Gods of earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, sorry to all for the double post, but it just occurred to me.

Four gods and four guardians makes seven players, not including our very own Akaname himself.

Seven is a bit much, given the premise won't appeal to everyone, so I think it may be an idea if we each make a second character as a guardian to someone else's god. Plus, that guarantees more character interaction. It kills two birds with one stone.

please dont throw stones at birds

i think its ill-eagle

sorry
If you're still interested in doubling, please go ahead. it would be a big help and I have no problem with it~

Sorry, got a bit busy the past couple of days. I am still interested.

What they said.

*Mel laughing maniacally in the distance*

Hiya, can I join, too? Was thinking about a guardian.

I want to take part but need time to get cs together.

Yep, still interested. Not like I have anything better (or worse or about the same or really anything at all) to do.

Name: Ryker
God of: Luck
Sexuality: Straight
appearance: Shaggy gold hair, gold irises, sparkling white teeth, slightly above average height, white button up shirt open at the collar with a loose gold tie, and dark loose jeans, in addition to this he is pretty pale and thin,
Personality: Very easy and outgoing, he rolls with the unpredictability of his power over luck and is generally liked, he also has an addiction to gambling and any betting in general, and due to his luck many tend to think he is a cheater, he is also very easily distracted, before his powers emerged he was somewhat of an adrenaline junky giving his all in all of the things he did and reveled in knowing win or lose he did his best
Likes: gambling, spicy food, competition in general, people who are honorable
Dislikes
: cheaters, strong picking on the weak, being called lady luck, reminders that he can't lose
Abilities: Things just tend to go his way in life, he can also control the flow of luck so if he likes you he can give luck if not he can take it away
Other info:
He sometimes misses losing, and having to get serious to accomplish things​
This will be my first role play so please help out!
And as to doubling i thought that players who made guardians would be assigned to a player god, but i'm up to double
tomoki.jpg
url
url

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Peony
I will be tossing my hat in for a guardian spot soon.

I can't wait for this to start.

What are the conditions for starting this? How many people do we want?

@Goji, uh, don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure the gods are humans who discovered their powers and were "turned in" to the local Church equivalent. You'll need to ask @AkanameTanuma, but I'm 99.9% sure that gods are not cats.

Name:
Metum

God Of:
Destruction

Sexuality:
None

God Of Chaos.jpg
Personality:
He loves fire and the heat. He is always in his armour and even sleeps in his chain mail with his sword close by. He loves to cause chaos and destruction. But he isn't stupid, never EVER make that mistake. He is manipulative and can weasel his way out of almost any problem. He's smart, he's strong, and he's dangerous.

Fire, Destruction, Riddles, Puzzles, Heat, and Sunrises

Dislikes:
The water, Being Cold, Stupid people, and being woken up

Abilities:
Shooting a bolt of fire from his sword, Turning structures to dust, Skilled Swordsman, Can call energy beams from the sun to destroy large areas.

Other Information:
He's Color blind

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! This RP looks like it would be a lot of fun, and I'm looking for something to get me back in the swing of things. I do have a few questions though! Firstly, I'm guessing this is the OOC thread and there will be a separate one for IC? And second, will you be compiling a character list for quick reference? I'm interested in making a character, but obviously will be wanting easy access to all the characters who have already been made so I don't accidentally make a character with the same name or godly domain as someone else. Obviously they're all readily available, but I'm horribly lazy and clicking/scrolling to find things will drive me insane.

Reactions: Eon
This hasn't started yet right? I think I'm joining. I'm new here so what shall I do and need to do and need to learn?

Status
Not open for further replies.