Genetics Can Be Royal (W/ MyInsanity)

• Thread starter Yus of the Conquest
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked her directly in the eyes and said "I was thinking I could replace him. But I'm just an inventor. I'm no royalty."

Zia smiled softly and caressed his cheek, her tail swaying softly "I would love for you to replace him, royalty or not" she whispered softly.

"Yeah...I might do that." He caressed her cheek again. "Hey...You know the servants have been watching this whole time right?" He smiled at Fizz and chuckled.

Zia blushed bright red and turned to her servants "get out!" she yelled, sighing whenever they left.

"Aw, wasn't that a bit harsh?" He brought her closer and hugged her. "I think I'm strong enough to walk now." He stood up and stretched. "Did you even use a cookbook?"

"they deserved it" Zia muttered. She got up and stretched with Zilo until she wrapped her arms around him, cutely and hugged him.

anime-chibi-cute-hug-Favim.com-589839.jpg

"I wonder...How did your grandpa know this would happen?" He looked down at her and kissed her forehad. "Fizz...You can go blow that machine to onblivion. But save a digital copy of the blueprints." Fizz ran off to do so. "Zia...Huh...It's so weird how we met. And we ended up like this. I only thought this happened in movies."

Zia smiled "I know..." she whispered. She pulled back and caressed his cheek sweetly. Zia blushed a little and smiled at him.

"I feel like taking you out now...What do say? Why don't we go to my place...I'm sure my inventions miss me." He looked content thinking about his stuff. "Extremes gloooove. Eheh. Eheheheh."

Zia smiled and nodded "I'd love to" she said as she started leading him to the front door, taking his hand in hers.

Gripping her hand gently, he walked to the limo. "Huh...I wonder what the reaction to this will be? I could care less about how they judge us." He smiled and sat in the limo. "So what was the other guys name anyways?"

Zia frowed "Drake" she said, getting into the limo.

"Drake...That sounds...Eerily familiar. Fizz, pull up anything you have on Drake and project it please." He had a serious expression again, but when he looked at Zia he smiled. "I guess I should say it...I think, or rather, I know that I love you but... Is this the right choice?"

Zia smiled and nodded "I love you too..." she whispered squeezing his hand. She directed the diver to go.

Fizz beeped and displayed Drake, and Zilo gaped. "Thats...Oh god...My friend..." He shook his head and looked at Zia. "I grew up with Drake. And he was always in my shadow...I haven't spoken with him in years. If he finds out it was me who caused this, he'll kill me!"

"Ah. Pull up here." He pointed to an apartment builing. "I live here. It may seem puny to you but to regular people mine is pretty big. And I guess my house is too." He grinned and got out of the car.

"Maybe I can have Fizz and Fizzette make us something." He walked up the stairs with her and unlocked to the door to see Fizzette leap up making a wailing beep and hug Zilo. "Ah, sorry Fizzette."

Zia giggled and looked inside his home. "It's pretty nice" she observed, stepping in.

Status
Not open for further replies.