Ghost Isle Boarding School (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
However jade is going to be the object of Christian's affections

Added all my chars personalities and stuff now.

Reactions: Shayla
REMINDER TO ALL!!!

~ Hi all! I just wanted to give a shout out reminder to all. Please make sure to settle all your relationships.. Love , Enemies , Friends , Best friends , you name it. I do have to need them in so I can begin work on the Relationship Guide so I can get it up for you all. Also a side note... If your CS isn't up you should get it up so you peep's can have a picking for things. Can't wait to see what you all have up your sleeve's!

~ Please PM me all of them since I don't always get alerts for the OOC area.

REMINDER TO ALL!!!

~ Hi all! I just wanted to give a shout out reminder to all. Please make sure to settle all your relationships.. Love , Enemies , Friends , Best friends , you name it. I do have to need them in so I can begin work on the Relationship Guide so I can get it up for you all. Also a side note... If your CS isn't up you should get it up so you peep's can have a picking for things. Can't wait to see what you all have up your sleeve's!

~ Please PM me all of them since I don't always get alerts for the OOC area.
Will do, after I finish the likes dislikes etcs for Valentina and Duncan tomorro.w

At this point I'm going to assume that Rayne is friendless SO! I'm good to go whenever. :D

At this point I'm going to assume that Rayne is friendless SO! I'm good to go whenever. :D
Well, I was going to talk about a friendship and Valentina and maybe Duncan... even though he is a warlock and stuff? Doing other relathionshipps after I finsh my chars.

I'm on mobile rn but when I get home I'll send everyone friendship ideas and such xD

Once again me being me... I made more banners lol, they are so fun to make xD

L6gMSGo.jpg
mrfF1nF.jpg

Reactions: Shayla
Finished all my characters, anyone want relationships with them?

Not finish yet, but I was thinking that Monte and your witch could have crushes on each other... or our dating^^. I was going to have in his cs that at night his transformation to The Hellhound is out of his control... maybe she was the witch that made him the tailsman that he wears to keep the transformation in control... that would be in his bio, which I will be finishing soon.

Iris is available if you want her for a relationship ^^ She is the second to last on my CS's on page 1.

Last edited:
Also! All my peeps are in need of friends besides those I know were for last time with my original characters.

Please do check them out!

I think maybe one of my new and incoming charries and your unicorn might have something after you know, the whole flirty guy ordeal

I'm awake guys!!! I had an amazing nap haha. I'll be working on stuff bow and I think we can start tonight if you guys want

Going to finally finish all six of my chars, than will talk and tag people about relaitonships, already established ones and potentiional ones^^ now going to work... no distracitons xD

I'm awake guys!!! I had an amazing nap haha. I'll be working on stuff bow and I think we can start tonight if you guys want
Yes tonight lol... which is already 7pm where I am. But will have chars done, so tonight yes xD

I probably won't be able to. Art project been keepin me busy.

I'm more than ready to go tonight :)

I finished my new character Adrianna :) also! @Little_Ghost98 ~ Are Declan and Iris crushes?

Not finish yet, but I was thinking that Monte and your witch could have crushes on each other... or our dating^^. I was going to have in his cs that at night his transformation to The Hellhound is out of his control... maybe she was the witch that made him the tailsman that he wears to keep the transformation in control... that would be in his bio, which I will be finishing soon.
Oooh I love that idea. I'd be cool with them dating.
I think maybe one of my new and incoming charries and your unicorn might have something after you know, the whole flirty guy ordeal
Okay cool!
Iris is available if you want her for a relationship ^^ She is the second to last on my CS's on page 1.
Kay, I'll check her out!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.