Getting By OOC [Always Accepting]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
NO! IM FINDING HUR! so it will be easier for my character to join....im sure you guys were talking about me... *AKUMA!* and my character *HAZAMA!* lol

Yeah, my aplogies about messing up the name.
I knew once somebody in a video game called Azuma.

Allright, as you wish :3
Just need to ask miss silver if she is ok with that method. I will drop a PM to her

Whichever you want to do.
I'm not sure where Azuma will be located, but my character (Miles) is out on recon. He could very well find you in some sort of warehouse/manufacturing line up. You did say she was a prototype?

yes she is a prototype, a nearly unfinished prototype :p

Last edited:
Okay, waiting for someone to post.

I posted for Skylar.

I thought his name was Elijah. And the nano meds don't work for anyone but the original patients. Did you mean that there were others in the city?

Yes, and yes. I used that picture a couple times.

Okay, waiting on...I don't know, anybody. Where the heck is Silver, or Maine? Or the other people?

So @Immortal Sin: you're character is in the city now? If so did you want me to introduce Luke at this bar? And I'd bring those techno thugs too (or whatever it was you called them) but I'm not sure how to control them.

I had wanted there to be a wall you had to get past before going in, but I guess it's a little late for that now.

There could still be a wall. It could be around the main portion of the area they reside in. Most cities are pretty big places, ya know?

Yeah, Seattle is very big We're talk 142.5 square miles. So we're safe on your wall idea.

That said, I was going to have Miles get jumped by some lackeys (Not Legion), he was gonna continue on searching until he came across a submerged police station and then he was going to come back to camp to get his gear. Alexia was going to follow him after Elijah warns him, but because shes terrified of snakes; was going to run into something a little...unexpected when they went cave diving.

Leviathan.%28Final.Fantasy%29.600.803087.jpg

Its a massive electric eel, mutated from the nuclear fallout. They get trapped while searching for weapons, and its gonna be a bonding experience.

Okay, So, MissMaine is going to be inactive for a bit. For now, her character is unconscious. How's everyone else doing?

So @Immortal Sin: you're character is in the city now? If so did you want me to introduce Luke at this bar? And I'd bring those techno thugs too (or whatever it was you called them) but I'm not sure how to control them.

I had wanted there to be a wall you had to get past before going in, but I guess it's a little late for that now.

@Quiet One

Legion
HellDiverGroupShot.jpg

[Left to Right: Markov, Winchester, Zero, Warsaw, Ares, Zatoichi, Mercury.]​
  1. Warsaw
  2. Winchester
  3. Markov
  4. Zatoichi
  5. Zero
  6. Ares
  7. Mercury
Therir command is in that order. I'll have more on their personalities in the future.​

Okay. So what about Luke and Veronica and possibly Geoff? Luke runs the town. Are they on his payroll? Do they fear him because unlike them he legitimately can't die? Or are they just sadistic fucks like him who saw him as someone to follow?

Warsaw, should be treated like an equal. He maintains Legion. That's the name of his group. He doesn't "fear" Luke. However, he is like minded.

Think of him as a partner--Luke by himself, can't run an entire city. Nor can he keep multiple people in line. Legion can because there are several members spread out over different quadrants, but they still communicate regularly. If one area of Lukes city gets out of hand, its taken care of by Legion.

Okay, can't argue with that logic. Sorry about the "Guns McFoodpack" thing. Just trying to be funny. :)

Name - William (Willy) Weston (Shady Arms Dealer)

Age - 37

Appearance:
tumblr_m8ept8Ef9c1qcw9vpo1_500.jpg

Weapons - What he uses: A pump action shot gun that holds 7 shells, a 9mm pistol, and an old (but well taken care of) bowie knife, 10 shot gun shells (5 in the gun and 5 on him), one full clip of 9mm ammo (in the gun), and 1 home made shrapnel bomb.

Key items (What he has for sale): A half empty clip of 9mm ammo, 6 shot gun shells, 7 sniper bullets, a half rusted hunting knife, 1 bottle of water, a sniper scope, 3 arrows, a half empty rifle clip, and very rare parts to a new sniper gun (let over from his past).

Other: A gas Mask, a worn bulletproof vest, and a big backpack.

Personality - Willy is a salesman through and through need something he's got it, and if he doesn't well he'll get it.... for a price. Willy is friendly enough, but point a gun in his face and he becomes very hostile very quickly. He likes to stick to the shadows both for both attacking and doing business. He will let others do the dirty work and take the spoils.

History: Before the war happened William was an arms dealer for many of the local gangs in Olympia. Was caught a few times, but due to his connections and importance in the crime world he was always set free. Once the war hit his sales went threw the roof selling not only to gang members but soldiers too. Hey everyone needs ammo to fight a war. Arms dealing kept him alive and prevented him from fighting in the war.... and William was ok with that. Once the war dropped off though requests for weapons became demands. Turf wars erupted across Olympia everyone was up in arms for survival and he couldn't keep enough stock. On more then one occasion William was robbed and nearly killed, so he decided to get out of Olympia and travel. Now William roams the wastes doing what he knows best... dealing arms.

Awesome thank you! Um could I possibly have a quick run down on whats going on so I can put William somewhere he can interact? Please?

Right now, the group (or what's left of it) is holed up in an old karaoke bar discussing their next plan of action. Right now, they're talking about going down in a crevice to get supplies. it's late evening. For a bit better description, read the last two pages of the roleplay.