God Is On His Knees (Signups/OOC) (Accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mfs0nl4tFo1ryzrvno1_500.gif

post-25179-you-can-do-it-gif-serious-Rob-rNbk.gif

Yes. Yes he is.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah guys no rush. I left it pretty open so no one should have to wait on each other to post outside of whoever you decide to engAge with

I've posted. It's not very long, because I'm kind of tired, and I'm rushing so I don't get into trouble XD It.. Hopefully will be longer the next time I post~ But due to not having much stuff to work with (( Another reason )), it wouldn't have been very long in the first pace. BUT. I tired~ c: I hope y'all enjoy whenever you have time to Post.

Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
No rush and it looks good Crommy. Normally my intro would have been much longer with a little more to draw from but I want Maximus to make a dramatic entrance later and I wanted to get it ready for you guys.

At this point everyone is allowed 2 characters.

@Uta-Twin As long as you aren't too OP I'm fine with that. And the character will need to be able to participate in the main story of the court and such so keep that in mind. But yeah go nuts!

I have made my first post. Until there's more interaction between the guests or more Knights sign-up or post that was the best I could do ^.^ Sorry if it's terrible. I wrote it all during my college class. Forgive me!

iv9z01.gif

I have made my first post. Until there's more interaction between the guests or more Knights sign-up or post that was the best I could do ^.^ Sorry if it's terrible. I wrote it all during my college class. Forgive me!

iv9z01.gif
I loved it, to be honest! I wonder how he and Elric are going to get along.

W.I.P
(WORKING BETWEEN CLASSES :D)
meryl-streep-photo.jpg

Name:
Faylenn Winterbrooke

Title:
Sister Mary Faylenn

Relationship Status:
Species:

Appearance: (Real pictures only! I prefer actors or models so please no ripping off someone's myspace picture. )
Height:
Weight:
Clothing: (You can use pictures, there's tons of great time period appropriate outfits out there)
Distinguishing Features: (Moles, tattoos (better have a good reason), piercings, memorable defects etc)

Holdings: (If noble or military explain their land holding, population, any resources they provide to the King, or just what they specialize in)
House Emblem: (A coat of arms or their banner or whatever they use)
Notable relations: (Are you kin to another character or an NPC of note? For relations to other characters, including the King, ask first)
Military Might: (Explain how much of threat militarily you are)
Loyalties: (Is your house loyal to the crown, itself, The Church, etc)

Bio: (If there's something mysterious don't include but let us know the general aspects of your character. Include general personality here as well. IF character isn't human, make sure to include how all that came to be.)
Religious Views: (Catholic, some variety of pagan, none, whatever.)

Combat abilities: (If you're a 5'4 daughter of a noble whose main skill is needlepoint, I don't expect to see much here)
Skills: (riding, needle point, singing, diplomacy, whatever)

Other: (Anything that isn't included above)
Meryl-Streep-Smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.