Gods of earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed my mind. I'm not interested for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, thus far, we have:
God Player Domain Guardian
Kamaria Peony Moon/wateroceans​ Dion (AkanameTakuma)
Nythis Shinigami02 Stars N/A
Kori Ichigo Death/chaos N/A
Mel Random Mirrors Gallahad (Eon)
Hemoriah Viral Persuasion N/A
Solomon Eon Wisdom/scholars N/A
Ryker* The_Dark_Rebel Luck N/A
Ryker hasn't yet been officially accepted but everyone else is greenlit.

• Thank You
Reactions: PrincessLala95
95d436a1f96e261fcd1b8b6cbf5c0280.jpg

Name: Bremaia (bruh-MY-uh)

God/Guardian of: Goddess of Family and Fertility
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Bremaia is tall and of average build - neither slim, nor heavy, nor muscular. She has fair skin and long blonde hair that she generally keeps in a thick braid down her back, though she'll style it for special occasions. She has blue eyes, delicate features, and a warm smile. Bremaia typically dresses in modest, neat clothing, and she wears practical shoes.
Personality: Bremaia is quite nurturing, with all the warmth, kindness, and care of a mother. She can be somewhat overbearing at times, though, particularly towards somebody she cares about. She is mature and relatively wise, and she is easily able to remain calm and keep a level head during situations.
Likes: Children, families, friendship, kindness, mutual respect, animals, houses
Dislikes: Fighting, abuse, discord, disrespect
Abilities: Bremaia is able to sense pregnancy in a woman, and she can determine the gender and number of babies to be born. She has a natural ability to communicate with children in a way that is sometimes perceived as mind control, but that's far from the case - rather, children seem to naturally wish to do anything she says. She claims she herself doesn't even understand it. She has learned healing skills, including midwifery. Her most powerful ability by far is the ability to create a pregnancy in a woman, though the process is quite draining and Bremaia doesn't do it often. She will only gift this upon the most loyal and most desperate of followers, those who truly deserve a child but are utterly incapable of conceiving naturally.
Other info: Fighting is definitely not Bremaia's strong suit, and as such, she will need to rely heavily upon a skillful guardian.

____________________________________________________________________________________

3f1dc3167ae6e319f9fb0dc6c34324d4.jpg

Name: Adriane

God/Guardian of: Death/Chaos
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance: Adriane is a slender, suntanned woman with toned muscles. She has wild red curls that tend to get everywhere and light brown eyes. She typically wears comfortable, slim-fitting clothing.
Personality: Adriane is really not a fan of the whole death and chaos thing. She truthfully doesn't know why she was chosen as the guardian of death and chaos, only that she was, and so she must do her duty. She is tough and a skilled warrior. She tends to stay quiet, but when she's friendly enough with someone to converse, she's bubbly and full of laughs. She has a short temper, though she's been trying to get that under control - it's always been that way, though, so it's tough.
Likes: Training, relaxing, good jokes, fluffy kittens, stable surroundings (calmness and peace)
Dislikes: Death and chaos, arguments, strangers, daggers, and snakes
Abilities: Adriane is skilled in fighting with both a sword and a bow. She hates fighting with daggers, despite having been trained to do so - thus, if nothing else is available, she can still manage it. She can easily treat a wound, no matter how deep it may be, and though she tries to keep it secret, she has a flair for poetry.
Other info: None in particular.

This may take a while. Our Tanuma hasn't been seen in five days, so this RP may well be stillborn.

Worst case scenario, one of us can take up the GM's mantle if he ends up too busy to run this, but there are obviously a few holes in that which I for one would like to avoid, not to mention he might not be pleased if this is just a temporary thing, but with so many people who want in on this, especially considering for how many this is a first, we can't just drop it...

It was 13 days from when the thread went up to when the first batch got accepted, I wouldn't call it a lost cause after only 5.

I'll give you that, but Akaname hasn't even been online for these five days. Last time, he was just having issues with the notification system. As you say, it's not cause to write it off just yet, but the game can't be GMed until his life isn't so desperately crammed with stuff.

Honestly, I'm cool with waiting around. Over the last few months that my last RP was alive I was a really awful GM and disappeared on everyone because all hell broke loose IRL, so I completely understand how it is to be busy...

I_4a07a1_6046538.jpg

A brief summary of how it feels in this RP right now.

I'm not saying "called it"...

No seriously, I'm not saying it.

I'll say it then.

Called it.

I didn't actually call anything I'm just saying it because he didn't

I was interested but it looks like this might not actually be taking off....

Status
Not open for further replies.