God Is On His Knees (Signups/OOC) (Accepting!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by PavellumPendulum to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait... Engaged to the queen? What did I miss?

I'll put up a post of Bjarke talking with his fellow cell mates.

@Jerelin YAY DROGO.... I mean, ELRIC IS BACK!!! I can't wait for him and Rolfe to find out about Serah being engaged to the queen. Elric, because I am hoping he will be the friend that Serah needs right now and Rolfe because he was so mean to her in the North I can't wait for him to be like "... oh SHIT!" lol
That will be interesting! Honestly, Elric is probably going to be extremely PISSED. But will remain calm and collected because he's noble and he knows politics.

Rolfe, on the other hand, probably still going to be a sassy man. xD

That will be interesting! Honestly, Elric is probably going to be extremely PISSED. But will remain calm and collected because he's noble and he knows politics.

Rolfe, on the other hand, probably still going to be a sassy man. xD
why would Elric be pissed? I am intrigued. Can't wait for the next post. Should I post with Serah seeing him in the ballroom and approaching or shall he see her first?

why would Elric be pissed? I am intrigued. Can't wait for the next post. Should I post with Serah seeing him in the ballroom and approaching or shall he see her first?
Mainly that Maximus, a southern king, should not have claim to Nacht's Reach which he would gain from the marriage.

And you can do whatever you would like. ^_^

sorry I wasn't paying attention. I meant she's engaged to the king lol
I thought there was a WHOLE another thing going on there for a second. Lol. ~wipes brow"

I believe that's twenty-seven shots and one more for luck? :D

This image sums up everything I imagine Marlon and Robert being/looking like at the end of this night out.

eb30236b82885286ec1900fc0464a1fa.jpg

Reactions: Perfect Neglect
Peanut.... I am dying from this. Robert: "I like playing with swords.." ~falls off chair laughing~ Could he be anymore awkward and incapable?

Peanut.... I am dying from this. Robert: "I like playing with swords.." ~falls off chair laughing~ Could he be anymore awkward and incapable?
@Duchess of Adraelith asked for a drunk Robert. I gave her a drunk Robert. :P He's like the sober Robert... just a thousand times more awkward than he already is when it comes to women. I'll admit, it was highly enjoyable to write.

Reactions: Perfect Neglect
Yeah, he's already awkward. That was so good. I literally toppled my chair for real when I read it. Laughed so hard.

"I like playing with swords"

Woooooooooow

You win the prize Robert.
I don't know what it is, but you win it.

The prize is a real big sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.