her.

Jamie reluctantly helped him with her top, chrwed on her lower lip as she sent a 911 text to Griffin she didn't know if he would get it or not. She wasn't going to fight Brock because she knew it would only make him madder, she knew exactly what he was going to do, she had seen how big he was when he was inside Miss Chandler. The woman was practically bent backwards, he couldn't push in all the way which she knew made him mad.

"Now your going to cooperate?" Bruce snarled. He yanked her bra off before roughly grabbing her breasts. If she wasn't going to fight him, he was going to enjoy himself. He pinched and pulled her nipples enjoying having her at his command.

" What's the use.. Your stronger then me." Jamie said as she moaned, looked into his eyes. She wanted this, we'll she was finally going to lose her virgnity. It had to be this way if she couldn't have Griffin, no one else wanted her she might as well surrender to the man that had hit her a few days earlier.

"You like it rough bitch!?" Bruce demanded. He didn't care about her pleasure. He was only interested in one thing. His pleasure. He lowered his head and bite and sucked her nipples as he forced her pants And underwear down.

Status
Not open for further replies.