Gods of the Universe : Rise of Dreahyedron (Interest Check)

TyranntX

Undisputed king of the Dinosaurs
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Eons ago, when the universe was still young, four demons rose from Underealm to conquer the mortal plain. The First, the eldest, Brought chaos and terror. The second, the the second eldest, Brought Famine and drought. The third, the sister, brought disease and weakness. And the fourth, the youngest, brought death and destruction. Alone they are formidable, together they seem all but unstoppable. However, normally they only caused such mayhem when ordered by their father, Zarkon The god of Underealm. But Two of them grew greedy, they knew that their father only wanted the universe for himself, and that he had no intention in gifting his children after the job was well and done. So The first and the fourth teamed up, betrayed their father, killed the other two siblings, Imprisoned their father, and took over Underealm as it's new masters. It didn't take long for the lesser demons to pledge their allegiance to their new overlords, and with their new army willing to fight to the death for them, the two brothers almost immediately began their invasion of the mortal realm. The Names of these two demons, were Dreahyedron and Xai.

The gods of this universe took notice of this, and are doing everything they can to fight them back to the hell they spawned from. This however has only been easiest said and not done, it's been 100,000 years and the fighting has not come close to ending. Though all seems hopeless for the gods the still press on, despite the demons being dangerously close to victory. If only they could bring down the commanders, if only the could kill one of them. But doing so has proven to be impossible, even for the current god of destruction. Despite things seeming endless, Gagail the king of the gods has foreseen a possible turn in the war that will tip into the gods favor enough to banish one of the demons... The fate of the other is still cloudy to him however. In fact The king of the gods dose not know who will be the one to be banished and who will be left to keep up the fight. These are pressing times for the deities, but if they ever wish to restore peace to the universe then all they can do is keep on fighting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep I'm back at it again with my "Gods of the Universe" craze, but this time I'm starting with the PREQUEL of the story before relaunching the original story (again). After all, you don't tell a story from the middle, you start it at the beginning. and that's exactly what I plan to do. That said here are some things to keep in mind this time around.

1. You may STILL play as a god or goddess OR as an attendant of one. But mortals will be taking a back seat in this story as they take up the roles of NPCs. Instead of mortals you can also play as a demon in One of the legions of Xai and Dreahyedron

2. This takes place 3,000,000,000 years before "Gods of the universe", In short Earth still looks like THIS at this point in time. With no life or even land masses what so ever (hence why no mortals this time around, you can still play them in the relaunch of the original)

3. I'll still have a god of destruction, played by me. I just think it's pointless and asking too much to have some one else to play it just to have them die.

4. The demons are going to LOSE in the end, but not after a whole slew of victories (with some minor failures)

5. Let's have fun with it, and try to keep this going for more than a week.

I'll post the OOC once we generate enough interest. For now, claim a god/goddess title and I'll reserve it for you when we start. Aaaand just like before, only two gods/goddesses per player at max

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player List:

@TyranntX as the God of Destruction and the Goddess of creation