Ghost Isle Boarding School (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Little_Ghost98 you might need to revise the charrie limit rule
Ahh yes. What should it be? I mean since most of us are keeping our characters I was thinking just keep it us? Idk. I've grown on like all of my characters

Was going to have my girl rich girl be the Co-Captain Cheerleader if @Little_Ghost98 if you're have your rich girl be the head right?

Ahh yes. What should it be? I mean since most of us are keeping our characters I was thinking just keep it us? Idk. I've grown on like all of my characters
Well it also says we aren't accepting, but I have a lot of charries, more than four, sooo

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I think I'm going to have Nyx be the head of the Planning Committee and perhaps Captain of the Equestrian Club...She'll of course be a cheerleader as well :D

As for Claudia I think I will have her in a band that is local in the school and as for Rose I'm still deciding with her and the twins will be Rebel and Non-Rebel one Jock and the other I'm still deciding

Last edited:
Chris is going to be co-captain of the swim team and Saphira is going to be the captain of the volleyball team, and Cara is the artist alt girl

I've got the basics of most of my characters done over on their sheets now :)
The popular twin, jock and rich guy are all still open for romances, and the rest are open for others if anyone wants. :)

So Lucifer is the captain of the basketball team, Jade is head of the Yearbook, Warren is the couch for the track team, Evan is Evan, and Maia is going to be captain of the gymnastics team. If you guys don't mind.

I already has my peeps

I've got the basics of most of my characters done over on their sheets now :)
The popular twin, jock and rich guy are all still open for romances, and the rest are open for others if anyone wants. :)
Hey you still open for romances with your rich guy?

xD well have my chars done tomorrow. This time I will try and keep up with this rp, since it is a good one^^

Will have Nyxan ~ One of the QueenBee's , Rose and Claudia probably done tonight :)

I'm working on mine now. Might be done tonight with a lot of them if not all xD

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Status
Not open for further replies.