Best-tattoo-designs-for-Men-1-575x800.jpg
anchor-tattoo-meaning-and-designs-5.jpg
452374ec8a09b67e1f158802c36a3168.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
Asthma|Mild Insomnia
| Depression
download.jpeg
✮Personality✮
Jeydon is a very chill down to earth guy. He tends to be too happy all the time. Jey is a very bubbly guy. He cares about almost everyone's feelings and tries to help everyone out. He tends to be somewhat confident. He cares about a lot of things, especially animals and the people he loves and he's very stubborn. Although it doesn't seem like it, he has depression and fakes a smile most of the time.

✮History✮
Jey did not come up in a very happy or welcoming household. His mother was a junkie and drug addict and his father was barely in the picture, only coming home late at night with countless women. From the time he was six years old, he had to take care of his baby sister Evelynn; all the responsibilities of a newborn. When he was about 17, his mother died of an overdose. Jey never really liked his father and resented him from the time he could write his name. When Jeydon got accepted into Ghost Isle, his little sister went to live with their grandparents.

✮Likes/Dislikes✮
Likes-
Making YouTube videos// YouTube// Music// Rock Music// Rap// Mac 'n Cheese// Reading// Lacrosse// Football// Soccer// Baseball// Cinnamon rolls// Steak// Traveling// Starbursts// Bagels// Movies// Cuddling
Dislikes- Mornings// Being cold// Selfish people// Crying// Eggs// Being on fire// Golf//

✮Hobbies/Talents✮
Guitar// Football// Lacrosse// Drawing// Singing// Rapping//

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
Weaknesses- He doesn't trust easily// Night Owl// Impatient//
Strengths- Rapping// School work// Playing Guitar// Good kisser// Talking to girls
maxresdefault (1).jpg
✮Fears✮
Dying | Bulls |

✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious
Mom overdosed on Meth// Has depression// Dad is a stripper and manwhore// Had to take care of his little sister since he was 6//

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
(OPEN! Feel free to pm me!!! xD)

✮Family✮
Rachell Moore| Mother| Deceased
Greggory Moore| Father| Alive
Evalynn Moore| Sister| Alive

✮Friends✮

✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✮

✮Enemies✮

Skylar Kergil.jpg
✮Extra Curricular✮
Guitar

✮Schedule✮ (You have 8 periods in a day, first is homeroom and third is free period if you have above a B-average.)
1. Homeroom
2. Choir
3. Free Period
4. Art
5. AP Biology
6. Alchemy
7. Calculus
8. AP Lit and Comp
9. History and Science of Supernatural Beings

✮Other✮ Anything Else I Forgot
tumblr_inline_nb2berWWJZ1qbgmkq.jpg

S E C O N D A R Y
C H A R A C T E R S

GE.jpg

Name
Greggory Moore

Ethnicity
Caucasian

Relation to Character
Father

Occupation
Male stripper

Personality
Nagging | Careless | Whoreish

Other
He cheated on Jey's mother many times

Last edited:
Hello, is any chance you can discuss somethings with me.

Of course. PM me

I will be adding another character! She's gonna be a lesbian. Because it wouldn't be one of my roleplays without a tomboyish lesbian of mine

tumblr_n8bhcgFrCE1rk60zco1_500.jpg

✮Name✮
Josette Malcom
✮Nickname(s)✮
Josie, Jo, Jojo
✮Age and Birthday✮
June 7th | 17
✮Grade✮
Senior
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Sexuality✮
Lesbian
✮Position✮
Popular - Jock
✮Race✮
Hedgewitch
✮Part-time job✮
Bookstore Clerk
Flower-break.png

✮Eye Color✮
Naturally Dark Brown
When using magic
✮Hair Description✮
Naturally Dark Brown | Dyed Blond | Dreaded
✮Height✮
5'9"
✮Weight✮
155 lbs
✮Piercings✮
Nose ring
Earring
✮Marks✮
Tattoo sleeve with various big cats
Dark blueish green birthmark
Four silver gems between her eyebrows
✮Health Ailments✮
n/a
✮Personality✮
Josette is a chatty and outgoing person. She's always excited about something and she loves to pump people up. She's one of those people who get excited about exercising and the local gym is their second home. She's not a complete hippie but her lifestyle is pure due to her race, and she often suggests that people go her way if their life is sucky. (Unfortunately most of her friends are supernaturals who have strict diets). Josette also tends to tip toe around humans and doesn't hang out with them much because she sees them as weak and easily breakable. She also knows that her lifespan is much longer than theirs and doesn't date them because of it. That being said, she doesn't actively avoid humans, she just keeps them at arms length.
✮History✮
Josette was born to a witch mother and a shaman father, so she was raised around magic constantly and never really got that close to humans until her youngest cousin, Asa was born. When Asa was became of playing age, Josette was immediately made to interact with him and his sister, and at first that was fine, because like Asa, Josette assumed that he cousin was a latent witch. However when it was revealed in their teenager years that he was just a human, Josette began to distance herself from him a bit. She started doing her own thing and carving her own path in life. She joined multiple sports teams around the neighborhood and she became proficient in soccer. Her parents sent her to Ghost Isle because her cousins were already going and they thought that family should stick together whenever possible.
✮Likes/Dislikes✮
Gum
Sour Candy
White chocolate
Fighting
Challenges

Regular Chocolate
Potato Chips
Humans (they make her uncomfortable)
Fairy Tales

✮Hobbies/Talents✮
Competing
Video Games
Hiking
Rock Climbing
Healing and Providing council to Animals/Plants
Reading
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
Kickboxing
MMA
High Stamina
Knows the name of most herbs
Plant Manipulation
Animal Empathy
Animal Telepathy

Short Distance Runner
Her cocky attitude
Her aversion to humans
Fire magic
Ice magic
✮Fears✮
Her secret being revealed
Cows
✮Secrets✮
One time she was dating a human and when her powers still unstable and she accidentally cursed them into a coma. The human is still in the coma to this day.

Flower-break.png

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
PM ME or just tell me here!
✮Family✮

Jessica Malcom - Mother
Dale Malcom - Father
Kia Perkins - Cousin
Aziza Perkins - Cousin
✮Friends✮
Jade Langston
Evan Wrights
Alexiana Cole
Stella Chase
Lunah Carrington
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮
✮Extra Curricular✮

Soccer Team
Health Club President
Volleyball Team
✮Schedule✮
1. Homeroom
2. Chemistry
3. World History
4. Phys Ed
5. Creative Writing
6. English Honors
7. Home Ec
8. Trigonometry
✮Other✮

7OXHIWvfRgE.jpg

✮Name✮
Kia Perkins
✮Nickname(s)✮
Key
✮Age and Birthday✮
December 22nd / 18
✮Grade✮
Senior
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Sexuality✮
Pansexual
✮Position✮
Alternative - Goth
✮Race✮
Tempestarii (Weather Witch)
✮Part-time job✮
Ghost Isle Radio Show Host
Page_Break_287x78.png

✮Eye Color✮
Obsidian
White when using magic
✮Hair Description✮
Shaved at the sides | Dreaded on top | Naturally Black
✮Height✮
5'8"
✮Weight✮
140 lbs
✮Piercings✮
Plugs
Nose Ring
✮Marks✮
Tear drop shaped dot between eyebrows
Blueish birthmark
✮Health Ailments✮
Insomnia
✮Personality✮
Kia is a perpetually nonchalant and somewhat reserved person. When she isn't with her friends she tends to keep to herself and she doesn't get involved in issues that don't involve her. She has a habit of being insensitive and straight to the point because she can't read the mood and she doesn't pick up on other people's feelings. That being said, she isn't intentionally abrasive, shes just a little socially inept. When it comes to interacting with her significant other (when she has one), she can be very sweet and will go the extra mile to let them know that she cares.
✮History✮
Kia was born as the oldest child to her witch mother and human father. From a young age, Kia displayed an affinity for weather based magic, like her mother and so her mother trained her to control her powers. However, tempestariis are supposed to form a deep connection with nature and people, but Kia could only form a connection with nature. Part of her wanted to connect with people, but for some reason she couldn't so her powers became a little off balanced and she developed insomnia. This affliction made her perpetually grumpy and she began to spend time alone, and would sometimes lash out at her parents and younger sibling. Her parents worried that she would never be able to fully control her powers and be faced with a life of solitude, sent her to Ghost Isle so she could try to connect with others.
✮Likes/Dislikes✮
Cats [L]
Thunderstorms [L]
Snowstorms [L]
Steak [L]
Kebabs [L]
Making Jewelry [L]

Annoying people [D]
Unnecessarily loud people [D]
Having her things stolen/broken [D]
Hunting dogs [D]
Witch Hunters [D]
✮Hobbies/[T]alents✮
Making Jewelry
Summoning Rain [T]
Ballet
Nature Walks
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
Her affinity to nature
Weather Manipulation
Weather Prediction
Horrible People skills [W]
Long distance runner
Not fast [W]
✮Fears✮
Her addiction being discovered.
Never controlling her powers
Being hated by Asa
✮Secrets✮
Has an addiction to melatonin pills​

Page_Break_287x78.png

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
PM ME or tell me here!
✮Family✮

Mike Perkins - Father
Aysa Perkins - Mother
Aziza Perkins - Little sister
Josette Malcom - Cousin
✮Friends✮
Jade Langston
Lucifer Micheals
Lucy Helsing
Lunah Carrington
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮
✮Extra Curricular✮

Journalism Club
Nature Club
✮Schedule✮
1. Homeroom
2. AP Physics
3. Sociology
4. Journalism
5. Global Economics
6. English Lit
7. Astronomy
8. AP Calculus
✮Other✮

tumblr_lrw8t7Dk6o1qmk8l2o1_500.jpg

✮Name✮
Asa Perkins
✮Nickname(s)✮
Ace
✮Age and Birthday✮
April 23rd / 15
✮Grade✮
Sophomore
✮Gender✮
Androgynous
Prefers male pronouns
✮Sexuality✮
Gay
✮Position✮
Random
✮Race✮
Human

page_break.png

✮Eye Color✮
Grey
✮Hair Description
Naturally Black | Dyed Green-Blue Gradient | Dreaded
✮Height✮
5'7"
✮Weight✮
133 lbs
✮Piercings✮
Nose ring
✮Marks✮
Pinkish birth mark
✮Health Ailments✮
Asthma
✮Personality✮
Asa is a social butterfly with a bit of a sassitude problem. He often clashes with those who are rude and ignorant and makes it his mission to 'educate' them. He can be a bit petty with his unwillingness to forgive others, but he's a very loyal friend. He protects his loved ones and when they're down he does his best to bring them up. He's a bit of a social butterfly, who makes friends based on common interests and personality traits not positions. If you ask for his opinion, he's the type of friend that will tell you straight up what you did wrong and how you should fix it.
✮History✮
When Asa was born, there was a lot of confusion about his biological gender. He had both male and female parts, so he was deemed androgynous, however his parents raised him female because they thought he had inherited his mother's magic genes and was a witch like his older sister, Kia. However after a few years it became apparent that Asa was more male than female, because he never displayed any magical traits. This disappointed his mother for awhile, but she eventually got over it, however Asa was inconsolable. Being raised as a girl made him think that he was entitled to a magical affinity and whenever he never got one he was devastated. Pair that with gender identity issues and Asa became a bit of a shut in as a child. He was always consumed with jealousy when interaction with his sister and cousin, and he resented his mother for even having him.
It took a few years, but eventually Asa's confusion over his gender cleared up and he began to identify as a male. With this issue over he began to come out of his shell and socialize. He made lots of friends both human and supernatural, but never got over his desire to be inhuman.
When he found out about Ghost Isle, he begged his parents to send him there in hopes of achieving his ultimate goal of becoming a witch.
✮Likes/Dislikes✮
Magic
Horses
Candy
Swimming
Making Charms

Being Human
Witch Hunters
Being Mocked and Scrutinized
His sister (sometimes)
His cousin (sometimes)

✮Hobbies/Talents✮
Making Charms (He makes powerful charms, but only his family can imbue them with magic) (T)
Tarot Cards
Singing (T)
Beatboxing (T)
Creating Drinks
Photography
Film Documenting
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
Fortune Telling with Tarot Cards
Debating
Perseverance

His Jealousy
Not a fighter
Not very athletic
✮Fears✮
Never coming into his powers
Losing his family
Always being less than
✮Secrets✮
He sometimes gets so jealous of his sister that he cuts up her clothes and breaks her jewelry.
He once ate a can of cat food because he wanted to know what it tasted like. (It was good)
He stole his cousin's rune charm, and sleeps with it under his bed hoping that it will give him powers.​

page_break.png

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
PM ME or tell me here!
✮Family✮

Mike Perkins - Father
Aysa Perkins - Mother
Kia Perkins - Older Sister
Josette Malcom - Cousin
✮Friends✮
Evan Wrights
Jade Langston - Kind of
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮
✮Extra Curricular✮

LGTB Club
Film Making Club
Photography Club
✮Schedule✮
1. Homeroom
2. American Lit
3. Geometry
4. Astronomy
5. Biology
6. Psychology
7. LSN
8. Latin II
✮Other✮

Last edited:
If anyone wants to talk relationships with any of my characters PM me!! xD

@Aryk Jay Ichijou not yet. Gonna get a few more people and some characters aren't done

eye-makeup-ideas-for-blue-eyes-and-dark-hair-brunettes-women-blue-eyes-shirts-makeup-black-hair-portraits-sierra-love-3264x4080-wallpaper_www.wall321.com_27.jpg

✮Name✮
Cara (pronounced car a) Llewellyn
✮Nickname(s)✮
CL
✮Age and Birthday✮
18 Dec 21
✮Grade✮
I'm a f***** senior
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Sexuality✮
I don't really care only if you have a caring soul
✮Position✮
I'm the artist b******
✮ Race✮
I'm none of you f****** business.... fine I am a siren demigod
✮Part-time job✮
Nothing
✮Eye Color✮
Sea blue
✮Hair Description✮
Depends on when you see me. Out of water I have shoulder length blackish blue hair in water it's bright blue
✮Height✮
Who does this school care so much about appearances. I am five feet four inches
✮Weight✮
Jesus Christ I'm a hundred and fifteen pounds
✮Piercings✮
Above my lip both my ears and my belly button
✮Marks✮
I have silvery spiraling wave Tattoos down my shoulders and back
✮Health Ailments✮
Nothing to speak of
✮Personality✮
Goofball to those who know me and a real bitch to those who dont. To put it simply the only people who see my sweet side are my friends and family. I am one of those people who really do not care what others say of me because it's not their opinions that matter only what I think of myself. Seriously though I'm a softy when you get to know me.
✮History✮
Well its complicated to say the least my father is posiden and my mom is a siren so home life was a strange one. I grew up with mom and dad with three siblings I have a twin brother, Christian, on the swim team here he's a jock and a pain in my ass I hate him and love him all to much much like out kid sister, Mirabelle. We also have an infant brother. We grew up spoiled and worshipped by others and you know what I never liked being that popular.
✮Likes/Dislikes✮
swimming
water
sweets
drawing/painting
summer
dislikes

populars
bullies
authority in general
sour things
dishonesty

✮Hobbies/Talents✮
Paint in
Drawing
singing

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
loyal
caring
open
stubborn
can be a bit to blunt
to trusting
✮Fears✮
Losing her family
being everyone's joke

✮Secrets✮
Never had a relationship
My voice at certain frequencit's can kill people.
I've killed the first person I've ever loved

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
None!
✮Family✮
Posiden (father)
Mara (mother)
Christian (twin brother
)
Mirabelle (little sister)
Percy (infant brother)

✮Friends✮
None
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
None
✮Enemies✮
None
✮Extra Curricular✮
Art
✮Schedule✮
Home Room
Art
Free period
Choir
Advanced calculus
mythical history
applied physics
Advanced Biology
supernatural history

Last edited:
I call ruby rose for this one because I'm stuck on OITNB Gonna make her a senior because why the hell not

#YAAASSSS man, she looking damn fine~

Anyway, I face claim Ariel St Claire, as allways, and Amber Liu

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
o.o everyone is hot. All the characters are. No exceptions. Ari is gonna have his work cut out for him.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
ae6cdd6a9100517f297f8bcd3d3e9dda.jpg

✮Name✮
Silice R. Grim
✮Nickname(s)✮
mr. Grim, Mr. reaper and if you must know His real name is Grim reaper (that if you are wanting to know since of the rumors about him. )
✮Age and Birthday✮
he is the first son of Lord death his age is as old as the winds and beast of old its self.
✮Gender✮
Male
✮Sexuality✮
straight
✮Position✮
Teacher of classes
✮Race✮
Reaper and vampire mix
✮Part-time job (optional)✮
Teaches History of music ad science of supernatural cultures and the history and science of supernatural being.
✮Eye Color✮
His eyes are a silver purple eye color. This being since his parents are reason for this color mix. His mother is a assassin breed vampire and his father being the lord of all things death.
✮Hair Description✮
Black hair
✮Height✮
6'4"
✮Weight✮
235 lbs
✮Piercings✮
he has a gauge on his left ear.
Thumb_hook%20dangle%20black%20stone%20plugs%202.JPG

✮Marks✮
He has reaper tattoo on his left arm and a chains of war tattoo on the right arm. also his a cross on the back of his neck.
cross-and-grim-reaper-tattoo-on-half-sleeve.jpg

chain_tattoo_by_ketology.jpg

free-design-tribal-cross-tattoos-290x290.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
his soul rebound orb necklace
[IMG}https://img0.etsystatic.com/024/2/7819640/il_214x170.493997742_hkle.jpg[/IMG]
✮Personality✮
He is a bit like his father a charmer and a smart-ass remarks. being a vampire reaper mix and a bit of a bad-ass with a weapon he can also use all his abilities to give him a advantage to any enemy. Also he can tell if their is a trouble making student he just put a bit of fear in them to listen to his lessons. He is not a very unstable minded being since his skills are very unorthodox to be used in teaching.

✮History✮
I am the first born son of the father of death, lord death to be specific. To be the second child of four children all created from love and, blah blah blah. Truth is my father was a big pervert that messed with a few immortal and supernatural beings. My older sister lady winter is very much of a cold and weird woman. She has no kids or husband, Many just find her scary and not very attractive, due to the fact she is half reaper and a vampire. well, we share the same parents. She took more of our mom's violent outburst and looks, but kept our fathers reaper calmness and charm. My other sister angel of death is a, well you guess it, She is a angel and reaper mix. She is very boring and so damn righteous with the very much...kept in her ways attitude. Many, men never last long with her power and order like personality. She is still a female and at times i seen her show it when at random times. My brother however is a very strange story. being adopted after bad event in limbo he is a full blood reaper of limbo. A native as you may, His name was always been called crimson blade, just strange to see a child of the reaper blade family. Guess that's why father adopted him since he is a child of the reapers hunter teams. I do also have a son and i am the only of my siblings to ever have one, although i did adopt him. I knew his mother before the war of limbo and hell.
✮Likes/Dislikes✮
I hate watermelons and very much love like teaching about my lesson to my classes
✮Hobbies/Talents✮
He is big on alchemy and music. Talent of course is to find the blood or fear scent of supernatural creatures.
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
His skill as a old hunter helps his teachings and understandings of other races. Due to his knowledge found by this left his sight blinded only able to see through sound, smell, and a sixth sense of things around him from another plain of existences.
✮Fears✮
His fear is not very much seen since its a realm of things besides reapers know about.
✮Secrets✮
His past of being a hunter and having a adopted son is a know secret, rumors are just little stories of what they are. His darkest secrets are best kept lost.

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Family✮
He has a son just he had to let him go explore the world.
✮Friends✮
the normal staff of the school and old hunting bodies
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
once married long ago now alone with my thoughts
✮Enemies✮
Many just asked which of who you want to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
l.jpg

✮Name✮
Christian Llewellyn
✮Nickname(s)✮
Chris
✮Age and Birthday✮
18 Dec 21
✮Grade✮
I'm a senior man!
✮Gender✮
Male
✮Sexuality✮
Heteroflexible
✮Position✮
Jock specifically Co captain of the swim team!
✮Race✮
Demigod siren which means I'm bad ass with a touch of ADHD
Nothing reall6
✮Eye Color✮
Sea green
✮Hair Description✮
Short dark brown hair when dry but wet it has blue highlights one thing my sibs and I have in common
✮Height✮
Six foot three inches
✮Weight☆
One hundred and ninety-five pounds of pure muscle babe
✮Piercings✮
Not happening
✮Marks✮
Same as my twin see her bio man
✮Health Ailments✮
Nothing
✮Personality✮
I'm more civilized than Cara. I laugh and enjoy life to its fullest because even being a siren you never know what day is gonna be your last. I have a laid back fun loving disposition and will be the knight in shinning armor if I have to be. I'm almost a bleeding heart so to speak. Cara and I both love our family and I can sometimes come off as a conceded ass most of the time but not to worry I'm squishy!
✮History✮
See my sister's history please wet grew up the same way dumbasses
✮Hobbies/Talents✮
Swimming and regrettably singing I'm a siren dude
✮ Likes / Dislikes ✮
swimming
sweets
summer
family
love
Dislikes
¤disrespect
¤homework
¤stuck up people
¤fish smell
¤dishonesty
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
Loyal
laid-back
honest
lazy
can be a prick
too honest
✮Fears✮
Losing his twin and his connection to the sea.
✮Secrets✮
Well I'm polyamourus
I've been involved with 4 people
my sister is my anchor

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮

✮Family✮
Posiden ( father )
Mara ( mother )
Cara ( twin)
Mirabelle ( little sister )
Percy ( infant brother )

✮Friends✮
NONE
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
None
✮Enemies✮
None

✮Extra Curricular✮
Swimming
✮Schedule✮ (You have 8 periods in a day, first is homeroom and third is free period if you have above a B-average.)
Homeroom
Swimming
freedom
advanced mythical history
applied mathematics
advanced biology
Psychogy
Swimming
supernatural history

Last edited:
article-0-1DA1AF6A00000578-85_634x789.jpg
✮Name✮
Stella Marie Chase

✮Nickname(s)✮
Stell

✮Age and Birthday✮
March 20 | 18

✮Grade✮
Senior

✮Gender✮
Female

✮Sexuality✮
Lesbian

✮Position✮
No Group

✮Race✮
Were-Jaguar

DJ for hire at parties at Ghost Isle
7d5c1eda-29a3-420e-86f8-6da0f5703060-2060x1236.jpeg
✮Eye Color✮

✮Hair Description✮
Black | Short | Thick

✮Height✮
5' 9"

✮Weight✮

✮Piercings✮

✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos

✮Health Ailments✮
Mild Insomnia | Depression
tumblr_n8rli7VW7n1rw1poro10_400.gif
✮Personality✮
Stella is very shy but she doesn't let that stop her from doing what she loves and meeting new people. She's very easy to be around and is kind of crazy. She has always been one to finish what she starts and get done what she needs to so she can do what she wants. Stella is a very determined girl and has been for a while. She cares about a lot of things, especially animals and the people she loves and she's very stubborn. She is perceived as very confident, while in reality she is rather insecure about herself. Her favorite things to do in her spare time is listen to music and write.

✮History✮
Stella came from a very crazy family with two sisters, a step-sister and a biological sister, one mom named Katherine and three dads named Joseph, Matthew and Ron. (Joseph and Matthew are homosexual). Her biological father, Matthew, married her mother at a young age to appease his family who did not know about his sexuality. He and her mother Katherine divorced after Stella and her younger sister were born. Stella came out to her parents at the age of 13 and was often teased at school for liking girls. At a young age, she was molested and raped by her uncle, leading to her trust issues and cautiousness around men. During her second semester of 8th grade, she was admitted into the hospitals psychiatric center for attempting suicide. Considering that she was in an abusive relationship for a year and a half, she feels like she is incapable of being loved and feels like it was her fault that her ex-girlfriend abused her.

✮Likes/Dislikes✮
Likes- Pie// Food// Singing// Pottery// Music// Piercings// Cheese// Heavy metal// Tattoos// Reading// Dyeing her hair// Sleep// Camping// Women// Pears// Sushi// Dr. Pepper// Bands// Bring Me The Horizon//

Dislikes- Rap music | Peaches | People who put others down | Vomit | Cramps | Mornings | Eggs | Being cold | Being scared

✮Hobbies/Talents✮
Making beats | Singing | Writing | Listening to music | Eating | Longboarding | Violin
tumblr_nntfpoFDGj1rgqzhto1_1280.jpg
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
Strengths- Dancing | Writing music | Cooking | Were-Jaguar abilities | Talking to people | Helping people | Great with the ladies | Loves meeting new people |
Weaknesses- Depression|Hopeless romantic|Stubborn|Trust issues|Anger management issues|Her family and friends | Gets distracted easily | Stubborn | A bit shy |

✮Fears✮
Rejection | Being smothered to death |

✮Secrets✮
Failed a suicide attempt in 8th grade | She was in an abusive relationship for a year and a half | She used to self harm | She has depression

download.jpeg
✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
(DEFINITELY OPEN!!! PM ME!! XD)
✮Family✮
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮

✮Extra Curricular✮
Choir | Acting

✮Schedule✮
1. Homeroom
2. AP Bio