Ghost Isle Boarding School {OOC and Sign-Ups}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and guys try to make sure you have some classes with other people as well xD

Lol, that's why I tried to keep mine simple XD
Also, Gemini is rich, but she's also random. She doesn't hang with the rich kids all the time....
She's too... shady...

,mmmkjbucty
10841277_1570112149870060_1352433758_n-jpg.52007

Name: Seth Jacob Wright

Grade: Junior

Sexuality: Bisexual (leans more towards women)

Race/Species: Werewolf

Grey Wolf 3.jpg

Position: Random "Believe it or nah."

Personality: Personality: Seth is very shy but outgoing when it comes to trying new things. He is slightly introvert, but tries to befriend people as much as he can. He can be a little cocky at times, but tries to keep it at a minimum. Considering he did not have a stable parental figure growing up, he is a bit off the wall and tends to push those he loves away.

History: Seth grew up in a small but happy home. But as time went on and the pay for his parents gradually increased, they started working to earn more, and leaving him alone more often. Since then, he lost parental support and since they where always too busy and stressed to see anything, he started experimenting with different things, such as men/women, drugs, alcohol etc.. As he got older and reached his teens, he started to express himself in different ways, i.e. poetry, writing, guitar. His father owned a law firm and his mother a top rated neurosurgeon, so most of the time his parents were away from home. He took this as a sign to express himself even more so he stretched his ears, and got a tattoo of an eagle on his left peck.

Strengths:

* Singing
* High pain tolerance
* Playing acoustic guitar
* Good kisser
* Running
*Talking to girls

Weaknesses:

* Night owl
* Cocky little shit ;)
* Impatient
*Spending money
* Trust issues

Habits:

*Running his fingers through his hair
*Tapping his pencil on his desk

Talent:
* Guitar
* Singing

* Money

Extra Curricular: Guitar Club

Schedule:
1: Homeroom
2: Choir
3: Free Period
4: Geometry
5: Home Economics
6: AP U.S. History
7: AP Biology
8: Creative Writing

Relationships: (None yet, but they're open)

Last edited:
Ah yes, he's a random. He flirts with whoever he wants~ And he can, and will, lick you guys randomly. And nibble. Ehehehe. And @Beautiful Stranger I thought him and Scorpio's similar personalities would clash he he.

@Tart Oooh, that will be fun. What would be even more fun is if he tried to beat Scorpio at his own game and go after his little sister XD

Alright!! As far as relationships go, Alexiana and Seth are always up for some friendships or rivalry xD @IceQueen Alexiana and Geo I think would be the best of friends c:

@Beautiful Stranger He actually leans more towards men, and I was thinking to have Milo flirt it up with Seth. But I was also thinking to have some...romantic connections with Scorpio's little sister~ Ohhh this will be fun! Also, I have 2 more characters coming up, but I think I'm going to make them both male instead of 1 male and 1 female. hehe!

@Tart Unless Milo got in his way then, Scorpio would generally try to give him a wide berth seeing what he is. Unless Gemini was involved. Then he'd get pissed. XD Fun it shall be. Scorpio and Gemini are two of my newest characters. Sky and Tyler are old favorites of mine. I love using them though. Particularly Sky.

Hell, Milo's going to be flirting with all of you~ So, don't be alarmed if he comes up from behind and bites your shoulder or something hehe! Milo is one of my newest characters, and I'm already loving him and his seductive personality! Perhaps I'll even make him flirt with Scorpio just to piss him off haha! @Beautiful Stranger

@Tart Oooohhhh. Scorpio wouldn't like that one bit, being an incubus and all. He's the old fashioned sort. Hell, Gemini is a sleeping succubus. Scorpio's actually waiting patiently for her to lose her virginity so she becomes a full blown succubus and he can properly teach her.

@Tart Lol, well have fun with them! I can't wait for this to start now!!

If you guys know anyone that you think would like to be in this with us, you should think about messaging them about it and seeing if they'd like to check it out! xD

I don't have many friends on this site... the ones I do are in a Marvel group RP and it's hard to even get them to reply there...

@Tart its a couple months into the year.

Can I reserve a nerd? I'm planning on making him a half-wizard. I'll post him tomorrow morning if that's ok

18bb92807c81458797152ddebe530d5a.jpg

7acafac06a13d907116aa663be33b6da.jpg

||Name||

Axel Johnson
||Age||
||Grade||
||Sexuality||
Hetero/Curious
||Race/Species||
Shape shifter
9af26537bbd1204b9626b710a1208333.jpg

||Position||

Jock- Class Clown/ Swimmer
d73265fb84f0ef144d237d1aa2393567.jpg

||Personality||

Axel is a cheerful young guy. A real charmer, but he prefers to look at the broken girls. Even though he is sought after by lots
of the cheerleaders, he shows absolutely no interest in those who fawn over him. He is a smiley boy and is pure
hearted. He is innocent, and sweet, but sometimes he can be a bit naïve and it can cause him trouble. He does have a side that can be a little more
violent and protective, but it only comes around when someone hurts something he loves. When you do,
my only advice is to run for the hills

||History||
Axel grew up in a motivated family. They lived in a small town when he was young and since then he has been a class clown. With
not many people around, he did his best to entertain siblings and what little friends he had. Since he was born, he was cursed
with being a tiger(Which I will reveal later) and he had a little... accident, which made him
move from his town to the school.

47a780b45a7173b06bd6e556d150cd4b.jpg

||Likes||

+Different Girls
+Guitar
+Music
+Art
+Cello
+Anime
+Videogames
+Making people laugh
+Smiles