Ghost Isle Boarding School {OOC and Sign-Ups}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have my CS up tomorrow.

@IceQueen OMG DYLAN O'BRIEN!!! And I can definitely see Axel and Alexi getting along! Gosh I love your characters!! xD

Yeah~ I put a lot of work into them

Updated his sheet, and added more gifs

Also Geo is always open for relationships

IIII think I'll join.

I'm kind of half asleep right now and still need to read through all of the already posted profiles, so I'll probably put something together, tomorrow~

Reactions: Ghostie
Sawyer Jase
The Fallen Angel

z9At9svDPyo.jpg

BASICS
  • Name: "Sawyer Jase, and yours?"
  • Alias: "Oh, just Sawyer will do."
  • Titles: "Mm, titles? I guess some call me Jase.."
  • Date of Birth: "October 23, 1998."
  • Zodiac: "Oh, I'm a Scorpio."
  • Bloodtype: "Mm, is this really needed? B."
  • Sexual Preference: "Oh..uh..straight." Secretly gay.
  • Species/Race: "I'm a fallen angel."
  • Occupation: "I like to help out at the school library...though I guess that's not really a job?"
  • Languages Spoken: "English is all, though some say I have a bit of an accent? I don't hear it.."
  • Current Relationship Status: "Single.."
APPEARANCE
  • Height: "I'm 5'9.."
  • Weight: "I weigh about 135 lb."
  • Body Type: "Some say I'm skinny, but nicely toned. Strong arms, and uh, I guess I do have a bit of a 6 pack..?"
  • Eye Color: "Er, kind of a mixture of blue and grey."
  • Skin Color: "Fair."
  • Hair Color and Style: "It's a sandy blonde. It's usually really messy.."
  • Distinguishing Marks (tattoos, scars, etc): "I have 2 long scars on my back. They were where my wings used to be.."
  • Birth Defects: "Heart problems."
  • Clean Shaven, Stubble, Rugged: "Eh, most days it's a clean shave, though when I'm lazy it'll be a bit stubbly."
  • Usual Clothing Style: "I like to wear hoodies and jeans. Converse are a must."
  • Wearing Currently: "Oh, uh, just some jeans and a Twenty One Pilots shirt, along with my red converse."
PERSONALITY
  • Hobbies: "I like to take jogs around the school, and I like to cook. I guess I'm okay at piano."
  • Strengths: "I'm good at knowing if someone's lying, and I tend to be pretty persuasive."
  • Weaknesses: "I dislike seeing people cry, and I'm a terrible liar myself. I can't ever say no."
  • Quirks/Habits: "Some say my foot taps when I'm thinking, but I guess I've never taken notice."
  • Likes: "I like musical people. They're always so interesting. I'm a sucker for sweet things, and I love rain."
  • Dislikes: "I dislike snobby people, or whomever flirts constantly. I'm not a fan dull people."
  • Usual Demeanor: "I guess pretty quiet and observant?"
  • Quick to Anger or Difficult to Anger: "It's rather difficult to anger me."
  • Easily Approachable or Not So Much: "I'd say I'm easy to approach."
  • Introvert or Extrovert: "Slightly both?"
PAST
  • Describe your characters History/Background: "Well, I died when I was 16 years old due to a series of heart complications, and became an angel. Let's just keep this short and sweet by saying I was framed, and got punished by something I shouldn't have. Lost my wings, sent to earth, blah blah blah."
  • Hometown: "A town in Oregon."
  • Childhood trauma: "Mm, nothing except the many surgeries I had to go through, up till my death."
  • Parents/Siblings: "I don't recall.."

PRESENT

• Where are they now?: "Well, Ghost Isle Boarding School, of course."
  • What are their fears?: "I fear being framed once again, or seeing a loved one die due to the same fate as mine."
MISCELLANEOUS
  • Do they know their heritage well? If so, does it resonate with their personality?: "Well...not really?"
  • Powers: "None that I'm aware of.."
  • Weapons: "Er....my fists..?"
  • Talents: "I guess I'm slightly good at piano.."
  • Social Standing: "I'd say I'm a bit of a Random. I don't hang with a certain group, really.."
  • Any Mental or Physical Disabilities?: "Er, well, since I'm a fallen angel the heart issues stopped. Though I still at times feel the pain, due to the memories etched into my head. It's pretty odd, I guess."
Schedule

1st: Homeroom
2nd: Choir
3rd: Free Period
4th: Math
5th: Biology
6th: English
7th: History
8th: P.E.

Extra Curricular: Track team, and piano lessons.

Relationships

Seth: "Oh, uhm, we're cool I guess? I guess we don't talk much.."
Axel: "Er, he's a funny guy all right. Though who doesn't know that?"
Gemini: "She's kind of mysterious..."
Alexiana: "...She kind of scares me.."
Giovanna: "I like her calming nature..her wings are beautiful."
Scorpio: "I find it amusing his name is my zodiac. Anyway, we never talk..like ever.."
Sky: "She's very quiet. I often see her in the library, and we'll exchange small talk from time to time."
Tyler: "Ahhh...we once crashed into each other in the halls? Does that count..?"
Milo: "He's...really flirty...And touchy.."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
qoVphiz.png

[glow=#142c11]Name:[/glow]
Ezekiel "Zeke" Zabat

[glow=#142c11]Age:[/glow]
Seventeen

[glow=#142c11]Grade:[/glow]

[glow=#142c11]Sexuality:[/glow]
Gay

[glow=#142c11]Race/Species:[/glow]
Basilisk

[glow=#142c11]Position:[/glow]
Random/Rich

[glow=#142c11]Personality:[/glow]
Ezekiel isn't much of a talker, but that doesn't keep others from enjoying his company. Like most teen males, supernatural or otherwise, he likes to keep active and is always looking for something to occupy his time. More often than not, this results in him playing silly pranks on fellow students. Not the smartest thing to do in a school full of creatures, but Zeke never feels particularly threatened.

His favorite 'prank' consists of temporarily paralyzing random students in the hall on eye-contact. It lasts about five minutes and usually gets many of the victims pissed at him, but he enjoys dealing with the aftermath almost as much as he enjoys the prank.

[glow=#142c11]History:[/glow]
As a Basilisk can only be born under very specific conditions, Ezekiel was meticulously bred and hatched by a lone warlock who wanted a child. As he was raised from infancy by the Warlock, provided with a human form and constant instruction, Zeke grew into a young man in full control of his natural abilities. It wasn't an easy process-- He once paralyzed his father for an entire year before he could figure out how to undo it. Though he still feels guilt for that incident, it did help him on his way. Fifteen years after hatching, he was ready to attend the academy.

For a short time. He was sent home after accidentally losing control of his abilities and basically turning the school's greenhouse into a small desert, injuring multiple students in the process. A little more training later, and his year as a Sophomore was the first full year he'd spent in an actual school. Now, as a Junior, it's been so-far-so-good.

uDJMG3w.png

[glow=#142c11]Strengths:[/glow]
Curious
Focused
Friendly
Great Listener
Handsome
Honest
Humorous
Lively
Observant
Persuasive
Quick Learner
Trustworthy
Running

[glow=#142c11]Weaknesses:[/glow]
Arrogant
Blunt
Compulsive
Indecisive
Obsessive
Quiet
Reckless
Stubborn
Sarcastic

[glow=#142c11]Habits:[/glow]
Scratching the nape of neck
Hand gestures when speaking
Fidgets when sitting still
Chewing on lip or finger

[glow=#142c11]Talent:[/glow]
Photography

[glow=#142c11]Extra Curricular:[/glow]
Photography/Track

[glow=#142c11]Schedule:[/glow]
1. Homeroom
2. Home Economics
3. Free Period
4. History
5. Biology
6. Art
7. English
8. P.E.

[glow=#142c11]Relationships:[/glow]
Friends with Sawyer and Lucas
[Let's discuss. If you'd like your character to know Zeke, then say so~]

4t9w84r.png

[spoili]
BASICS
  • Name: "My name..? Ezekiel. Ezekiel Zabat. My dad put a lot of thought into it."
  • Alias: "Zeke. It's what most people call me, these days. Too lazy for the extra three syllables."
  • Titles: "King of Serpents. Technically, it is a title belonging to my species..."
  • Age: "I am... Seventeen, now. Yes. We're counting from when I hatched, right? I was in an egg for nine years."
  • Date of Birth: "I hatched on the 5th of May. 1997."
  • Zodiac: "Taurus. My dad likes to say it is why I am so stubborn, but Horoscopes are a silly thing, I think."
  • Blood type: "I... I do not think I have one of the human blood types. My blood is very toxic, I know this."
  • Sexual Preference: "I have been told that it is not usual, but I am drawn more towards the bodies of other men."
  • Species/Race: "I am a Basilisk --I can't even pronounce the name of my own species, properly..."
  • Occupation: "Occupation? I am a student. I suppose I am also an apprentice under my dad."
  • Languages Spoken: "Greek and English. I was raised to speak both fluently."
  • Current Relationship Status: "I am not in a relationship. I am not sure I would be comfortable in one."
APPEARANCE
  • Height: "Last checked, I stand at 6'2". I think I'm still growing."
  • Weight: "I do not weigh myself regularly." (Around 165lbs)
  • Body Type: "I am not sure how to describe. I am... Skinny? What meat I do have, is muscle."
  • Eye Color: "My natural eyes are a yellow-green. My human eyes are brown."
  • Skin Color: "So many strange questions... I suppose it is what you would describe as... Pale olive?"
  • Hair Color and Style: "My hair is black. It is usually messy outside of formal occasions."
  • Distinguishing Marks (tattoos, scars, etc): "My skin is flawless, as I like it."
  • Birth Defects: "--I am not defective!"
  • Clean Shaven, Stubble, Rugged: "Clean shaven. I do not like facial hair on myself."
  • Usual Clothing Style: "I prefer comfortable clothing. Whatever feels nice against my skin."
  • Wearing Currently: "This is... It's a simple T-shirt and some jeans. Do I look strange?"
PERSONALITY
  • Hobbies: "I enjoy finding different ways to spend my time. I particularly enjoy playing little pranks~"
  • Strengths: "Strengths... I have many. I am powerful. I suppose I am especially good at running..."
  • Weaknesses: "Um. I do not feel comfortable discussing this." (He's--) "I said no."
  • Quirks/Habits: "I like having something to chew on. Be it my lip, a part of my hand, or some writing utensil..."
  • Likes: "I like... I like laughing. Jokes are nice. Pranks, too. It is nice to hear others laugh, as well."
  • Dislikes: "I do not like fluffy little animals. They are mere food and yet... Pure evil. Pure fluffy little evil."
  • Usual Demeanor: "I suppose my demeanor is usually quiet... Laid back. I like to listen to others speak."
  • Quick to Anger or Difficult to Anger: "I suppose it varies depending on the nature of your offense."
  • Easily Approachable or Not So Much: "I am very approachable. I like to meet new people. I like having friends."
  • Introvert or Extrovert: "I am an extrovert, I suppose. I like to get out, to an extent. I do have my limits."
PAST
  • Describe your characters History/Background: "My history... Let's see. I was hatched from an egg by my dad. He's not my real dad, but he raised me as his own. He then helped me grow into something less monstrous than others of my kind, to learn to control my abilities, and even gave me a human appearance. I do not think I would be able to make many friends in my natural form."
  • Hometown: "Town? I do not know. My dad's home is sort of in the middle of nowhere."
  • Childhood trauma: "Trauma...? Well. I did have to spend over a year without my dad's guide after I accidentally paralyzed him... I-- I eventually figured out how to undo it! I can control it much easier, now."
  • Parents/Siblings: "Well, I have my dad. That's all I know him as: my dad. He has many aliases, but none are his true name. He's a warlock, so that's pretty cool, I guess..."

PRESENT
  • Where are they now?: "I am attending Ghost Isle Boarding School. Thankfully, there have been no mishaps, this year. Not yet."
  • What are their fears?: "I... I suppose I am in constant fear of losing control, but I trust myself to keep a handle on it all."
MISCELLANEOUS
  • Do they know their heritage well? If so, does it resonate with their personality?: "No? I suppose not. I was not raised to be something of my species, but to be something better."
  • Powers: "I have very destructive abilities that I will not use. I do, however, enjoy paralyzing the unsuspecting. The reactions are great!"
  • Weapons: "Weapons... Why would I need weapons? I have no weapons. I guess I am a weapon..."
  • Talents: "I enjoy photography. It's a very relaxing hobby. I'm pretty good at it, I think."
  • Social Standing: "I like people. Every people. I do not judge who to hang out with, by who they hang out with."
Schedule

1st:
Homeroom
2nd:
Home Economics
3rd:
Free Period
4th:
History
5th:
Biology
6th:
Art
7th:
English
8th:
P.E.

Extra Curricular:
Photography/Track

Relationships
(Working on it)
Gemini:
Alexiana:
Giovanna:
Scorpio:
Sky:
Tyler:
Milo:
Seth:
Axel:
Sawyer:
Zeke:
Sanctuary:
Elisabeth:
Lucas:

[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: tart.
Ahah, yes. c: Nice to see you here, too~ Your characters are great.

Ah, thanks! Yours is turning out nicely as well. Can't wait to see the finished product! I still have one more character I'm looking to add. Still deciding if I should make it a female or male...decisions, decisions.. @Kaz

Reactions: Kaz
I can't really give an opinion on that since I'm completely bias towards male characters. xD

Though, I suppose you could always cheat and make it something capable of switching between the two genders at will.

• Thank You
Reactions: tart.
Ohhhh. Now that would be interesting. And I feel ya, roleplaying as a male has always been so much easier for me. Even if my character is a female, they're a total tomboy. But I think I'll take that advice. I have some ideas now. @Kaz

Corssa Sanctuary
MV5BMTUzMTQzODgzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTMyMzk1Nw@@._V1._SX640_SY960_.jpg

Name: Corssa Sanctuary Amoré
Age: 16 Born the 18 of may (it's hard to tell her REAL age but its below 19)
Grade: 10
Sexuality: Straight, but for her it depends on whose willing to... deal with her.
Race/Species: The technical term is fallen angel, but she also is a harbinger of death and such as it goes a shinagami of death for hell. Takes humans wjho are damned to hell, those who have debts to pay to his evil lord.
Position: Gothic all the way.

Personality: To the furthest reaches of the deepest darkness would still not do justice in explaining her, so this will have to do:
Sanctuary is a bit of the sadistic type, she moved through life as a child through in a preordained shy state, but now that couldn't be more opposite. This girl knows how to talk to people, she is not shy and will flat out tell you what is on her mind, no matter the bluntness of her statement. She will not hesitate to tell you flat out if something looks bad though which may be a personality flaw. Unlike most people who are like this Sanctuary is not full of herself or mean spirited, she's just honest, no, literally, sanctuary despite her past and her profession is a kind and loving girl, but she barrs herself from socialization. Her only friend consists of a Witch (warlock or otherwise) Ashton Chandler whom is a vampire and not technically considered to be the best of friends in normal society. It is easy to say Sanctuary hates people, and that would be true, she does but genuinely it is just the heartless of those people she hates, the ones who sell their soul (in her case literally) to the devil to get back at someone or do evil onto others with it. She loves to read the divine book of todays society and loves to hang out at Ashton's parents diner where the girl often works for no pay because she feels it would be rude to Ashton's parents of she accepted pay. Every day she can often be seen outside Ashton's secondary school and walking her to the university talking with her. Most times Sanctuary just waits outside until the girl is finished as she has nothing to do (besides killing people, which is her favourite job.

History:
Born in France to her parents Jarred and Karen. Both were hard working and tried their very best to make Sanctuary happy as a child. Toys and games were showered on her even as she was not fully into them, everything she wanted though was given to her and it was given on a silver platter. Despite the horrid selfish kid in the making Sanctuary was anything but, she denied most of the things her parents tried to give her even at a young age she respectfully declined their gifts for no apparent reason. Finally her parents efforts were brought into light as one day Sanctuary ran from her huge Paris home into the unforgiving streets of france, beaten bloody and crying. At four it was discovered that behind the flashing cameras and perfect tabloid pictures there was a lot more going on in her home. Sanctuary was being more than just treated like an angel, she was treated like nothing better than yesterdays garbage. But her parents were only given a warning one in which that came with a hefty fine and a year-long court promise that this would never happen again.

And for the most part it didn't, but what went on behind closed doors was nobody's business then the French family themselves. Sanctuary went to school every day and made friends, she kept up her image and made a life for herself, reminding herself never to bring friends over, not to accept birthday party invites and she evidently learned to lie like there was no tomorrow, because for her going home was like there was no tomorrow. She grew from a four year old bright and bubbly girl into a tight friend shy kept to herself young lady in just a few short years. Something her father had seen and for the most part liked. No one knew when it started, Sanctuary could not even recall it. All she knew is that it happened every night and every night from when she was seven until that one fateful night when she ended it all.

It was on that night that the secrets were revealed and placed in plain daylight for everyone to see. Inside the house was a horror scene, a blood bath with a splatters of blood to cover every inch of the walls, floors and furniture and last crying, bloody, knife in hand Sanctuary in the middle of it all still on top of her mother's dead corpses' pool of blood the divine ender of it all. Newspapers tabloids, photographers, and paparazzi all came to see how the ten year old girl had managed to stab her father 186 times and turned around strength still in her to stab her mother 92 times and counting when she was found. Life as she knew it ended for Sanctuary on that night but therapists, psychologists and the best lawyers the country had said it ended the day she was born into that family. Their dark secrets not needing to be held any more Sanctuary told all behind the bars of an unforgiving ten by ten cell.
Two years passed and day after day Sanctuary grew ever more darker in this cell knowing what she had done biting at every core of her soul, in reality she knew the love was there for her parents but she could never truly show that love. Finally nearing her third year in trial France decided to release her to the countries foster care program for the traumatised and vowed to drop the case against her as they said she was only acting in self defence. The girl was equally relieved as she was in fear of what the outside world had in place for her. She had never before truly seen the outside world and little did she know the world was just about as unforgiving as her parents and after transferring foster families sometimes two or three times every few months she learned to just keep to herself and finally sick of it by sixteen, she ran, she ran from france and raced to a seemingly more forgiving country.

Sixteen, homeless and hungry the girl quickly learned to make a name for herself, she picked up jobs wherever they led her and worked to gain knowledge on schooling until she finished and started college not even a year later. She got herself a flat and worked every day to make a living and keep herself going. Shyness filling her and keeping her from the darkest parts of the town learning everything like not to go down dark alleys, at all, never be out after dark, and whatever you do always walk with a crowd, pretend they are your friends, never part from them. The lived by her own rules until she was eighteen and her life was shattered, torn from her in the back alley of her most recent work. A normal diner is where her life was ended and she raped and cut up lay in the most trashy state, unforgiven and forgotten there to rot like garbage.

Finally her suffering was over, or so she thought, because when sanctuary opened her eyes she saw the worst thing possible, standing behind a set of holy golden gates looking perfect and beautiful her parents stood, this was heaven and they telling her all she had to do to cross the gates was repent her sins, that was it. This was hardly the reunion anyone was expecting as Sanctuary was all too willing to see her parents and perhaps love them like she never could as a human, but one thing was wrong, she had no sins to repent, eight tortuous years had passed giving her enough time to realise her parents never loved her and because of that she could never love anyone. She had no sins to repent because she in her eyes had committed no sins to start with, because of this God sent her to hell.

But as Sanctuary commonly did living life all on her own she basically made friends with the dark lord and basically had tea with him. He in a year had trained her to become his perfect reaper. A soul gather for him to go to earth and collect the tainted trashy souls that had sold him unlawfully theirs or others souls without payment. She at last was given a home, a life, and most of all Ashton, her best friend whom apparently may or may not have escaped his dark lord a time or two. It was the life the girl had spent her whole life searching for when it took death to find it.

Strengths: Melee weapons for sure, weapons that would not normally be considered a weapon (ie a pencil) she would and does use to hurt a person. She is also pretty good at judging character, might just be her life, where she's from or even who her friends are, whatever the case is there isn't much about your personality you can hide if you try and strike a conversation up with her. (this is NOT godmodding, to be sure, she may be good at judging but it's not a power or something, if she calls you a bitch its about as far as her jude of character goes.)Last, she is quick witted and can hold her attention for long arse periods of time (certainly longer than I can)

Weaknesses: Sadly when it comes to guns Sanctuary is like the scene straight from hat indiana jones movie. She does not do well around guns as her past life (so to speak) has ruined her over them and she does get hurt with them. Though she is such a quick mind and that long attention span, she gets bored easily and will often bore in class and strikes up fights for no other particular reason... than t o just do it. Love, it will be her undoing someday, when she can find a man that will put up with her.

Habits: Finger biting, stargazing, starting fights, actin like the class rebellion, (no she's Goth that can't be right.) Pissing people off

Talent: Is killing people a talent? If not I'd choose rich but she's sort of dead... Oh, forgot track, man it's great to be dead sometimes.
Extra Curricular: Alchemy and Track, she will occasionally try her hand in art but only if real blood is involved and the canvas but be real life.

Schedule:

Period 1~ Home room
Period 2~ Philosophy
Period 3~ Free Period
Period 4~ Geometry
Period 5~ Lunch
Period 6~ Science
Period 7~ Track
Period 8~ Alchemy

Relationships: So far her only friend is her best friend. (hopefully not EVERYONE is a vampire witch)
Chandler Elisabeth (Lissa)

1564154_large.jpg
Name: Chandler Elisabeth Amari
Grade: 10
Sexuality: Straight
Race/Species: Vampire, angel, witch (didn't want to go overboard... wanted an almost impossible character though. hope this isn't bad.
Position: Popular Nerd (She often wears lasses even when her vision is... perfect)

Personality: Much like Firefliht (her favourite band) She is a tomboy. She enjoys dark settings Gothic type clothing and being around people. Much the opposite of her best friend Sanctuary, Elisabeth loves to be bright and bubbly. She's the nerd everyone loves and lights up a room whenever she walks in it. She never takes for anything that she is considered hot or attractive but does not see herself as lying in any class. Virtually clueless, she never realises she's popular because her best friend is Sanctuary. She will often randomly hug you, out of the blue or to just get your attention. She is rich but doesn't act like it and doesn't let it rule her. She shares her food money because she doesn't eat and is rather forgiving, caring and kind. She is one with the elements and nature so loves animals. Actually she keeps one with her, perhaps like her witch self this is what he is for, but his snow white exterior might tell a different story. She can't... mean this quite literally, hold a grudge but her soul is crushed easily. So tender and loving is not the normal vampire type but she is.

History: She was born a witch. Not like those old scraggly scary witches, but one that so happened to be close with their elements and all around sweet. Her parents were always loving and caring to her. They allowed her to cry only every once in a great while as a child and only allowed this to teach her that not everything came to her on a silver platter. When she was 2 her parents were killed. She had no idea by what or who but the British government took her to the state and made her a part of the state. Orphanage after orphanage and foster home after foster home, Elisabeth was raised in homes knowing she would leave them before she could ever get attached. So she made herself friends. She became the personality that everyone loved because no matter where she went she knew she would be remembered, even if she had to leave.

Growing up may have been hard for this beauty but she never let it get to her. If anyone asked who her parents were she would tell them about her current foster parents because they didn't have to take her in and yet they always did. Finally, when she was 13 her witch powers started to awaken and now she started to make friends with the elements. Animals, plants, everything was perfect for Elisabeth and it was all bright and sunny in her world. That was until the same person that hunted her parents and killed them found her. His orders were simple, kill the witch, put an end to her race. But the man could not carry out his orders, not even the first time and so, instead of killing her he changed her.

She became a vampire on the eve of her 15Th​ birthday (which explains her grade to age ratio) At that moment her powers were taken because everyone knows in order to be one with the elements you can't be dead.... it sort of just works that way. In the cold, in the dark and no loner connected to her friends Elisabeth only grew, darkness was something that was all around her but she, the only flicker in the darkness chose to row more and more until she was blessed and all her powers were returned to her. In order for this to happen though Elisabeth had to die. Controversial to Sanctuary's banishment she was too banished from heaven. Her powers were returned but her craving for blood and killing humans never dwindles, and so with her new friend she learned to curve cravings and kill people only that deserved it. Because the dammed souls are the most tasty. Soon she joined the same vampire coven that sent out to kill her family. (Which is why she pressers Lissa)

Strengths: Strong character! she is hard to break and will almost never cercum to torture to reveal answers of any kind. She is dedicated to her friends and will go to the ends of the earth to keep them safe, even if they are not innocent.
Weaknesses: Gullible, she falls for tricks easily and is often manipulated for it. She trusts EVERYONE Even still. (sanctuary often demands to know why she does this but not even she knows) She won't fight if she doesn't have to and avoids all combat at all possible unless he is starving, which is most of the time. She has NO powers... none, most vampires and witches both have powers but she only has her connection to the elements her rebellion against heaven took those away from her as did her lengthy ageing.
Habits: Randomly hugging, biting, (Also what she calls, love kisses) and forgetting things, she is NOT clueless, she'd just forget her head if it wasn't screwed on.

Talent: Alchemy (which is why Sanctuary is so into it.)
Extra Curricular: Soccer
Schedule:

Period 1~ Home room
Period 2~ Creative writing
Period 3~ Free Period
Period 4~ Chemistry
Period 5~ Lunch
Period 6~ Geometry
Period 7~ Tutoring
Period 8~ Sports

Relationships: None as of yet, she came in late due to complications with Sebastian (her cat) And her allergies, She's kinda a sickly vampire... OH! And Sanctuary

colin-morgan.jpg

Name: Lucas Ashe
Grade:11
Sexuality:Bi-Sexual
Race/Species: Elemental-Electricity (I can change this if needed)
Position: Nerd

Personality:Lucas isn't one to go to a party but he does like hanging out with others from time to time. When he believes in something, there is no getting him away from it. He doesn't like to be disturbed when he is wokring. He is caring and loving to those he likes but he wont pretend to like you if he doesn't. He holds grudges, so don't get on his bad side for its almost impossible to get off of it.When he gets upset, he tends to close himself off from others. When he's low on power, he gets tired and dizzy.

Strengths:
Smart
Photographic memory
Hacking
Funny
Caring
Singing

Weaknesses:
Emotions have control over his powers
Stubborn
Willing to risk himself for others
Physical activity
Gullible
Has asthma
Doesn't feel safe around others-fears hurting them
Habits:
Doodling on things
Running hand through his hair
Twirling pencils

Talent:
Intelligence
Singing
Extra Curricular: Drama
Schedule:
Period 1-Homeroom
Period 2-Choir
Period 3-Free Period
Period 4-English
Period 5-Lunch
Period 6-History
Period 7-Math
Period 8-P.E

Relationships: Open

Last edited by a moderator:
Ezekiel's profile is finished. c:
I think I'm just going to stick with one character, though. xD

Anyone think their character could be friends with Zeke?

Ohhhh. Now that would be interesting. And I feel ya, roleplaying as a male has always been so much easier for me. Even if my character is a female, they're a total tomboy. But I think I'll take that advice. I have some ideas now. @Kaz
I don't know if this is butting in, or what. But. I actually do have a character that can bend his gender at will... I call him Riku when he's male and Riko when he is female. He's sort of an experiment gone wrong... Sorry for intruding. Just wanted to share.

@Tart -- Sounds good to me~ c: I think they're in a few of the same classes

@CZDoubleU -- There's no reason to be wary of joining in, this is a group conversation, after all. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.