Give Your Heart {MxF}

K

Kitten_Suga_LV

A: Male Character, B: Female Character
Preferred Character: B

A budding high-school romance comes to a tragic end when the two love birds are forced to follow separate paths to ensure both of their futures a solid platform to rest upon: A heading out to follow his dreams of singing in a band, and B staying behind to become a business woman. A leaves B in a cruel way, not explaining to her that he is going away to school as they are on the brink of gradation. After he is out of her life, B soon learns she is pregnant. She graduates a few months early, and gets accepted into a top-notch university.

Presently, 8 long years after this incident, A is the lead singer of a band currently rising to fame, only, they find themselves needing a new manager after an accident occurs while they are on their first big tour. B is currently employed at an entertainment business that is looking to steal said band, and so, B needs to act quickly and offer to them a contract when they come to preview the stage they will be performing at. The two clash again in their futures that tore them apart, and with an 8 year old child and a new boyfriend, can B and A rekindle the flame that was once blown out?

MORE INFO REGARDING THE RP
  • B will become the new manager of the band, and at first, I want her to not recognize A. Just because the realization will occur while they are on tour, and it will make it even more interesting. She should be recognized by A though, but he shouldn't say anything. I dunno it's just my idea.
  • A and B have either a daughter or son, I originally have written a daughter, but honestly I wouldn't mind either or. Said child get's very sick and is hospitalized, and the sole reason B agrees to do the tour is because it will bring her a lot of money so she can afford to keep her daughter/son there until they find out what is wrong with her/him.
  • The child will have Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, which will require her to have a heart transplant.
  • I have an idea for where a major turning point is in their relationship: when on tour, their tour bus is nearly robbed in the middle of the night. She locks the members in the back of the bus using a divider that blocks off the band from the driver and then slides the key under the door, telling them to stay back. She tries to deal with it but the guys begin hitting her and hitting the bus. Character A could come to the rescue by climbing out of the emergency exit on the roof~ I thought that was a cute idea but we don't have to use it
  • How she finds out who he is: Finds a picture of the two of them when she returns to the bus to grab his jacket for a fan-meeting he forgot.
  • There are other members of the band we will also need: The drummer, the lead guitar, and the bassist. We can split those characters, but actual character sheets aren't necessary unless you want them.
  • B will have a "boyfriend" back home caring for her daughter that could work at the same company as her and that could add some drama to it
  • I was thinking at some point the bus could break down as well, if it seems like too much we can incorporate that in with my idea for the turning point: the bus breaks down in the night and some people stop etcetera...

That is all I personally have come up with, any additional ideas are welcome. I would prefer to take on the role of B, the female, if that is okay with you. Anything about your characters appearance, personality, etc. is up to you, you can pick the band name too if you like. I just kind of have the just created. If you have ideas for his past, like his family life or what made him want to go further away, feel free to do so, just try and incorporate what I have written into that if you don't mind, or if you have a different idea, I am open to discussion.

This was originally planned out to be a story I was writing, but I decided to use it for an RP plot instead because frankly I enjoy Role-playing more than I do writing out an entire story myself. Please consider Role-playing with me, I am eager to begin this as soon as possible. I will be posting my character shortly, I will update this thread once I have it created.

Thank you ^-^