1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Romance
This roleplay is mostly focused around a glitchtale based fan character.
Rune is a soul eater that can only survive for a short time without a soul, but its when he hunts that he gains more power from souls he collects. His past is connected with bete noire (or amber, as he calls them that due to his past).

Im willing to roleplay mostly any AU, just as long as i can make rune stronger. rune is only in possession of 1 soul, which isnt even his own. so he is very weak at the moment. but he has the power to collect souls and draw power from souls he collects and thats about it at the moment. He can also be thrown into other universes by a mysterious force, currently powered by adrenaline

I am currently looking for someone who can play multiple characters and run some of the plot, like a gamemaster. i am willing to play multiple characters too, but i want to focus on developing rune. This roleplay will preferably be 1 to 1, however i am willing to do a group roleplay. i would advise you not to use an OC as rune will most likely give into instinct at his early time and harvest souls, unless confronted by a person from his past or that reminds him of his past.

Pm me for more info on rune and/or to start the roleplay.

Happy trails!

Riley The Creator