Ghost Isle Boarding School (OOC Thread)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thank You
Reactions: Justin
See I already created a link for that for when you are ready, because I was feeling extra generous
Ahh! Thank you love! c:

Ahh! Thank you love! c:
Also, I have the first three of my five charries up. I will have my popular and my nightmare transferred in a few days, I have been swamped

So exicted for this already made banners xD I love making banners.

2Dnwml3.jpg
qBOv1eD.jpg
ayMGzTx.jpg
6yLpdIE.jpg

All of my characters are done by the way my Ghosts! c:

Reactions: MadKingJai™
You know what, not sleeping might just get chars done now xD

All of my characters are open for friendships and Stella, Olivia, Genesis and Declan are open for relationships <3 I am gonna get some sleep loves. Goodnight Ghosts xD Haha. Did I make my own fanbase?! FUCK YES I DID!

• Love
All of my characters are open for friendships and Stella, Olivia, Genesis and Declan are open for relationships <3 I am gonna get some sleep loves. Goodnight Ghosts xD Haha. Did I make my own fanbase?! FUCK YES I DID!
Of course you would XD. I will happily be the first fan~ I will have to make some new meat as well

I think I have my relationships set beside one for Iris and I have decided to stay up and work... Screw sleep for now :D

Rose , Claudia and Nyxan are done! Ashton and Iris will be up shortly! Iris will be my only one available for Relationships.

I have most of the beginning things done for all four. I now just need to do health aliments and down for all of them^^

Finishing off my Inccubi & Succubi

I'll have to update friend/relationships when I get home.

@Shayla my love, do you think you'd be able to do the relationship guide?

I'll have to update friend/relationships when I get home.

@Shayla my love, do you think you'd be able to do the relationship guide?
Sure :) Once I finish up my CS's and sorting out my relationships I can do so!

So to all my peeps! Message me with all your relationships so I can have them sorted out and ready.

Sure :) Once I finish up my CS's and sorting out my relationships I can do so!

So to all my peeps! Message me with all your relationships so I can have them sorted out and ready.
After I finish my chars I will pm you^^, this time I actually will pm you lol

• Love
As stated, if anyone cares to have relationships with Rayne feel free to let me know and we can work it. :)

Is that all we're waiting for till we start up again?

Same goes for me, All my charries are in need of friendships and Enemies for sure :)

Originally I thought that Cara and Rayne were going to be together like last time but it's ok. Cara is open just about everything

So is Chris and Saphira.

Status
Not open for further replies.